Caste Game - Who will be the next 'King'?

Finally done!! Sorry for the wait!

Reactions: UnsightlyTEAstain
I'm like... one of the last people who hasn't finished their CS yet.
Heck, I've barely had a chance to start it.
Once this dumb essay is out of the way I'll have more time, though.
It's about To Kill a Mockingbird and morals and psychology and other crap that's hard to figure out how to explain without sounding dumb.

I'm like... one of the last people who hasn't finished their CS yet.
Heck, I've barely had a chance to start it.
Once this dumb essay is out of the way I'll have more time, though.
It's about To Kill a Mockingbird and morals and psychology and other crap that's hard to figure out how to explain without sounding dumb.
Ah I remember reading that book. It was a good read ^^ There's no rush since you have a good week to go. Take your time :)

Ah I remember reading that book. It was a good read ^^ There's no rush since you have a good week to go. Take your time :)
is mine accepted?

Reactions: Mr.Scales ⚖
Yeah, I definitely love that book.
The first time I read it I was about seven or eight, and I read it multiple times after that, before finally having to read it now for school.
This essay is strange, though.
It involves a lot of research on psychology and such things, and I have to apply it to the book.
The research part is my least favorite. Too much looking for reliable articles.

So I have only wrote down Xander's age group as his acquaintances since they have likely to have been classmates the year before. I've only wrote down Xander's perspective of what your characters are to him, hope that is okay. :3

Oh, that is a good idea actually. Mind if I did the same?

Yeah, I definitely love that book.
The first time I read it I was about seven or eight, and I read it multiple times after that, before finally having to read it now for school.
This essay is strange, though.
It involves a lot of research on psychology and such things, and I have to apply it to the book.
The research part is my least favorite. Too much looking for reliable articles.
Wow, the only research articles I've ever needed to get was for biology class. During English its whatever topic you think you can write a whole essay about without getting side tracked.

ALSO! I've edited the character roster ^^ So if there's anything wrong with that one, let me know.

ALmost done with mine. I hope I'm able to do the blue bar thing right. Can someone direct me on how to set it up? I've never done it before.

@Mistress Dizzy

Code:
[accordion]
{slide='title of the bar'}'text'{/slide}
{slide='title of the bar'}'text'{/slide}
[/accordion]

You can just use the regular codes for that. If you want the title to be in the centre of the bar just put it between:

Code:
[center] 'title of the bar' [/center]

For left float, right float, etc... just click the 'insert accordian style tabs' button on the codes bar and set your settings. No need to go the hard way around for them.

P.S: Is my character accepted?

• [accordion][/accordion]
    Tab 1
    RELATIONSHIPS
    Tab 2
    PERSONALITY
    Tab 3
    PHYSICAL CHARACTERISTICS
[accordion]
[/accordion]

...Ok, I need help. I have NO idea what I'm doing.
to be honest i replied to someones post and just used there template and just changed all there information with mine, so i used the template of the slides but used my information.

@Mistress Dizzy: Try putting the '[/accordion] at the (very) end of everything.

As for the rest. I can't help anymore than with what I just did. Try looking over the code again, or copy it. What Poetic_Justic3 said is also a good plan.

• Useful
Finally back from Easter celebrations. Happy Easter, everyone! And if anyone is feeling confused by this, in my part of the world Easter was yesterday. =3
I will most likely be done with my character today. I've been having some problems with the coding myself, but nothing I won't figure out how to fix. It seems the bars I'm using only allow a certain amount of words by tab. Hopefully, I'll get the sheet organized properly.

EDIT 9 hours and 25 minutes later: Vladimir's character sheet is now complete =3

Last edited:
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Hey, everyone =3.

I have finally read through everyone's sheets and I must say I really like the interview @un coil de soleil and @WishfulNemo did for their characters. I might try it myself. Nemo, I see you've put me up as a TBA. If you want to discuss that, feel free to PM me or just reply here.

Since we apparently have some time on our hands, lets discuss some little things for the role-play. What time of the year should we start in? This includes both the school and calendar year. I think we should begin during the second week after the start of the school year, but I have no season preferences. In the UK they usually start school in September, I believe, but since this is a private academy, it shouldn't be a problem to make it different. So, should it be spring, summer, autumn or winter?

• Useful
Reactions: Nemopedia
@Headphones: I just added my character's impression of everyone in there. Though if you would like to discuss a relationship with Laura you're free to PM me with ideas~

Ah, yeah, discussing that would be handy. Good idea there, sir.

@Clear: Hate to bother you about it again, but is Laura good to go, or do I need to edit her in some way? Would be nice to know so that I can get working now that I've the time.

C A S S I A M O R E L L I

Kariya.Masaki.600.1015982.jpg
Basics

Full Name
Cassia Jay Morelli

Common Nicknames
Main nickname: Casper
Secondary nicknames: Cass, C.J, Jay, Morelli, Rell, Relli

Cassia rarely uses her real name. To most, she introduces herself as Casper - a name she has been called since she was a small child. Others call her Cass, C.J., or simply call her by her middle name (Jay), last name (Morelli), or a shortened version of it such as Rell or Relli.

Date of Birth
September 1st

Sexual Orientation
Unsure and currently not all that interested in figuring it out

Nationality
American

Hometown
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Occupation
Growing up in such a large family, money was always tight, and Cassia is used to finding ways to make her own cash. She's willing to do just about any odd job out there, regardless of whether or not she's qualified to do so. The two jobs she performs most often, however, are tutoring and babysitting. Babysitting is her job of choice, because while she doesn't quite look like the type you'd trust your children with, she loves little ones and they seem to love her. She's had plenty of practice taking care of kids growing up in such a large family.

Family

Parents
Mother - Amalia Morelli - 35
Father - Damien Morelli - 36

Siblings
Older brother - Ezra Morelli - 18
Older brother - Asher Morelli - 18
Younger brother - Noah Morelli - 9
Younger sister - Talia Morelli - 7
Younger sister - Aria Morelli - 6

Relatives
Not only is Cassia's immediate family quite large, so is her extended family. To list all the family members she is close to would take much too long, so I shall simply list those she is significantly close to.

Grandmother - Zarah Morelli
Grandfather - Lucian Morelli
Grandmother - Isabel Maric
Aunt - Alice Young
Cousin - Danny Young - 16
Uncle - David Morelli
Cousin - Lucy Morelli - 5
Cousin - Nora Morelli - 3

Relationships

(Will be updated as RP progresses)

Romantic Relationships
N/A

Partner(s)
N/A

Friends
N/A

Acquaintances
N/A

Allies
N/A

Enemies
N/A

Personality - Persona

Persona
A tomboy in nearly all regards, Cassia seems to enjoy when others see her as 'one of the guys'. While she is quite happy with being a girl (and doesn't understand why some people question this - as she doesn't see what a person's sex has to do with their personality, nor vice versa), she does find it quite amusing when others mistake her for a boy. She considers such an occurrence to be an accomplishment of sorts in her own personal game, and keeps photos of those who have mistaken her for the opposite sex in a specific section of her photo album, as a way to keep score.

On the more rough and rowdy side, Cassia tends to come off seeming headstrong, loud, and enthusiastic; Some would describe her as having an endless source of energy. She loves a good challenge, and can be too competitive for her own good at times. In her home town she ran with a small 'gang' of kids - many of whom were a part of her large extended family - that were known for making mischief. She still seems to have a knack for getting into trouble - most of which involves what she would describe as 'exploration and investigation'.

Despite this tendency to be drawn into scrapes, however, she has still always been considered a good - albeit restless - student. Considered the "genius" of her family and local community, no one was all that surprised to learn she had been offered a scholarship to the prestigious Reguis Academy. She had always found school to be boring, simply because she felt the information was either watered down or inherently simple, and learned most of what she now knows through personal study. Though she feels all areas of study are important and interesting, her favorites were always those that had to do with history, science, linguistics, and cryptography, as she considered all four to be essential to her research in her favorite field of all - the weird and wonderful.

Many would describe Cassia as a weirdo, or a geek, due to her profound obsession for the anomalous and paranormal. Whether it be creepypastas, myths/legends/rumors, conspiracy theories, or shows like the X-Files, the Twilight Zone, Black Mirror, or Fringe - if it explores the unusual, Cassia is not only extremely interested, there is a strong possibility she's an expert on it. She has numerous notebooks and scrapbooks detailing her own research on such subjects, and is always more than eager to further her knowledge. She is always ready to have passionate discussions on the subjects, and is known for making regular references to her favorite shows, stories, and theories.
Personality - Other

- Learning/Research
- Exploring/Investigating
- Adrenaline rushes
- "All things weird and wonderful"
- Puzzles
- Photography (Her camera is always at her side)
- Writing
- Kids
- Animals
- Debates/Arguments/Fights (Being as passionate about things as she is, Cassia is the sort of girl who tends to thoroughly enjoy a verbal, and at rare times physical, brawl)

Dislikes
- Close-minded people (or, more specifically, those who are unwilling to give her theories a chance)
- Cowards
- Laziness
- Most super sweet foods (some exceptions, including certain candies)
- Staying in one place for too long

Favorite Sayings
Cassia doesn't really have any sayings she particularly likes to say, though she is known to quote her favorite shows, stories, etc., from time to time.

The only real exception is a quote from the X-Files, which she feels sums up her goals and beliefs quite well.
"The truth is out there."

Most Prized Possession
It's a close tie between the research (notebooks/scrapbooks/photo albums) on the anomalous/paranormal she's been putting together since she was a child, and a rag doll made for her by her grandmother and deceased grandfather when she was very young.

Physical Characteristics

Kariya.Masaki.full.993428.jpg
Height
5'0

Weight

Body Build
Slim, fit, boyish

Eye Color
Hazel

Hair Color
(Naturally: Brown / Current: Teal)
Since Cassia was little, she'd always had a particular fondness for colored hair. Since her parents had always given her free reign on her own appearance, it's never been the slightest bit strange to see her with her hair dyed one color one month, and a different another. When asked why she changes hair colors so often, her response is usually something along the lines of "There's too many colors. I can't choose just one.".

Complexion and Skin Tone
Light, ruddy

Voice

Style
Cassia is a tomboy in near every way, and it definitely shows through in her style. With a bit of a hatred for girl clothes, it is incredibly rare to ever catch her wearing anything besides boys clothes. Her favorite outfits include baggy tank-tops (especially ones containing graphics from her favorite shows), jeans, and hooded jackets - though she is known to layer up to make it even harder to discern her gender. She has a particular liking for skater shoes and hightops - as well as converse knee-highs and any sort of painted sneakers. Fingerless gloves, leather bangles, and bombers hats, her style is a bit all over the place - but in the end, she can usually contain herself enough to put together a good looking, albeit strange, outfit.

Nervous Tics
- Cassia's main tic (which she also does when deep in thought) is that she often signs or finger-spells (in American Sign Language) how she is feeling, or main ideas from her thoughts. This signing/finger-spelling tends to be repetitive. For instance, she may sign 'fear' or 'scare' over and over again when feeling afraid, or finger-spell 'Aztec' over and over again when researching the Aztec civilization. She usually doesn't realize she's doing this.

- Bites knuckles when angry (or very excited)

- Creating rhythms (whether this be through tapping her foot, hitting a pencil against the wall, or tapping her hands together)

- Hand gestures become more frantic and unrestrained (Cassia is constantly using hand gestures. However, when she's agitated these hand gestures become more frequent, stilted, and difficult to control. A common nervous hand gesture is that she pulls her hands up towards her chest, and slams the palm of her hand into the knuckles and/or back of her other hand.)

Mental Attributes

Languages
English
Italian
American Sign Language
Spanish

Fears and Phobias
Cassia tends to lean towards bravery - and even when she doesn't she gives little thoughts to her worries. Due to this, she is not particularly fearful, and certainly has no fears strong enough to be described as phobias. However, I shall list the things that plague the back of her mind every now and then.

- Death of her family
- Being watched (She worries about hidden cameras and etc.)
- Becoming cripplingly ill and/or injured (I.E. Getting a terminal illness, losing a limb, going blind)
- Being the victim of extreme violence/crime (kidnap, rape, murder, etc.)

Hobbies

- "Investigating"
(Cassia is obsessed with all things strange, and is very passionate about finding answers. For her, investigating usually involves staying up all night searching through documents, going searching/exploring through places she shouldn't, and recording what she learns)

- Sports (Gymnastics, swimming, and baseball are her favorites)

- Photography (Her instant camera is almost always at her side)

- Playing/(attempting to)compose piano music

- Reading/studying/researching

- Binge-watching television

- Solving puzzles

Skills
- Debating
- Survival (Knows how to start fire from scratch, find shelter, edible food, etc. She learned this in case she ever needs it for her 'investigations')
- Piano
- Solving puzzles
- Gymnastics
- Running
- History (the subject she is most knowledgeable in)
- Drawing
- Writing

Strengths
- High pain tolerance and endurance
- Powerful memory
- Courage
- Quick learner
- Determination

Weaknesses
- Tends towards impulsiveness
- Stubborn
- Has a tendency to jump into arguments and stick nose where it doesn't belong