Carnival of Myths and Make Believe

He snarled slightly trying to tell her it was a bad idea and her father would sort it out

Angie sighed, "I know." She answered like she knew what he was saying. "It's just not fair, they hurt you."

He looked up at her he looked more wise than he did as a human "Im sure it will be sorted out" he thought

Angie nodded to him. "I will speak to my dad about it later, then." She wasn't sure to leave him, she didn't really want to after he had gotten hurt like that.

He nudged her happy to know the fact he would be come human again soon.

She smiled at him, "That doesn't matter. I just don't like when you get hurt." She responded. She made another sigh, "But at least your okay."

After Anita sorted Simba out for the night, she crossed to the backside of the tent before she slipped out. Her trailer was parked there. She pulled out a key from her pocket and unlocked the padlock before stepping up into the darkened space. It wasn't all that big, but it was enough for just her, a couple bats and a spider to chill in. Speaking of bats, she opened the birdcage that Pearl and Onyx slept in. Taking them out gently, she walked outside before throwing both of them up in the air for the night. She let them out every night and somehow, they always managed to beat her back to the trailer. Next she walked back in and gently took Rosette from her tank and placed the large spider on her shoulder. She stepped back out of the trailer and locked up behind her before she walked back into the throng of the carnival, giant spider on her shoulder.

"Go you have work to do i will se you later" he said his large wolf body standing next hers he was about as tall as her waist as a wolf

He looked up at the sky, sighing. That always helped him to forget about the misery and just calm down a bit. He scanned the carnival once again, seeing Anita again. Then he caught a glimpse of something on her shoulder. "Spider, eh?" He loved spiders, even if they were deadly.

"Alright." Angie said, she began to walk away. She got back to the carnival, noticing Anita was finished. She wondered where her and Kyoto went. She was bombarded by fans again, asking for photos and autographs.

He changed back into a human and was wearing his bowler hat, waist coat, a black short,tie and skinny black jeans. He limped back to the carnival

Anita noticed Kyoto staring up at the sky and a wry smirk flashed over her face before she walked up to him.
"Careful, dear, or you'll find yourself with a turkey-esque problem." She warned lightly as she leaned over him to look down in his face. "Or another issue," she used discretion as a group passed close by. "It's unwise to bare your neck with certain folk waltzing about in the night." She warned as the spider crawled from her shoulder to the top of her head, making a nearby group of girls scream and Anita chuckle.

Virgil limped back to his trailer and went inside falling back on a small chair as he got in

Kyoto was sort of startled by Anita, and started to chuckle nervously a bit. Then he glanced down at his neck, then at her again. He observed the spider once more, seeing what it would do. It's not like he was trying to patronize it or anything.

Vergil fell asleep on a small red arm chair he had in his trailer his foot still sore and the hankerchief still around it

It was getting later, the carnival almost about to close by that time. Guest were starting to leave, the crowds dying down. Some people trying to get a few last rides in. Angie would wave goodbye or say something to them as they left. When she was done she made her way to a house at the end of the carnival. It was where her and her dad stayed. She walked inside, closing the door behind her.

Vergil woke up and look outide a small window seeing the night drawing near he sighed knowing he would never get to sleep now

Angie went to her father and began to discuss the matter of the bear trap. After a while, Cross, her father found out it was a hunter. Hunters were not suppose to be in this area but one in particular never listened to that law. He called that hunter and discussed the matter, leaving out that it was Vergil, rather just saying it was one of the carnivals animals. The hunter said he wouldn't put another one there again. Cross would sue his if he did. Eventually he told Angie to go give Vergil the update. Angie walked to his trailer and knocked on the door.

Vergil limped to the door and opended it his bowler hat were covering his eyes like he had been sleeping but he held a coffee in his hand so clearly he had not been.

"I hope I didn't disturb you but my father wanted me to tell you that you won't have to worry about any more bear traps." Angie began, "There will not be anymore." She looked at Vergil's leg, he still had the handkerchief on it, it made her smile. He could have just changed it to a real bandage.