Carnival of Myths and Make Believe

Angie heard the growl but she knew who it was. She knew what everyone was, it was part of being the owners daughter. In fact usually it was her who hired them. He usually asked her to do it. She decided to get off the lion, letting Anita do her usual act. Angie didn't want to accidentally mess anything up.

Kyoto just watched the act, his eyes completely widened. "Jeez, now I wish I wasn't human..." He thought to himself, scratching the back of his head once more. He was surely impressed though, for the first time.

Vergil stood up seeing angie get off his tail lifted in the air slightly even though he was in werewolf form he still had to watch over her

Angie pet Simba again, then ran off to the side. She noticed Kyoto and decided to go over to him. "Hey." She said.

As he walked back to the forest he accidently managed to step in a bear trap he fell to the ground and yellped as the pain ran through his body

Anita's eyebrow rose when the girl took her leave. She thought she was having fun. With a shrug the vampire returned her attention back to the lion, halting it in its tracks before manipulating the beast up and onto a small stool set near the ring. Waltzing over to said ring she bent a blew kiss at it with muttered spell, igniting the gasoline coating the metal hoop. Again, the vampire cracked the whip on the ground and whistled. Simba, knowing his cues took a leap through the hoop before landing with another echoing roar.

"Hey." He replied. He heard the yelp, and imminently turned around. "Uh..." He didn't really know what to say or do, because it was confusing of were the sound was possible coming from. "Is anyone okay...?" He yelled loudly, hoping the person who yelped in pain, could've possible heard him.

Angie suddenly heard the yelp. She turned to the woods, there was only one person who could be in the woods at that time. She quickly ran back into the dark woods. She noticed Vergil in his wolf form, she saw the trap. She suddenly tried to get him out of the trap.

The trap broke free off his paw and he was still lying on the ground licking at his paw blood dripping off it slightly

Angie pulled out a handkerchief, she wrapped it around Vergil's paw.

He quickly paced into the forest also, seeing the two. He sighed in relief. "I wonder who set that trap." He thought to himself, looking at Vergil.

He bowed his head slightly and tryed to stand up not putting wait on the paw with the handkerchief

"I don't know But I'm going to tell my dad." Angie replied to Kyoto. Angie grabbed onto Vergil's wolf body. She didn't want him to get hurt worse by standing up to soon.

Vergil lifted himself holding his paw in the air. "Im going to kill the person who set that trap"he thought to himself

He looked around suspisously, his temper starting to rise. "Well whoever did, it won't be pretty." He spoke, walking away, and back to the carnival. Then he calmed down just a bit, sighing. He didn't know why that got on him and made him so angry for some reason.

Anita and Simba finished their show with a bow and the vampire ushered the tired lion back to the tent and his bed. She'd heard the commotion going on in the woods, it seemed like it was taken care of, she didn't smell anymore blood than what had already been spilled and she didn't hear any screaming. So she decided it was fine, the situation was probably under control.

Angie faced Vergil in the eyes, she wasn't afraid. She could never be afraid of him. He always protected her. "Are you okay?" She asked hoping for some sign that he was.

"Good." She said with a smile. "Who ever put that trap there is going to pay." She began to say. "I wonder how they think it feels. Maybe we should show them?" Her darker side starting to appear a bit, still smiling.

He walked back to his tent, leaning against it. "Aw, I missed the last part of the show." He sighed, watching Anita and Simba go back into their own tent.