Carnival of Myths and Make Believe

Vergil turned around hearing someone walking " well we are kinda low on bandages" he said throwing the waking stick in the air and catching it again

He looked at him and saw the walking stick fly in the air. He looked at it and it began to float from his hand. Liam reached out his hand and examined it "Nice blade." He said as he handed him it back. He walked toward him and kneeled down toward his wound to take a look "May I?" He asked.

" of course" he said he was not sure if he trusted him or not but if he did anything he still had a blade in his hand

He took off the handkerchief and examined it and nodded he placed his hand over it and looked up at him "Put the stick in your mouth and bite down hard and set you hand in my shoulder and dig your nails in my skin. This is going to hurt." He said as he looked back at him. He hand glew a bit and a shot of fire flew out of his hand and onto the wound and sealed it from infection. The bleeding stopped and he was able to walk on it with no problem. He stood up and looked at him "Come. Follow me." He said as he walked toward his trailer.

He yelled showing his wolf like canines as he did.then followed hin

He opened his door and walked in. And grabbed his bag and opened it and pulled out a Jar that had ointment in it. "Put this on twice daily. Only a little bit in your wound and it'll heal in a week. Once when you wake up and again before you go to bed. And do not eat this." He said as he pointed at him "This can kill you if you eat it." He said as he handed it to him. "It's yours now. Don't worry I have plenty, and you don't need to pay me back." He said as he zipped up his bag and put over his shoulder.

"Thanks you but putting it on at night may be a slight problem" he said now holding the stuff in his hand

He tilted his head "Why? Because your a Werewolf?" He said as a smirk came across his face. "You'll be fine. Just make sure you but it in two times a day." He said as he looked at him with the smirk in his face.

"Yeah I'm sure it will be fine well I hope anyway" he said smiling

He set his hand on his shoulder "You'll be fine. Trust me." He said as he opened the door. "Now, go do your Werewolf things...whatever Werewolves do at this time." He said as he chuckked "I must get some sleep. If you need anything else, just ask me. I'm Liam." He said as he held out his hand.

He shakes the guys hand and waves "Good night, Vergil." He said as he closed the door and went to sleep.

Vergil walked out still holding the walking stick that was a hidden blade he liked and decided to keep it even though he was no longer limping

Liam tossed and turned for hours, be couldn't sleep for some reason...well he knew the reason. He shot out of his bed and sat on a chair near the table. He put back on his shorts and walked outside. It was nearly sunrise but he didn't care. He looked around to see if anyone else was around this mysterious place, since this Carnival is about Myths and Make Believes. He walked and walked and stopped and sat down around all these instruments and tents and trailers and started watching the sunrise. "Beautiful.." He said.

Vergil in wolf form again was roaming the carnival almost protecting it until it would open for the public.

Liam just watched till he saw something running around the Carnival, he jumped to his feet and worried for a bit and realized who it is "Vergil..." He said as he started walking toward his direction. He got a little close and stood "Don't you ever sleep, my friend?" He asked as he watched up running around like a dog chasing it's tail "Having fun running?" He asked with a grin on his face.

"Not really" he thought to himself as he looked around his ears alert and occassionaly sniffing the air.

He looked at Vergil as he stayed alert and had a slight chuckle that left his throat, "Come. Rest a bit. No ones coming in...trust me." He said with a smirk. He stopped and turned around "Come and watch the sunrise with me. Tell me a bit about yourself. Who else is in this Carnival?" He asked as he motioned Vergil to follow.

Vergil followed his big paws sinking into the mud as he walked through it.

He walked a little and stopped not far from where Vergil was and sat down and looked at the upcoming son."So who else is here? And how long have you been here, if you don't mind me asking?" He said.