Caste Game - Who will be the next 'King'?

Excuse me for being honest, if maybe even a bit blunt, when saying this, but when Clear requested we write a collab for the intro of the role-play, I became quite discouraged, because of me doing all the work and them not doing much in response. I could get this going, if the majority votes in favor of it, and I believe I can even find the pseudo-post's titanpad file. =3

In any case, I have a new laptop, so I can write much more from now on. (Unless CK2 drags me down again, like it had done for the past 2-3 days. XD)
I mean, if you'd be willing to I think there's a lot of people still interested! And Clear seems to have pretty much fallen off the face of the earth, so I'm pretty doubtful they ever will.
Ah, but um, you don't have to feel pressured to do so if you don't want to, of course! There will be no assassination attempts if you don't. xD
But uh, yeah, it would be pretty cool if you did. :P

If you do decide to get this started back up, I can send out some PMs and whatnot to figure out who all is still interested.
EDIT: Or I can even do that now to see if we have all the interest we need to effectively start it back up.

still interested!!

Yeah I agree with @Cwolf0615 i am still interested to play this. If you need any help writing post or coming up with intro and the like ( if you decide to carry on, no pressure) then I'd be more than willing to help however I can

Hmm, very well. Seeing as society ( ;) ) has voted for it, I have no reason to go back away. It is rather late here, thus I will be hitting the hay, but when I wake up I will start brewing first thing in the morning.

In the meantime, how have you all been this past month or so? =3 Here's a little tune from me:

I've been waiting! :D

Good thing I didn't join anything new, but yes, still interested if this is still a thing!

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Still interested!

• Thank You
Still interested :D

• Thank You
Well, everyone, I made a new OOC thread, so we don't linger in this one. I also renamed the role-play because... I thought it would be cool XD If anyone is against it, feel free to say so!
https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/threads/the-pyramid-of-jokes-and-crowns.112874/

PS: Does anyone know how to turn on the correction markers in Iwaku? They used to work for me, but now they don't.

Well, everyone, I made a new OOC thread, so we don't linger in this one. I also renamed the role-play because... I thought it would be cool XD If anyone is against it, feel free to say so!
https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/threads/the-pyramid-of-jokes-and-crowns.112874/

PS: Does anyone know how to turn on the correction markers in Iwaku? They used to work for me, but now they don't.

Love the new name, love what you wrote in the beginning of the OOC thread!
Everything looks great!

And, sorry, but I don't.

Huh. I actually liked the old name better. Jokes and Crowns doesn't really have the same ring, IMO, but thank you for what you're doing btw!

Testing. Testing. Can I post?

EDIT: It seems I can... Yet the site told me I am blocked when I tried to edit the new thread...

I honestly don't know if I still wanna join.. I get easily intimidated by lots of members in a rp and feel cluttered. So i feel as though i'll be slacking really behind ._. Since my schedule is also busy so I only get to post IC on weekends. And I tend to post and disappear for a week due to a filled schedule at times too oAo

I honestly don't know if I still wanna join.. I get easily intimidated by lots of members in a rp and feel cluttered. So i feel as though i'll be slacking really behind ._. Since my schedule is also busy so I only get to post IC on weekends. And I tend to post and disappear for a week due to a filled schedule at times too oAo
It's alright, N/A =3 If you feel pressured, there is no need to burden yourself. I know what it's like and definitely don't want you to get emotionally distressed. I don't know how often we'll be able to post, but take it easy for now. If you ever wish to return, we'll welcome you with open arms. =3

By the way, guys, I might not be done with everything tonight, because I'm... kind of... participating in a national rage attack against a song thief XD Naturally, I am being quite diplomatic and told that person to apologise. However, interestingly enough, their Facebook page has suddenly gone down. I wonder why.

• Love
Reactions: Rin Mico
By the way, guys, I might not be done with everything tonight, because I'm... kind of... participating in a national rage attack against a song thief XD Naturally, I am being quite diplomatic and told that person to apologise. However, interestingly enough, their Facebook page has suddenly gone down. I wonder why.
Ha ha, I'm sure no one cares! Take as much time as you need!
We're just happy you're willing to get this started back up again. ^^

Enjoy your rage attack!
They can be rather enjoyable - especially if the person deserves it. >:I

I actually won't mind at all if it takes a while to get things put up, since I'll be rather busy until Monday.
Leaving for a trip in about an hour, and have completely procrastinated packing.
:P