Celestial Avians

I know. If you'll notice the last comment in the profile I made her the anti- avian. She's a neutral villain

Still may be wise to speak to the Story leader, Dovah before you go assuming on making neutral villians in the rp and post before she even approves it. Sort of jumping the gun there

I admit i jumped the gun. But i did read on page 3 she wanted more baddies...and who said baddies were avian?

So although i don't wish to argue with process i felt i had prior go ahead and precedent.

I admit i jumped the gun. But i did read on page 3 she wanted more baddies...and who said baddies were avian?

So although i don't wish to argue with process i felt i had prior go ahead and precedent.

Well from what i know has been going on, we were thinking of working with One baddie with a Serpens snake tattoo will actually infiltrate the school to stalk the Avians. This character will report to his/her handler, who is part of an organization obsessed with obtaining immortality. The handler character will either have an Ophiucus tattoo or the organization itself can be called Ophiucus. to quote Pharzeke

I can handle two characters I would like time to build the plot though

Not meaning to be a Mod from another forum, which I am, but Ace is being honest in saying that it is appropriate on this site to wait for approval from the GM before posting. It's just courtesy.

And it is a good thing to read completely through the sign up thread - so as to learn of what the other players have already decided on. The plot and the players who choose to run said baddies have already been decided - based off of discussions previous to your arrival. Phaz and Ace have decided to take the positions.

I believe all of us would love to have you participate, especially since Rockett had to step away, but that's up to Dovah, now is it?

Not meaning to be a Mod from another forum, which I am, but Ace is being honest in saying that it is appropriate on this site to wait for approval from the GM before posting. It's just courtesy.

And it is a good thing to read completely through the sign up thread - so as to learn of what the other players have already decided on. The plot and the players who choose to run said baddies have already been decided - based off of discussions previous to your arrival. Phaz and Ace have decided to take the positions.

I believe all of us would love to have you participate, especially since Rockett had to step away, but that's up to Dovah, now is it?

I am full heartily agreeing with you Phi, We would love to have you participate enyverses

I agree. I do. It just didn't like being attacked for a moot point.

It's not an attack - everything is out of lub for ya! ^^

Being a new member on a new site is difficult - if you don't take the time to get to know the place. Good RPers who are use to the site will let you know how the place rolls, so you don't feel confuse or step on toes.

Honestly, if you really want to be attacked, to really feel the burn that Iwaku can cause to your soul, we all know of a few Mods here who would love to do it for ya; just to show you the difference, but that's only if you really deserve it... And you don't.

We're just helping you out by letting you know what goes on in this neck of the woods. No biggy. Just a positive FYI. Seriously, on the site I manage, your actions would have been dubbed "Impersonating a RP Boss" - walking in as if you're the GM, jumping into a story with no earthly idea about what was already discussed, and frankly not caring what the other players or the GM has to say about it all.

That's just not a very good first impression...and we don't believe you were intending to do such. So, delicate words of advice was used to let you know.

Again, no biggy. But, a reminder - others on this site, or any other site, might not be so kind, or understandable. I hope you never run into those... Trust me, it's not pretty.

And again, can't wait for Dovah to return so she can approve you. We so need some more muscle to move this mammoth of a story along! :D

Reactions: 1 person
((I will just leave this here :3 for when Dovah returns! XD I've been working on this for a good hour, but it was so so worth it!))

Form
Name: Grimm J. Verglas
Nickname: I call him Rimm
Bird: Corvus the Raven
Appearance (ignore hollow jaw mask): Rimm is six foot one inch. He is approximately one-hundred and seventy-six pounds, although, he is fairly slim at first glance. His jaw is angular, his cheekbones balance out his nose and ears, and his eyes are an ice blue. The hair a top his head is a baby blue color and is usually spiked up at odd angles. He has a very muscular build, but he isn't too keen on showing it off. If you do catch him without a shirt though you can see a large maroon scar going down his chest area.
Tattoo location: His back; its large and takes up his whole left shoulder blade.
Personality: Rimm appears to be a laid-back and irreverent individual at first glance, but this scruffy exterior hides his brutal, impulsive, excessively-violent personality and a lethally-short temper. However, despite his aggression and obvious blood lust in battle, Rimm possesses a feral cunning and has a knack for quickly exploiting any opening his opponent reveals.
History: He was born into a loving family, so he grew up to be loving, caring and normal, but at the age of eight a tragic fire took the lives of his beloved parents. He was put into a foster home, bitter and confused, so when a family came too adopt him he would cause enough mischief to where they would change their minds. When he turned twelve a masked man came to the foster house to inform him the real story behind his parent's deaths. The information was too much for the young adolescent and his mind corrupted into something unimaginable. Without any parental guidance he began to escape from the foster home every night to steal from the convenience store across the way. He would purposely flood the home's bathrooms and cut up the other kids clothes. At the age of fifteen he was kicked out and forced to live on his own, and by that time he was a screwed up mess and seeking revenge for his deceased parents. Over the course of the next two years his vengeance plan failed, but it did get him into a lot of trouble with some scary people. Seeking refuge, plus somewhere to think, he enrolled into the school in hopes of returning to normal once more.
Likes: cold weather, combat, blueberry pie, blood, lightning, thunder
Dislikes: stuck up people, cowards, cats, DUCKS
Combat type: Uses a large scythe for long range attacks, but the staff part is adjustable to use for short range as well. For easy concealment it turns into a black gauntlet with a sapphire jewel shaped like a 6 in the center. Also skilled in hand-to-hand combat.
Abilities: Enhanced Reflexes - can dodge bullets, catch flies in mid-air, dodge and maneuver around complex attacks, catch falling objects, block detriments, and react instantaneously to what others take more time to react to, although it tuckers him out more when he uses it extremely.
Flash Step - can perform a burst of speed that allows the user to move so fast it appears as if they have teleported, many users can sustain only short dashes. In most cases the user is able to maneuver at the high speeds accurately and does not cause any shock or disturbance to the surface they stop on. He uses this in hand to hand combat as well to stop his opponent from getting a clear shot or getting a hit in at all.
Shifting Form - turns into a black Raven, but only for enough time for escapes or spying (one hour at a time).
Other info: He eats more than a normal person and has a soft spot for pie.

((I will just leave this here :3 for when Dovah returns! XD I've been working on this for a good hour, but it was so so worth it!))

Form
Name: Grimm J. Verglas
Nickname: I call him Rimm
Bird: Corvus the Raven
Appearance (ignore hollow jaw mask):

Ah ha Grimjaw <3, Grimm has instantly become my fave character ever that you made love love love

It's not an attack - everything is out of lub for ya! ^^

Being a new member on a new site is difficult - if you don't take the time to get to know the place. Good RPers who are use to the site will let you know how the place rolls, so you don't feel confuse or step on toes.

Honestly, if you really want to be attacked, to really feel the burn that Iwaku can cause to your soul, we all know of a few Mods here who would love to do it for ya; just to show you the difference, but that's only if you really deserve it... And you don't.

We're just helping you out by letting you know what goes on in this neck of the woods. No biggy. Just a positive FYI. Seriously, on the site I manage, your actions would have been dubbed "Impersonating a RP Boss" - walking in as if you're the GM, jumping into a story with no earthly idea about what was already discussed, and frankly not caring what the other players or the GM has to say about it all.

That's just not a very good first impression...and we don't believe you were intending to do such. So, delicate words of advice was used to let you know.

Again, no biggy. But, a reminder - others on this site, or any other site, might not be so kind, or understandable. I hope you never run into those... Trust me, it's not pretty.

And again, can't wait for Dovah to return so she can approve you. We so need some more muscle to move this mammoth of a story along! :D

Ah Phi the voice of understanding reason and compassion! She's right though, and i am not going to give a long winded speech about it either lol.

Oh and.....

Merry Christmas Everyone

Phi Chisym, what if the strength of the reaction Shai' gets depends on the size of the tattoo? i.e. Caelestinus has very large tattoo, and Raonaid has a small one, such as she may even go unnoticed at first.

@enyverses: She's a random creature, like everyone else here. But, this is the holidays, so there's no telling if she'll be around or not.

@
GeekOut: That might be possible... I'll have to think on it a bit. Now, I foresee that Shai's detection only knows other tattoos, but there's no way she can tell if the person with the tattoo is good or bad. She's just the one who is the detector - that's all. So, even if we don't do the size thing, it will still work because she has no idea if the person is good or bad. If
Raonaid's tattoo is small, possibly Shai's reaction to it won't be so painful, but she'll still know she has a tattoo. And since she has no clue about alliance, Shai just considers every person with a tattoo being on their side, because she has that sense to believe that they should all stick together in this situation.

Lets say the char is approved. How might she be injectef and how might she react to those powers?

Sorry, but that's not our choice. No one here will attempt RP Mutiny. Even when we come up with an idea, we ask the GM if she approves the idea or not; and then if everyone likes the idea, we run with it. To not do so is to run over the GM and take over.

Based off of Dovah's plot concept, your charrie will not fit. If she wishes to design something for your charrie to fit within, then that's her decision - not ours.

Other than that, the only other choice you have is to create a charrie that works with the design of this RP. Oh, and patience...that's another choice you have. This is the holiday season - and she might be with family. Understandable.

Oh yea, the only other two options you have here is to use your charrie in another RP, or create an RP where your charrie will fit. That's about it.

Ah ha Grimjaw <3, Grimm has instantly become my fave character ever that you made love love love

Grimmjow is my utter most favorite character of all time and he just fit perfectly into a chara I had been working on lol thank you as well, btw Happy Holidays everyone!

I'm not asking to mutiny. Or even overrule the Gm. But i don't see how you can think geneva couldn't fit in when you all admitted that other constellations will be present. Lets look at the premise for a moment . At the most we established 1 boy and 1girl per bird. As a side (and feel free to look this up) i originally planned the character as "the emu" but it seemed odd. So i had to go with something else . Anyway You approved the snake tatoo enemies . But by your own standard it should only be 1 boy and 1 girl with the snake tatoo. So then theoretically you would have to include the other constellations if you include snake. But if you decide to ignore the 1:1 gender ratio for the snake and make it the snake organization...there is no rule that says all members have the tatoo, nor would it even be a magical one...being less special. Therefore. only the number of soldiers would pose a danger.

I'm not saying that another constellation will not work. Me personally, I was wondering about the use of the Gemini constellation for your charrie, when that zodiac pertains to twins, but that's a possible twist you might can play on within the RP later on. (Brainstorm!)

All I'm saying is that when it comes to adding something different into an RP, it's best to get the approval of the GM - as we did, rather than jumping in. That was all. I wasn't intending on causing a problem.

But, just to clear things here, first and foremost...

You're wanting to establish a baddie character,right?

If that's the case, since others have already claimed those roles in this, with Dovah's approval - then Phaz and Ace - are you guys still in on the baddies concept?

Do you guys want a third member - possibly play with the concept of the Gemini Eny's charrie had? if we lay out a concept that works for you guys, Dovah might approve it. But, we won't post on it until she does... LOL!

i personally dont overly like myself the idea of the zodiacs being used. the snakes make sense as its still animal based and for baddie wise on my part, feel free to steal my place. i so dont do baddies justice

The only reason I ever suggested using the snake constellations was because of the classical enmity between snakes and birds, i.e., snakes preying on birds. It seemed natural, at least to me, for snakes to be the antagonists.

Gemini, as I hinted at before, however, does not fit in with the bird constellation theme of this RP. I don't think it would be a good idea to include constellations from the Zodiac, because then that would suggest it was all right for people to come in and create characters based around the rest of it or any one of the 88 modern constellations.

That's just how I feel, though. Dovah may think differently.