Caste Game - Who will be the next 'King'?

I'm gonna come back to adjust my post, but is it ok if I just post it plain? I don't understand the coding at all and my profile is gone.

Reactions: UnsightlyTEAstain
I'm gonna come back to adjust my post, but is it ok if I just post it plain? I don't understand the coding at all and my profile is gone.
Yes, thats perfectly alright :) I don't really have a coding preference for character sheets as long as the content is good ^^

@Clear

Question!

Since the shifting of caste role will be a real-time weekly thing, I was wondering if you're going to require us to post frequently on a daily basis? Just had to ask.

Oh, oh, oh - when do signups close again?
I got caught up with homework and forgot I was supposed to be working on a bio - I'll probably finish it tonight once I finish all my dumb Friday homework.

EDIT: Make that - it will probably be finished over the weekend. Homework took longer than expected, and my eyes are not okay with staying open much longer. :P

Last edited by a moderator:
Ah.. my app is finished. Sorry if I was supposed to indicate that specifically.

Is anyone still here? Come on guys, lets get this show on the road! Don't let the thread die. Discuss! The stage is yours, so step up and speak up! =3

Here, I quote myself from last Wednesday:

Since we apparently have some time on our hands, lets discuss some little things for the role-play. What time of the year should we start in? This includes both the school and calendar year. I think we should begin during the second week after the start of the school year, but I have no season preferences. In the UK they usually start school in September, I believe, but since this is a private academy, it shouldn't be a problem to make it different. So, should it be spring, summer, autumn or winter?

oh yeah that's right I completely forgot what school year we are in ( freshman, sophomore, etc) but i'm guessing not Freshmen right? Plus are we going in not really knowing/ haven't experience the Caste Game or would we be the returning veterans?

I'd prefer to play a freshman, I think that'd suit my character's backstory.

The US starts school in September usually too. I say we start in spring. New year, new life.

so does anyone want any relationships for Masaki (Friends, crushes, enemies etc?)

Can you link to their profile for me? I'll take a look.

Jin is open but be aware that they're VERY... tetchy and might be better with a 'rival' then a friend.

@N/A @DANAsaur @Kaz @Gladis @un coin de soleil @Rin Mico @Cwolf0615 @WishfulNemo @Mistress Dizzy @Poetic_Justic3 @Karma200 @parkpyro @gen101394 @Clear

To be honest, everyone, I was planning to hold this back until the dice were rolled, but seeing as those that are still around should be given some information to keep them company, please, feel free to have a look at the role-play's informational site.
The only thing I disabled for everyone is the register page, where there is a brief list of everyone's characters, pictures included. I'm holding this back, because Clear informed me that they will be having another look at everyone's characters and deciding what needs to be done.

Only a few revisions here and there need to be made since I don't want to inconvenience everyone. Mainly to adjust info according to realism or maybe you can justify why your character is able to do something out of the ordinary?

@Headphones Also sorry for my absence. I had a few (a lot) of RP OOC responses I had needed to take care of.

Oh man, I've never been on an RP that had any sort of website before.
It looks awesome, reading through it all now.

Also, I'd like to apologize for how long it's taking me to complete my CS.
School is nearing it's end, and as such all my teachers are giving me extra homework. I'm also having quite the bout of spring allergies at the moment.
The CS is still being worked on, though, and despite the fact that I've been busier than usual as of late I hope to have it completed soon.
Sorry for the wait, I didn't want to be that one annoying person who takes forever to do things, but it seems it just turned out that way this time. :P

@Clear No worries. I completely understand. By the way, I added school rules and rumors to the site. You can find a button at the end of the academy page that leads to them. Hopefully, they are alright with you. I also added a few small adjustments to the school, giving it unlimited fast Internet and an interaction board in the entrance hall.

@Cwolf0615 Don't worry, [C] =3 There are a couple of people who haven't even show up or completed their sheets, either. The end of the school year is always a pain. Hope they don't torture you too much!
Also, I'm glad you liked the site~

Uhm. I wasn't informed that there was going to be an other site we were doing this on.

Uhm. I wasn't informed that there was going to be an other site we were doing this on.
Oh that's just an information website. Basically a more organized way to view the info and rules. All RP and communications are otherwise on Iwaku.

Welp, I didn't see me being tagged there.
Only a few revisions here and there need to be made since I don't want to inconvenience everyone. Mainly to adjust info according to realism or maybe you can justify why your character is able to do something out of the ordinary?

@Headphones Also sorry for my absence. I had a few (a lot) of RP OOC responses I had needed to take care of.
Is this also relevant to me? I can explain Laura's hobbies, interests and likes.

And nice site @Headphones!

EDIT: Since the school is situated in the UK, I assume that we're going to follow their school system as well? Like holidays, start or year, grades, etc...

Ooh!! I actually read all those "rumors" in a site (forgot the name) and the "Aren't you glad?" urban legend story was my favorite creepy story. It would always send chills down my spin whenever it read it~

I can tell you right now, Cassia is going to love all the rumors surrounding the school. She's a big fan of the weird and wonderful, and can be such a geek.
Creepypastas, The X-Files, Black Mirror, The Twilight Zone, Twin Peaks, you name it she'll go on about it for hours.
"Well, you know, in this one episode..." "Shut up Cass! No one cares!" "Hmph."

(The fact that I have enough knowledge about most of these shows to make her name specific episodes and the exact quotes from them on a regular basis probably doesn't go very far towards my own 'cool factor' though. D:)

And nice site @Headphones!

EDIT: Since the school is situated in the UK, I assume that we're going to follow their school system as well? Like holidays, start or year, grades, etc...
Thank you very much~
It's going to be relatively the same as in the UK, but don't forget that this is a private/independent school, which means it possesses a greater amount of freedom than a regular public school. If you have any suggestions for events, holidays and little mechanics like that, feel free to suggest them.
I'm personally thinking about an online social system that would exist within the academy server as a compensation for banning other sites, such as Facebook, Omegle, Flickr, etc. The reason for banning such sites would be as a countermeasure against attention diversion. After all, this is a prestigious institution and it requires a certain minimum in grades. Of course, this would also decrease the risks of information leaking out of Reguis. What do you all think?

The grading system will be in percentage.
97.00-100% - Perfection
90.50-96.99% - Excellence
85.50-90.49% - Wonderful
80.50-85.49% - Very Good
70.50-80.49% - Pleasing
60.50-70.49% - Good
40.50-60.49% - Satisfactory
35.50-40.49% - Unsatisfactory
0-35.49% - Absolute failure

As for the start of the year, I already asked this. When would you like it to be? This is a fictional world, so we can bypass the 1st September rule.
Ooh!! I actually read all those "rumors" in a site (forgot the name) and the "Aren't you glad?" urban legend story was my favorite creepy story. It would always send chills down my spin whenever it read it~
Yah, that story really creeped me out along with the onna story. When I found the story about the three kings of darkness I thought it would really fit into the scenario, but to think that "Stanley all alone" was real...wow. I just made it up XD

I can tell you right now, Cassia is going to love all the rumors surrounding the school. She's a big fan of the weird and wonderful, and can be such a geek.
Creepypastas, The X-Files, Black Mirror, The Twilight Zone, Twin Peaks, you name it she'll go on about it for hours.
"Well, you know, in this one episode..." "Shut up Cass! No one cares!" "Hmph."

(The fact that I have enough knowledge about most of these shows to make her name specific episodes and the exact quotes from them on a regular basis probably doesn't go very far towards my own 'cool factor' though. D:)
I see the geek here~ If you have any ideas, please, feel free to suggest anything for the rumors section. All I can think of are murder stories and we can't have the academy looking like a serial killer hive XD

By the way, I believe I've found this role-play's themesong.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Rin Mico