Carnival of Myths and Make Believe

He nodded and smiled as the man put the paper in his pocket. He never spoke to the man nor acknowledge on what he said. All he did was just nodded with contact in the eyes. He nodded again when he spoke of his daughter, he could already imagine who she was. Her picture on walls and posters everywhere. As the man left he waited for a reaction when the paper in the unknown mans pocket started to turn in flames. In only 10 mins the peice of paper would ignite in nothing but ashes. He left tent and not a moment later did he find the trailer but catching a glimpse of the mans daughter, the girl from the posters, he opened the door, which is suppose to be locked, and walked in and sat down by a table and stared at the night sky.

After Angie kissed Vergil's injury, she suddenly ran off. "Good night." She said with a smile. "Hope it feels better tomorrow." She made her way back to the house. When she got inside she saw her dad on the ground, his suit all burnt. "What happened to you?" She asked him, "I caught on fire." He said with a cry. Angie began to laugh, "Really? How did that happen?" He told her it was a new guy that she had to go meet tomorrow. "Tomorrow, are you kidding me I have to see the guy who put you on fire." She ran out and towards the trailer that was once vacant, but now had the new guy in it. She knocked.

Anita slammed the book to a close and rubbed her eyes. She was bored with studying now. The vampire sprang to her feet, opened the door and walked back out into the night. She kept the door open long enough for Onyx and Pearl to swoop into the trailer before she let it slam to a close. The vampire huffed lightly before stalking into the beast's tent. She looked around with a pout, none of them were awake. Turning on her heel, she left the tent and stood out in the open for a moment, red eyes roaming her surroundings for a few brief moments as she tried to decided what it was she wanted to do now.

Some one knocked on the door, he got up and slid the bag under the table and answered the door. A beautiful girl stood at the foot of his door, the metal sphere floated behind his shoulder as he held his hand out and it dropped in his hand. It was the owners daughter. "Yes ma'am?" He said as he stood their.

Angie began to laugh, "You burnt my dad." She said in the middle of her laughter. "It was the funniest sight I have ever seen. Ah, so your the new guy." She looked at him intently, squinting her eyes a bit. "Well, you have an interesting ability right there."

He gripped the ball and threw it back but never hear it fall. He looked at her and grinned a bit "He should've read the paper more throughly..." He said as he stepped aside. He looked back in his trailer then at her, "Ability? This isn't my only...." He stopped and then continued "...you want to come in? Your dad ok?" He asked.

"He'll be fine. He's been through worse. Sure, I'll come in. I have to explain things after all." She said. She stepped into the trailer. "First things first! What is your act, so I can plan accordingly." She began to say, "And what your going to need for it." Her hair moved around as she walked, swinging back and forth.

"My act?" He asked. He kneeled down and picked up his bag and opened it and shuffled through it. His mind raced but at the same time things started to float including her things and her. He didn't realize it until he turned around with his bag over his shoulder and reached out and grabbed her hand softly and gently and she began to slowly descend to the floor "Sorry. Follow me." He said as he walked out the door. And noticed another woman outside at night but kept walking and nearly passed her, walking toward the big tent.

"Alright." Angie said, she followed him to the tent.

He opened the tent and when they got their he stopped in the middle of the room. He looked around and saw something big and set his bag down lightly. He looked at her and held out his hand to stop her "Stand back." He said.

"Okay." She said. She took a few steps back, excited to see what he could do.

He was about to start but stopped and looked at her. "Further..." He said as she motioned her and stopped. "No matter what...don't...scream." He said as he closed his eyes.

She backed up, "Why would I scream..." She paused, "Do you know what this carnival has." She said with a smile, she has meant all kinds of strange people. "Just go for it already. I want to know."

He grinned "Ok." He said as his body started heating up...steam started to flow from his body, his bag started floating in the air, just enough to meet his neck. His clothes started to flicker and then caught on fire and all of a sudden he strecthed his arms out and his bag ripped in pieces, and a huge burst if flames escaped from his body nearly touching her. All shorts of objects came from his bag but all of a sudden they started to form together but the metal spheres circled around her, all along her body. He looked at her, his eyes pitch black, he growled and walked toward the forming object, his foot steps left flaming prints on the ground. He charged at the the object which formed into a weapon and dashed toward a huge piece of metal that hanged above and connected on both sides and sliced a chain and came straight her way but shattered into pieces as it met the little metal spheres. He floated down to the floor. His body still the same. He just stared at her. "Is that a act?" He asked.

Angie was impressed, "I would say I have never seen that before." A smile on her face, "It's perfect. The weirder the better, I say." She giggled. "You will perform that tomorrow, here." "I have to get going now, my dad would kill me if I stay any later."

He nodded and his things startrd to come apart and land in his bag. He walked out of the tent, still in his form and walked into the open land and stared at the night sky. The flames floated off his body, his form wasn't something people should see but that wasn't all he had. The grass beneath him sizzled but never caught on fire. He just stood their staring at the stars and moon.

Angie ran out of the tent, "I'll see you tomorrow." She said to him, waving and she ran away. Angie got back to her house. She walked quietly past her father, who had fallen asleep on the floor. She gave him a blanket then went to her room, to go to sleep. She had to get up early to start up the carnival.

Liam just stared for quite some time. Then closed his eyes and his body went back to normal, bit one thing was different, he was naked, butt naked. He looked around to see if anyone was out or looked but saw no one. He walked to his trailer and opened the door and walked in and changed. He walked to his bed and laid down and watched the moon glare into his new home. He watched it for a bit then closed his eyes, thinking as always. He has a restless heart. A heart that never stops thinking.

Vergil Walked out his trailer the handkerchief on his foot and walked around. He walked to the back of a large tent and picked up a walking stick to help him but inside the stick was a narrow blade.

Liam opened his eyes as he smelt the scent of blood. He got up and put on some shorts but didn't care for a shirt. He walked out his trailer and followed the scent and came across a man with a handkerchief around the wound and looked at him. "You do know, it'll only get worse when you keep walking on it without proper care." He said to him.