Caste Game - Who will be the next 'King'?

We shall see how it all goes in the role play, okay? I rather dislike these speculations made and based on player knowledge rather than chracter knowledge and development. ;)

P.s: I believe we're still missing someone, right?

So far the only one we're missing is Wicked but if they don't show then I could easily fill in their spot or if anyone else is interested in taking a game slot is free to claim it.

@Clear - Okay! Cassia's bio is basically finished.
All I have to do is find a voice for her, which... I'm not actually sure how to go about.
I've never done that before, and I'm bad at remembering voices, which makes it extra hard - because I can't even think of videos with good voices.
I CAN'T FIND ANYTHING THAT SOUNDS LIKE HER, IT'S FRUSTRATING

But um, yeah, other than the voice, her bio is done! Could you let me know how it looks?
Does anything need changed?
Nothing. As far as I can tell its a wonderful CS. As for the voice it can be optional if you'd like :) That or I suggest songs maybe?

@Clear Mei is the only child of the Matsuoka family and she's Japanese so it's quite normal for her to learn self defense, especially martial arts. As for not able to handle too much pressure, she grew up with her parents always pressuring her to live up to their expectations so there will be times that she'll just snap or crack when she can't take it anymore. ^_^

Reactions: UnsightlyTEAstain
Jin is not a he. Or a she.

And I was told recently that I am using the incorrect term. Jin is 'genderqueer'. Meaning that on the school application, where the boxes ask M [] and F [] Jin would just check both...
Excuse me if this offends you, Dizzy, but I do not believe you comprehend what the sheet requires of you.

"Genderqueer" is a category of gender orientation."Gender" in the sheet is asking you for your anatomical gender. Regardless of what a person thinks, they can not change their karyotype. You can either be XY, XX, XXY, XXX, XYY or XO, all of which come with their specific anatomical and mental characteristics. Whether or not your character's brain-functions differ from the mass does not matter to the chromosomes in their body.

Excuse me if this offends you, Dizzy, but I do not believe you comprehend what the sheet requires of you.

"Genderqueer" is a category of gender orientation."Gender" in the sheet is asking you for your anatomical gender. Regardless of what a person thinks, they can not change their karyotype. You can either be XY, XX, XXY, XXX, XYY or XO, all of which come with their specific anatomical and mental characteristics. Whether or not your character's brain-functions differ from the mass does not matter to the chromosomes in their body.
*thinks about it, nods* That's fair.

Jin has a female anatomical gender. Would be roomed with the female students. BUT do their damndest to wear a male uniform. I get how this'd be rather important, in terms of rooming students and such... and while Jin would adore it, they're not getting their own dorm, complete with a garage and workshop.

So far the only one we're missing is Wicked but if they don't show then I could easily fill in their spot or if anyone else is interested in taking a game slot is free to claim it.

I always need to think twice that @Wicked is Neripoopoo~

//underhandedly uses this oppertunity to tag her as well.

Nothing. As far as I can tell its a wonderful CS. As for the voice it can be optional if you'd like :) That or I suggest songs maybe?
Okay, good!
And thank you for letting me know the voice can be optional if I want.
I'm still going to try and look, but it's a relief to know if I can't find it there's no big deal.
I'm going to take WIP off of her bio, despite the fact that there's no voice yet, and if I end up coming across one I'll let you know~

As for suggesting songs, I don't know.
I imagine her voice... kinda of boyish and upbeat, and can't find anything that I think nicely represents it.

Also, I just realized who you were - YOU CHANGE YOUR USERNAME A LOT

@Cwolf0615 If you are truly worried about the voice, why not simply describe it? In addition to the two examples, I described my character's voice. There are three main types of female voices. You can look them up here.
When you say "boyish and upbeat" I personally think of Nano, 96Neko and Miku-tan.

@Headphones

Did I answer the question well enough? I hope that clears up confusion. I realize that on other app sheets that I write it differently. I usually say 'female but doesn't present that way' or something of that nature. Skipped it here, and that's my mistake.

@Cwolf0615 If you are truly worried about the voice, why not simply describe it? In addition to the two examples, I described my character's voice. There are three main types of female voices. You can look them up here.
When you say "boyish and upbeat" I personally think of Nano, 96Neko and Miku-tan.
Thanks for the suggestions!
Nano is probably has the closest voice to how I imagine hers so far.
I might try just using a video, and then describing some other things, such as specifics about the way she speaks due to her accent. (Her words are very loose, since she comes from Pittsburgh.)

The idea of trying to describe a voice is just a bit daunting, since I've never done it before.
I'm sure I'd be able to figure it out, though. Having to describe a character's appearance was terrifying the first time I tried, and now it's second nature to be able to do so.

Hey guys! Since it's the weekend, I'm going to be getting a crap ton of stuff done on here, which means finishing my CS. But tomorrow I have an orchestra contest I'm going to take part in so I'll be a wee bit busy.

@Mistress Dizzy Yes, your answer to the question is comprehensible. Here is the result of what you've stated:
1. Since Jin is anatomically female, the gender section has to state "female". In brackets you can state that she considers herself "genderqueer". If you leave it as "both", it would mean that she is a hermaphrodite.
2. Jin will live in the female wing of the dormitor.
3. Uniforms are only worn of special events. The one she will be given is female. [ Thanks for reminding me to add clothing rules. ]
4. Whenever Jin is addressed by a teacher, she will be a "Miss".
5. She will have to use the female bathroom and the female changing room.

@Karma200 What "said things", Karma?

@Cwolf0615 Glad I was able to help. =3 A character's voice is not something ofttimes described, so I find this rare experience pleasurable whenever I can.

@Tart Hey! Good to see you around, Tart. I wish you the best of luck in that orchestra contest! Go blow them away. =D

Jin is going to be pissy about the uniform... but this is great. It will give me a chance to understand them better.

Excuse me, but what kind of fuckery is this?!

Iwaku you have betrayed me with the alerts! And here I have always just smugly laughed at my friends who get let down by the system, and now finally it has come to be my turn. Karma is a bitch.

I'm kinda busy with work at the moment, like you have no idea, which is why I haven't had the time to check the threads like I usually would. Sorry if you're all waiting on me, much apologies.

tumblr_mn8ux2QuhS1spjz3so1_500.gif

I don't know when I'll have the time to have the CS made to be honest since I have other projects too. So if anyone has been asking for the slot, I will gladly give it up for someone else, though begrudgingly since I really wanted to take part in this. I just know that maybe with my current situation it's better not and maybe someone who has more time in their hands than me would be better choice. I hate it when people drag me down, so it would be hypocritical of me to do that for you all too.

So @Clear if anyone has poked you about my slot, do give it to them. If not, I'll try my best here and whisk something up maybe on Sunday.

@Wicked Iwaku's tricks can be pretty embarrassing -_- *pats on the back*

There, there. I know what it's like to be swarmed with work. It was like that for me a few months back. Although I would usually say to take a step back before everything has started if you think you won't be able to handle it, PLEASE STAY. I was actually looking forward to role-play with you. =< If you need something to get you back on track, I made a site, which you can feel free to browse.

Everyone, I would like to ask you all to pick a class specialty for your characters! The types of classes can be found on the site.

• Love
Reactions: Wicked
I can't find any classes. But I am browsing on my phone currently. I found school rules and the game rules.

@Headphones -

Okay, okay...
don't call me stupid here...
but...
what's a class specialty?

Like, just, what are they?

Also, since we're on the topic of me being absolutely inept at everything, I'd like to point out right here and now, there may be times when I come to you guys asking questions and sounding confused, and I do ask you to be patient with me, because I've never set foot in a school in my entire life.
It's one of the reasons why I've avoided any sort of RP involving school up to now, but this one just looked too fun. :P