Caste Game - Who will be the next 'King'?

PM away, but make sure to describe to me what kind of organization you wish. =3

By the way, why not go ahead and shuffle? We're all here, are we not?
Sure thing ^^ As for the shuffle, I'm kind of waiting on the characters to be fully made just in case one of the 12 participants drop out and spots need to be opened (once again -.-;). So just to make sure that we don't have to repeat the casting process seven times before we get some permanent RPer's I'll wait for now.

• BASIC STATISTICS
      Full name: Jinayah Ifriti
      Nickname: Jin
      Date of Birth:
      Sexual Orientation: Pan
      Nationality: Black/Japanese
      Hometown: Del Mar, California

FAMILY
      Parents: Chance DiAngelo- legal guardian/dad, Nora DiAngelo- grandmother,
    • Richard and Yumiko Ifriti – deceased
      Siblings: None
      Relatives: None that she knows of.

RELATIONSHIPS
      Romantic Relationships: None yet
      Partner(s): None
      Friends: None
      Acquaintances: People who like math.
      Allies: Questionable.
      Enemies: Police, rich people

PERSONALITY
      Persona: Jin tends toward aloofness. That is born of fear. They fear getting close to others, because of an irrational belief that the person will leave them or die. If someone is willing to be patient with them, then Jin will slowly open up.
      Likes: math, old cars, things with motors and gears, peanut butter, small space
      Dislikes: reading, rich people, any kind of reality TV, winter
      Favorite Sayings: "I don't need luck. I have skill."
      Most Prized Possession: an old, worn deck of cards

PHYSICAL CHARACTERISTICS
      Picture:
      Height: 4'11
      Weight: 100lbs
      Body Build: petite and androgynous
      Eye Color: very dark brown, black in most light
      Hair Color: black
      Complexion and Skin Tone: Warm brown, like beach sand.
      Voice: (Use anything with Audio like a youtube video for example)
      Style: Very casual, but tends to wear something around the neck at all times- a scarf, a choker, something.
      Nervous Tics: Plays with coins or small objects when agitated, when none can be found, they start to want to steal

Intellectual/Mental Attributes and Attitudes
      Languages: English (and might remember some Japanese if they heard it enough)
      Fears and Phobias: Winter, snow, extreme cold / death / losing people they love
      Hobbies: Mechanical repairs, car rebuilding, making robots, fixing appliances, taking bets on sporting events, pickpocketing, helping the homeless
      Skills:
      Strengths:
      Weaknesses:

I'm still working on it. How are you guys doing the profiles with the blue boxes?

Last edited by a moderator:
@Mistress Dizzy:
Code:
[accordion]
{slide}{/slide}
[/accordion]

Or click the 'insert accordion style tabs' button of the text bar. (hover over the icons to see the description)

EDIT: by the way, your text appears white to me. I'm a white background user, so I've a hard time reading it.

• Useful
Reactions: UnsightlyTEAstain
I am still working on the CS, by the way. I just want to make sure I have a well developed character who I'll enjoy playing.
Since I found the RP so close to the end, I haven't had as much time to think about my character as much as I usually do.

I have a question, what would the floater and Bad boys do in the rp, then read the manga and i am unsure if i make a cs for a bad boy /floater then i will be pushed aside by the twelve more main parts in the ic.

@Mistress Dizzy:
Code:
[accordion]
{slide}{/slide}
[/accordion]

Or click the 'insert accordion style tabs' button of the text bar. (hover over the icons to see the description)

EDIT: by the way, your text appears white to me. I'm a white background user, so I've a hard time reading it.
It was white when I copied it from the site. How do I adjust it so everyone can read it?

It was white when I copied it from the site. How do I adjust it so everyone can read it?
If you select all your text, go into the text color button (it's directly to the right of font size, up top), and then choose no color (the text box with the x on it), it should no longer show up as white for her.
It will look white for people with the dark theme, and black for the people with the light theme.

• Useful
If you select all your text, go into the text color button (it's directly to the right of font size, up top), and then choose no color (the text box with the x on it), it should no longer show up as white for her.
It will look white for people with the dark theme, and black for the people with the light theme.
Ok, I've adjusted it. Is it better?

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Nemopedia
Yes, much better. Thanks!

BASIC STATISTICS
Full name: Hagen ventor/ Khan
Nickname: N/A
Date of Birth: July 10th
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Nationality: English
Hometown: Tring, England

FAMILY
Parents: Deceased
Siblings: Deceased
Relatives: Lucifer (Uncle)

RELATIONSHIPS
Romantic Relationships: open
Partner(s): open
Friends: open
Acquaintances: open
Allies: open
Enemies: quite a few due to his other half, but he doesn't keep track of them

PERSONALITY
Persona: Hagen is a cool headed guy, always seems to have a serious look on his face. But behind the cold stare he is warm hearted, he cares dearly for his friends and will do anything to protect them which is ironic because his other half doesn't act like that. Ever since Hagen was little he has had a split personality disorder, and the other personality couldn't care less about friends. His other personality calls himself Khan and is incredibly violent. Believing that he is above others and that he is a true King. Because of Khan's violent urges the boy has gotten in to many fights and attacked people at random meaning he has had to move school. Because of this Hagen tends to keep to himself and not mix with others anymore, and in order to control his violent urge he practices different fighting styles
Likes: Hagen: Fruit and silence / Khan: violence and others bowing to him
Dislikes: Hagen: getting to close to others and Khan / Khan: not being able to fight and Hagen
Favorite Sayings: Hagen: "Did you know fruit is supposed to calm you down?" / Khan: "Bow before me!!"
Most Prized Possession: Fathers Dog tags

PHYSICAL CHARACTERISTICS
Picture: Hagen:
467e5cfaa3733c48fb78489516989643.jpg

Khan:
ANIME-HUMAN-FLIPPY-flippy-and-fliqpy-30686273-900-750-1.jpg

Height: 5 ft 7
Weight: 130 lbs
Body Build: smallish, toned muscle
Eye Color: Yellow
Hair Color: Green
Complexion and Skin Tone: slightly tanned skin with a few scars on his body
Voice: (Use anything with Audio like a youtube video for example)
Style: Hagen: cool headed / Khan: Psychotic
Nervous Tics: Begins to crush whatever he is holding when he changes personality, to Khan. Has to do exercise for at least 1 hour a day

intellectual/Mental Attributes and Attitudes
Languages: English
Fears and Phobias: Hagen: scared of hurting others and Khan / Khan: scared of nothing
Hobbies: lots of different fighting styles and cooking
Skills: Hagen fighting (sort of) and cooking / Khan: Any kind of combat, due to Hagen's attempt in controlling his anger he had been trained in multiple disciplines from judo to Muay Thai to Karate, so Khan had picked up a wide range of different fighting styles.
Strengths: strong and athletic, quite a good chef
Weaknesses: short temper so will easily snap into Khan. Khan will try to attack anything

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Working on my CS!

I have a question, what would the floater and Bad boys do in the rp, then read the manga and i am unsure if i make a cs for a bad boy /floater then i will be pushed aside by the twelve more main parts in the ic.
An answer to this question shall be given soon enough. Please, be patient.

Reactions: Mr.Scales ⚖
Its true that the 12 main players will have more significant attention through the RP since they're the main role holders but Bad Boys and Floaters can be game changers since they're basically untouchable by anyone but the King. So if you want to support one specific character then go for it but your character will definitely not be ignored.

ALSO! Sorry for the absence. I've been really busy taking care of business in another RP and had recently broken my ankle ^^; So forgive my slow responses. Another thing, thank you @Headphones for holding down the fort while I had dropped off the face of the planet. You sir (or mam) are seriously CO-GM material. Especially with the little project you've been working on. Which hopefully will be ready to put up in a bit :)

ALSO if I heart or just rate your character it is accepted :)

EDIT: And if I don't, its still most likely a W.I.P

Last edited:
Alright! To get things organized here's the list of people who have their characters in order and or on W.I.P:

@N/A = Elian Weiz
@DANAsaur =Mei Matsuoka
@Kaz =Oliver N. Rosetta
@Gladis =Hideki Naomi
@Headphones =Vladmir Petkov W.I.P
@un coin de soleil =Alexander J. Reid, III
@WishfulNemo =Laura De Jong
@Mistress Dizzy =SPOILER ;p W.I.P
@Karma200 =Valentina Chance
@parkpyro =Hagen Ventor
@gen101394 =Yuki Yoshida
@Poetic_Justic3 =Masaki Kurou
@Rin Mico =Rohan Willow Herbertson

People who have yet to make a character:

@Wicked
@Cwolf0615 (Working on CS :) )
@Tart (Place held ^^)
@Zadok shadows

Right, if I've got anything wrong feel free to correct me ^^

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 1 person
@Clear: I finished my character. If there is anything I need to change I'll hear about it!

So I have only wrote down Xander's age group as his acquaintances since they have likely to have been classmates the year before. I've only wrote down Xander's perspective of what your characters are to him, hope that is okay. :3

[BCOLOR=#003366][/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#ffffff]Masaki Kurou[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#003366][/BCOLOR]
tumblr_n38jm4RbbR1sle12oo1_500.gif

BASICS

[BCOLOR=#003366]FULL NAME[/BCOLOR]
Masaki Kurou

[BCOLOR=#003366]NICKNAME[/BCOLOR]
Micki, Masa, Maki,

[BCOLOR=#003366]AGE[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#003366]DATE OF BIRTH[/BCOLOR]
July 19th

[BCOLOR=#003366]GENDER[/BCOLOR]
Male

[BCOLOR=#003366]SEXUAL ORIENTATION[/BCOLOR]
Homosexual-He has been with a girl but he didn't like it.

[BCOLOR=#003366]NATIONALITY[/BCOLOR]
Japanese-Canadian

[BCOLOR=#003366]HOMETOWN[/BCOLOR]
Tokyo

[BCOLOR=#003366]OCCUPATION[/BCOLOR]
Student and works as a waiter at his fathers sushi restaurant, he also volunteers at cleaning the pool.

FAMILY

[BCOLOR=#003366]PARENTS[/BCOLOR]
Kuri (mother)
Isamu (father)

[BCOLOR=#003366]SIBLINGS[/BCOLOR]
Harushi-Younger brother
Yuri-Sister

[BCOLOR=#003366]RELATIVES[/BCOLOR]
None

RELATIONSHIPS

[BCOLOR=#003366]ROMANTIC RELATIONSHIPS[/BCOLOR]
Please PM me!!

[BCOLOR=#003366]PARTNER(S)[/BCOLOR]
Please PM Me!!

[BCOLOR=#003366]FRIENDS[/BCOLOR]
Please pm me!!

[BCOLOR=#003366]ACQUAINTANCES[/BCOLOR]
Please pm me!!

[BCOLOR=#003366]ALLIES[/BCOLOR]
Please pm me!!

[BCOLOR=#003366]Enemies[/BCOLOR]
Please pm me!!

DIGGING DEEPER

[BCOLOR=#003366]PERSONALITY[/BCOLOR]
Masaki is really kind and caring towards others even if he doesn't show it, he acts cool and tries not to show when he is angry sad or happy. He is generally a chill guy and likes to go with the flow, but isn't afraid to show his opinion. Masaki can sometimes be too truthful and come out as rude when he speaks, and doesn't realize when he is being disrespectful. Masaki is very responsible and when he tries to do something, he accomplishes it, he is also very trustworthy and a good friend. Masaki can come out as a very brave and courageous guy, but is actually scared of things when he tries to accomplish something. But he isn't afraid to have fun and be wild, he can be very humorous and very comedic, he can be very talkative when consumed by alcohol. Masaki when you first meet him can be very shy, but actually just doesn't like talking to random people, but once your his friend he talks way more. He is very intelligent and smart, he has a great mind but acts like he doesn't.

[BCOLOR=#003366]LIKES[/BCOLOR]
- He loves Music and plays the guitar.
-He loves water polo and is good at track.
-Masaki loves to cook
-He loves sushi, he also loves fish and chips.
-Math and science.
-Good friends
-People who put effort into thing

[BCOLOR=#003366]DISLIKES[/BCOLOR]
-Too enthusiastic people
-Lazy people
-Rap music
-Hamburgers
-He hates the caste game and doesn't like the game and feels it's stupid, but if his friends are in it then he'll support them.

[BCOLOR=#003366]FAVORITE SAYINGS[/BCOLOR]
None

[BCOLOR=#003366]MOST PRIZED POSESSION[/BCOLOR]
He wears his fathers band
Intellectual/Mental Attributes and Attitudes

[BCOLOR=#003366]LANGUAGES[/BCOLOR]
Japanese, English, Korean, Greek.

[BCOLOR=#003366]FEARS & PHOBIAS[/BCOLOR]
-Feeling he'll lose somebody.
-Fears to die.

[BCOLOR=#003366]HOBBIES[/BCOLOR]
-Water polo
-Causing trouble
-Writing in his journal.
-Listening to music.

[BCOLOR=#003366]SKILLS[/BCOLOR]
-Great at water polo
-Reading
-Causing trouble
-Good at debates.

[BCOLOR=#003366]STRENGTHS[/BCOLOR]
-Socializing
-Causing trouble
-Sports
-Debating
-Responsible.

[BCOLOR=#003366]WEAKNESSES[/BCOLOR]
-Can't hurt anyone, even in a fight.
-Is really bad at drawing, he can't even draw a simple drawing without messing up.
-He can't play a single instrument
-He can't play any sports besides polo and track if they count.

• Love
I forgot to take it away but my character is no longer a WIP x]

0dcfd130c72b7ea05ec2732a35ad0e29.jpg

Basic Stats

Full Name: Rohan Willow Herbertson
Nickname: Ro, Willy
DOB: June 19th
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
Nationality: Icelandic
Hometown: Akureyri, Iceland
Languages: English, rusty Danish
Physical Characteristics

Height: 5'4
Weight: 118 lbs
Body Build: Slender with slight curves
Eye Color: Light Blue
Hair Color: Blonde
Complexion/Skin Tone: Fair
Voice:
Style: she typically wears skirts with hoodies, lots of scarves, pins and headbands to decorate her short hair, and either drop or hoop earrings.
Personality

Persona: Rohan is a likeable girl, normal and easily outgoing. But it's with that same manner that she typically uses and manipulates others to do stuff for her, mostly small time things like her homework or after class cleaning. She is flirty without really meaning it, and sometimes use people's feeling for her against them. After her parents' divorce she began to trust people less and less, her brother being the only one left that she truly trusts. She keeps her emotions in check and tries not to let anyone in. She can be very petty with certain things, and slightly judgemntal and controlling.
Likes: rain, games, dressing up, accessories, drama tv shows
Dislikes: Religion, politics outside of the caste game, cats, and being snuck up on
Hobbies: buying new scarves, making new earrings,
Skills: ballroom dancing, organizing, socializing, and making plans
Strengths: teamwork, persuasive, has a 'tough skin' (not very sensitive),
Weaknesses: a bit narcissistic that makes people dislike her, finds it hard to do things for others, opening up
Fears/Phobias: trains, empty spaces (which she always tries to fill)
Nervous Ticks: chips at her nail polish, touches her lips when she lies
Favorite Sayings: "I close my eyes so I can see." "Most human beings are quite likeable if you don't see too much of them." "To be trusted is a greater compliment than being loved."
Most Prized Possession: her parents' wedding bands that she wears on a chain underneath her shirt.
Family

Parents: Darion Thad Herbertson (Father, remarried)
Kyra Foster (Mother, divorced)
Mel Coombs-Herbertson(stepmother)
Siblings:Dixon Herbertson(older brother)
Olivia Coombs (stepsister-older)
Relatives: Jaycob Foster (Uncle, Mother's younger brother)
Pets: Bailey (Icelandic Sheepdog)
Relationships

*Romantic Relationships: OPEN
Partner(s): OPEN
Friends: OPEN
Acquaintances: OPEN
Allies: OPEN
Enemies: OPEN
[for any of these just pm me or ask on the ooc! :)]

• Love