Carnival of Myths and Make Believe

"Welp." He sighed, beginning to stare up at the starry sky again. "At least everyone's going home now, we do need a break once in a while." He said to himself, crossing his arms.

"Aww so i cant rip his head off such a dissapointment" he said as a joke. He was now leaning in the door way off the trailer looking down at angie

Angie giggled a bit, "I wish we could have done more but dad said we would get in trouble if we do." The wind was blowing her long hair. She grabbed onto her hat so it wouldn't blow away.

"Fine but if i see the person who did this again im still ripping his head off" he said knowing she would not take it seriously he placed the coffee quickly on the table and bent down to fix the hankerchief on his foot

Angie made a big smile, "You don't have to keep the Handkerchief. A bandage might be more comfortable." She explained.

Anita nodded her agreement, even if the bloke was talking to himself. With murmured 'good evening' she walked away from the guy and further into the empty carnival. And now boredom would soon settle into the vampire. Anita walked around, trying to avoid doing circles as she did. She could always go home and study up on magic some more. Or she could go prowl around in the woods, there was a lovely fox family about a mile or so in. All the while, Rosette skittered over the vampires body.

"I like it " he said smiling back at her "And tell your father he is ruining my fun by not letting me kill him"

Angie laughed some more, "I'm sure he already knows that." With the wind blowing, Angie decided to take her hat off and hold it in her hands. It made her hair blow around even more. The summer breeze felt good on her skin. She always loved when it was warm.

"Did you tell him it was me who got trapped" he said taking a sip from the coffee

"Yeah that's why he got even more upset about it." Angie began, "But don't worry he didn't tell the hunter anything."

He nodded. "Good night." He whispered, walking to his nearby trailer. He opened the door, running towards his room and flopping onto his bed. "Pretty long day, eh?" He said out loud. This was really the only place were he'd talk to himself at.

"Good"He said smiling at her glad the hunter did not know

"How is the leg doing anyway." She asked him a little worried that it still hurt him.

"It will heal its just a little sore" he said looking at his leg

Angie frowned a bit, "I hope it does quickly." Suddenly she brighten up, getting a mad idea into her head. "I know." She bent bent down and kissed the wound that the hankerchief covered.

Anita gave up on the empty carnival and stalked back to her trailer with a pout to put the spider back into her tank and the heat lamp. It didn't take her long to reach said trailer and she opened it without pause before jumping up into it and doing exactly what she had wanted. She put Rosette back into the tank then went to the tiny bookshelf and pulled out an old leather tome. Looks like it's a study night She thought as she closed the door back on her way to perch on her bed. Laying down, she cracked it open and began to read the old language.

Liam walked up to a Carnival and studied it for a bit. He reached in his pocket and pulled out a peice if paper and read it. "This is it." He said to himself and started walking. He looked around people were leaving the Carnival, 'Must be over or something..' He thought to himself as he paced over the grass. He passed tents and instruments, he passed a trailer where someone was laying on a bed and believe to be talking to himself. The main thing that caught his attention was the big Tent which held the acts. It read "Welcome to the Carnival of Myths and Believe!" He said and walked inside. It was empty but it didn't matter to him at all he stood their for a bit. He opened a bag that he was carrying and pulled out a few objects that look like small metal spheres, he held four in each hand. One by one they both floated and started to turn in different directions but circles around him as he closed his eyes, thinking not realizing that he wasn't alone.

"That's an interest trick you got there." Cross Clover said, he was walking out of the darkness, hands in his suit pockets. "Would you be interested in staying in a place like this?" He then asked questioning the intruder.

He metal spheres came to a halt some flickerd with electricity. He opened his eyes as a man spoke. He looked at him and stood up, the spheres found it's way back in to Liams bag. He bent down and zipped it up and walked over toward the man amongst the shadows and pulled out a peice of paper and handed it to him and nodded his head, answering his question.

"Good. But I'm warming you. You'll never get out of it if you end up wanting to leave." He said and slipped the paper in his pocket. "You can have the open trailer on the east side of the carnival. It says vacant, so you will know which one it is. You can say there for the night." He began to walk away, "My daughter will fill you in tomorrow. She's the one who handles all of that. Get some rest your going to need it." Cross turned his head to him and made a large smile, then disappeared into the shadows.