Caste Game - Who will be the next 'King'?

@Headphones: I saw, I don't really care about when the start of the year is. September first sounds good, but I saw someone suggest start of spring as well, so yeah... //shrugs

You mean an online forum board exclusively for the students? That sounds like a nice idea, sounds like a breeding place for rumours, malicious (profile) comments and stuff~ A smaller scale internet war.

By the way, I imagine the (theme) song to be from the point of view of the Joker(s).

@Clear: Edited Laura a bit. Hope that I can join you all when this starts.

@Clear - Cassia's bio should't take much longer.
For the "persona" section, I'm not going very in-depth, since persona is normally used to refer to what others see of the character anyways. So, just giving some basic traits one would notice upon meeting or observing her. I can go more in-depth if you'd like though, but I usually prefer not to since I feel like it leaves more room open for character development and allows me to get a better feel for the character themself. (Since I don't feel like I have to follow a strict regiment of character traits I set down)

@Headphones -
As for suggestions for rumors, if you're looking for more I can give a few ideas.
They're kind of stereotypical, but rumors surrounding any building largely inhabited by teenagers usually are, in my experience.

For one, due to the architecture and age of the building, rumors about tunnels/catacombs under the school, as well as secret rooms would likely be something that would come up.
Strange cults in the woods are always fun rumors, too. I've seen quite a bit of those in my days. If you want to go the extra mile you could say that the cult uses the old tunnels/catacombs rumored about in the school, and attribute all strange bumps and creaks in the night to this occurrence.
Cassia would go to town with an idea like that, and I can imagine many a night searching through history books, old newspapers, and ancient journal entries to see if there was any merit to it - as well as attempting to start up stupid searches for said tunnels/catacombs.

If you still want more past that, you could always do some super stereotypical crazy crap about a way to an alternative universe being accessible somewhere on or near the school grounds - either as a constant or at random sites and times. If you wanted to get even more complex and plain out there, you could connect it to the creepy cult. >:I

Lol... all these ideas are insane and stereotypical and dumb, but I'm quite bored, and busy watching sci-fi.

Reactions: UnsightlyTEAstain
You mean an online forum board exclusively for the students? That sounds like a nice idea, sounds like a breeding place for rumours, malicious (profile) comments and stuff~ A smaller scale internet war.

Or a blog like the one in Gossip Girl. :3

Reactions: N/A
@WishfulNemo

I could totally see Xander teasing Laura if and when he finds out she is afraid of horror-like stories and as well as her diary. :3

Jin will probably be going kind of stir crazy iin the school... they're used to a avery urban environment, so...

"All this green... Makes me miss the smell of wet concrete."

@un coin de soleil - The more reason for her to avoid him! XD

Laura would definitely try to put up a brave front, but be quivering inside.

there would likely be various rumors about Yuki having some kind of supernatural powers...maybe even rumors of her speaking at one point or another and it being something terrifying.

Okay, okay, so, do you guys have any tips for writer's block?
I swear, every time I sit down to try and finish Cassia's bio my mind goes completely blank.
I have a very good understanding of who she is, but for the life of me I can't put it into words.
Bios are usually one of my favorite things to make, too.

@WishfulNemo
a senario where he has the possession of Kathy.

Xander would be like:
(Xander to Laura while holding Kathy hostage)
"To muse and blabber about your innermost feelings and writing them into a book, demonstrate a level of inepituted that borders on the imbecilic! And I mean that in the most gracious of ways."

@Cwolf0615
Don't think too much? And eat cake! That's what I usually do. Cakes solves everything.

Haha, she may end up falling into his trap and exposing her without her even realizing it until its too late if she does that. He knows how to push someone's buttons especially those who are the same league as him.

@WishfulNemo -
Thank you!
I liked the idea of freewriting.
I think it helped, as I have about 4 pages of hastily scribble notes on Cassia now.
I'm not sure how much use they'll be, but I think they should help with this writer's block.
I don't know why I've never tried that before. It's lovely.

@Kaz Oliver is a good-to-go character :)

@Karma200 A few things are missing here and there but they'll still be some time to finish it since I haven't gotten my CS up yet ^^

@DANAsaur Mei is definitely a cute character ^^ Although what may have gotten her interested in Martial Arts? Being that she also cannot handle too much stress.

@gen101394 Some things need to be filled or fleshed out such as the personality and weaknesses. As for the sexual orientation you can just put both if you are not sure. If its still not finished then you still have a bit more time before the IC starts.

@N/A You already got me just from that image xD You sir are good to go. I'll be in the RP :) I'm not sure if I'll just cruse around in the background or have an affect in some way.

@Gladis Dang dude you've got to show me how you put those words on the gifs. All in all you are good to go.

@um coin de soleil Funny and British ;P Alexander is good to go~

Also sorry for not answering this earlier on, but I only require about a 2-3 posting rate per week.

@Tart Hows your CS going? :)

@WishfulNemo l-AW-r-uh is good to go. Good descriptions/ no complaints ;P

@Headphones You already know you've been accepted~

@Mistress Dizzy Still some time to finish your CS :) Oh and sorry for saying this late, but you don't have to use the blue boxes if they aren't working. As long as the sheet is filled out properly with some chocky descriptions, you'll be good to go.

@parkpyro Wow what a dangerous character ^^ Although I would love for some clarification of his level of skill in fighting. Unless of course its like one of those violent styles where its just a mix of limbs and hits.

@Poetic_Justic3 First of all, loving the Free references. But what role would you like to have? All the game slots are currently occupied but Wicked has yet to make an appearance so you may have the spot if you're interested :) That or one of the unlimited spots for a Bad Boy and Floater.

@Rin Mico Willow is good to go! Especially with that quirky-good name ;P

@Cwolf0615 Dang Cassia is looking good. Only a few more things to fill out and she'll be good to go ;)

• Love
Reactions: Rin Mico
I finished mine several days ago. I don't think anyone ever paid attention.

• BASIC STATISTICS
    Full name: Jinayah Ifriti
    Nickname: Jin
    Date of Birth: Oct. 3rd
    Sexual Orientation: Pan
    Nationality: Black/Japanese
    Hometown: Del Mar, California

FAMILY
    Parents: Chance DiAngelo- legal guardian/dad, Nora DiAngelo- grandmother,

Richard and Yumiko Ifriti – deceased
    Siblings: None

Relatives: None that they know of.

RELATIONSHIPS
    Romantic Relationships: None yet
    Partner(s): None
    Friends: None
    Acquaintances: People who like math.
    Allies: Questionable.
    Enemies: Police, rich people

PERSONALITY
    Persona: Jin tends toward aloofness. That is born of fear. They fear getting close to others, because of an irrational belief that the person will leave them or die. If someone is willing to be patient with them, then Jin will slowly open up.
    Likes: math, old cars, things with motors and gears, peanut butter, small space
    Dislikes: reading, rich people, any kind of reality TV, winter
    Favorite Sayings: "I don't need luck. I have skill."
    "Tch." (It's a little noise they make, like sucking their teeth.)

Most Prized Possession: an old, worn deck of cards

PHYSICAL CHARACTERISTICS
    Picture:
    Height: 4'11
    Weight: 100lbs
    Body Build: petite and androgynous
    Eye Color: very dark brown, black in most light
    Hair Color: black
    Complexion and Skin Tone: Warm brown, like beach sand.
    Voice: Kimberly Brooks- Batgirl

Style: Very casual, jeans and tees, but tends to wear something around the neck at all times- a scarf, a choker, something. Also has a fondness for hoodies.
    Nervous Tics: Plays with coins or small objects when agitated, when none can be found, they start to have difficulty controlling a pesky urge to steal things

Intellectual/Mental Attributes and Attitudes
    Languages: English (and might remember some Japanese if they heard it enough)
    Fears and Phobias: Winter, snow, extreme cold / death / losing people they love, has bad reactions to loud sudden noises
    Hobbies: Mechanical repairs, car rebuilding, making robots, fixing appliances, taking bets on sporting events, pickpocketing, helping the homeless
    Skills: -Has excellent aim due to being able to rapidly calculate velocity and direction of a shot.
    -Lacks a license but is better than most at operating cars and motorcycles
    -can diagnose issues with cars, computers, and appliances very quickly
    -very skilled at high level math, such as calculus, trig and statistics
    Strengths: isn't afraid to fight dirty, has a deep-seated will to live, gets along with 'outsiders'
    Weaknesses: insomnia, distrusts everyone, has difficulty reading​
Sorry, hand't realized you had re-posted it on another post. In any case Jin is nearly ready to be accepted. I've got to ask about what you mean about Fluid being his gender?

Sorry, hand't realized you had re-posted it on another post. In any case Jin is nearly ready to be accepted. I've got to ask about what you mean about Fluid being his gender?
Jin is not a he. Or a she.

And I was told recently that I am using the incorrect term. Jin is 'genderqueer'. Meaning that on the school application, where the boxes ask M [] and F [] Jin would just check both...

@Clear - Okay! Cassia's bio is basically finished.
All I have to do is find a voice for her, which... I'm not actually sure how to go about.
I've never done that before, and I'm bad at remembering voices, which makes it extra hard - because I can't even think of videos with good voices.
I CAN'T FIND ANYTHING THAT SOUNDS LIKE HER, IT'S FRUSTRATING

But um, yeah, other than the voice, her bio is done! Could you let me know how it looks?
Does anything need changed?

Haha, she may end up falling into his trap and exposing her without her even realizing it until its too late if she does that. He knows how to push someone's buttons especially those who are the same league as him.

We shall see how it all goes in the role play, okay? I rather dislike these speculations made and based on player knowledge rather than chracter knowledge and development. ;)

P.s: I believe we're still missing someone, right?

Last edited: