Camp Rising Hero (IC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pori lowered her hands and completely dropped her smile. She has been around other people with weird abilities since she could remember. At the lab they all were experiments. However the treatment they received was far different then her.

Since the incident when her "mother" abandoned her at the mall, everyone saw her as a monster. The scientist always treated her harshly, barely fed her, and even attempted to provoke her. It was like she was not a person but some wild animal. Most of the scientist refuse to even use other pronounces besides it. Had it not been for the doctor, she would still be living inside a glass box with a tank of water above her head and a electric wiring in the ground.

"Pori doesn't know. Pori knows what Pori can see. Pori has seen how scared people got when they saw her. Pori remembers how mean people where when they caught her." She then looked up at Grant and took a deep breath. "Pori will do her best though so that Pori can change that. Pori does not want to be a monster"
He sighes stating "Again, not that differnt that the rest of us here. practically a right of passage for someonbe with powers to scare the normies. I accidentally made a crater in basic..." he says, remembering that embaressing ability. He was hoping he was getting through to the kid. He of course had no idea.

He sighs stating "Again, not that different that the rest of us here. practically a right of passage for someone with powers to scare the normies. I accidentally made a crater in basic..." he says, remembering that embarrassing ability. He was hoping he was getting through to the kid. He of course had no idea.
Pori's eyes filled with hope when Grant mentioned everyone had been through what she has. "So everyone will like Pori, even if though Pori is not a human?" Pori slowly reverted to her slime form revealing a blue liquid girl with green liquid hair and green liquid eyes. "Even if Pori looks like this?"

Last edited:
Pori's eyes filled with hope when Grant mentioned everyone had been through what she has. "So everyone will like Pori, even if though Pori is not a human?" Pori slowly reverted to her slime form revealing a blue liquid girl with green liquid hair and greed liquid eyes. "Even if Pori look like this?"
"Yeah,might startle them a little with the shift, but as long as you aren't too annoying, you'll be fine." grant says and gives her a pat on the back. or atleast tries.

"Yeah,might startle them a little with the shift, but as long as you aren't too annoying, you'll be fine." grant says and gives her a pat on the back. or atleast tries.
Pori smiled till she felt the man attempt to pat her on the back. When he did, his hand ended up going into her body. "Opps..." The slime slowly pushed out the man's hand while giggling. "Thank you Camp Master, Pori will stop hiding and be Pori's true self... after Pori finds better clothes." She looked down to see her slime seeping into the cloth she was sort of wearing. She turned into her human form though it did not dry her clothes. "Pori might have a problem. Uhh Pori will fix it though."

She waved at the man before quickly leaving the office and running past Castie with a smile.

@Queen of Hearts

Soon all of the tests went through with pretty good results for the most part.

One of the councilors helped her over to the to the nurse's area where she got some cookies and first aid, checking to see if she would need anything else. Meanwhile Dakota provided Grant with the letter and he read it getting annoyed, even more so as Drake provided info on their stow away. Sighing he rounded up the councilors saying "Alright guys, here are the results." he says giving out the results of the tests to them so they could pick which they could help out the most. He called out to the campers "Alright, listen up! Your results are in and the councilors will decide your fate! One will responsible for a group of campers! Each will tend to one group primarily but each will teach all the groups something! Who they pick is up to tem!" he said and then went to round up the slime girl and the stowaway. "Alright you two, I need you in the main office." he said sternly, though not exactly drill serg mode.

(mutual agreement for groups of councilors and campers. two groups of three and two of four. So sorry this took so bloody long)
@Unyielding
@Queen of Hearts
@Mysty
@Ravenbelle
@Dunruffle
@Crow

"So, just one guy more huh?" Gabby shrugs. "Wait a second, did someone leave? Because I can't seem to find who I want to find."

"Contingency plans, I presume?" Sam asks.

"None at all. Let's see..."

One of the councilors helped her over to the to the nurse's area where she got some cookies and first aid, checking to see if she would need anything else. Meanwhile Dakota provided Grant with the letter and he read it getting annoyed, even more so as Drake provided info on their stow away. Sighing he rounded up the councilors saying "Alright guys, here are the results." he says giving out the results of the tests to them so they could pick which they could help out the most. He called out to the campers "Alright, listen up! Your results are in and the councilors will decide your fate! One will responsible for a group of campers! Each will tend to one group primarily but each will teach all the groups something! Who they pick is up to tem!" he said and then went to round up the slime girl and the stowaway. "Alright you two, I need you in the main office." he said sternly, though not exactly drill serg mode.

(mutual agreement for groups of councilors and campers. two groups of three and two of four. So sorry this took so bloody long)
@Unyielding
@Queen of Hearts
@Mysty
@Ravenbelle
@Dunruffle
@Crow

"So, just one guy more huh?" Gabby shrugs. "Wait a second, did someone leave? Because I can't seem to find who I want to find."

@Unyielding
@Queen of Hearts
@Mysty
@Ravenbelle
@Dunruffle
@Crow

@Unyielding
@Queen of Hearts
@Mysty
@Ravenbelle
@Dunruffle
@Crow

"So, just one guy more huh?" Gabby shrugs. "Wait, is someone missing?"

"Contingency plans?" Sam suggests.

"I got nothing."​

Pori smiled till she felt the man attempt to pat her on the back. When he did, his hand ended up going into her body. "Opps..." The slime slowly pushed out the man's hand while giggling. "Thank you Camp Master, Pori will stop hiding and be Pori's true self... after Pori finds better clothes." She looked down to see her slime seeping into the cloth she was sort of wearing. She turned into her human form though it did not dry her clothes. "Pori might have a problem. Uhh Pori will fix it though."

She waved at the man before quickly leaving the office and running past Castie with a smile.

@Queen of Hearts
Castiel was still hung over about the nickname the weird girl called him when he saw her run past him, a smile on her face and her clothes all wet. "What the angling fudge?" Castiel muttered, raising an eyebrow before looking back at the door where the head of the camp was.

Castiel was still hung over about the nickname the weird girl called him when he saw her run past him, a smile on her face and her clothes all wet. "What the angling fudge?" Castiel muttered, raising an eyebrow before looking back at the door where the head of the camp was.
Next up he called Castiel in. This was going to be a headache, for sure. He made sure Drake knew, who was on his way to help with the incoming nightmare of paperwork and people.

Next up he called Castiel in. This was going to be a headache, for sure. He made sure Drake knew, who was on his way to help with the incoming nightmare of paperwork and people.
Castiel walked in, one hand in his pocket and the other playing with the lighter. He kept flicking the fire on and off in a nervous manner. He really did want to stay at the camp.

Castiel walked in, one hand in his pocket and the other playing with the lighter. He kept flicking the fire on and off in a nervous manner. He really did want to stay at the camp.
Grant heaved a sigh going "Sit." with the voice a weary order. once the kid complied he asked "I assume you know why we dragged you into my office, right?" with a raised eyebrow, figuring he knew but wanted to hear him say it. Drake entered and waited for the que to get at it with the paperwork and phone calls.

Grant heaved a sigh going "Sit." with the voice a weary order. once the kid complied he asked "I assume you know why we dragged you into my office, right?" with a raised eyebrow, figuring he knew but wanted to hear him say it. Drake entered and waited for the que to get at it with the paperwork and phone calls.
"I stowed away on your camps bus to come here and not have the proper paperwork to actually attend?" Castiel answered, actually afraid of the man looking at him and what he might actually do to the fire caster. He looked over at where the other councilor was before quickly averting his eyes down to his lap.

"I stowed away on your camps bus to come here and not have the proper paperwork to actually attend?" Castiel answered, actually afraid of the man looking at him and what he might actually do to the fire caster. He looked over at where the other councilor was before quickly averting his eyes down to his lap.
"Yep." He says and sighs again. He then went frank "Look kid, you've just brought us a world of headache with paperwork and Phone calls, but..." he said noticed him looking down "Hey eyes up here. I'm not training you if can't stand a grilling." he said inadvertedly revealing he would try to keep him.

"Yep." He says and sighs again. He then went frank "Look kid, you've just brought us a world of headache with paperwork and Phone calls, but..." he said noticed him looking down "Hey eyes up here. I'm not training you if can't stand a grilling." he said inadvertedly revealing he would try to keep him.
Castiel instantly sat up straight in his chair and looked the man in the eye. "Sorry sir." He replied, hands tightening on the lighter in his fist as he waited for the old man to continue.

Castiel instantly sat up straight in his chair and looked the man in the eye. "Sorry sir." He replied, hands tightening on the lighter in his fist as he waited for the old man to continue.
"Well as I was saying..." he continues "We will make every attempt keep you around. Personal as well as Camp policy to train everyone who comes through the gates. especially since you figured the bus out." he says, as the thing was made non-descript to keep from getting attacked enroute. he finishes "But that requires the previously mentioned hell of paperwork and phone calls. so..." he motions to himself, Castiel and then Drake. "All of us are pitching in." he says thus beginning the seeming eternity of phone calls to the government,his family,lawyers, all in various tones, his official power registration forums, various camp forms and agreements, the list goes on. And they all did their fair share of the suffering. unofficial rule with stoaways was try to help them get in, ut to make them suffer with the councilors getting him there.

(You can finishing post for him getting through if you want. Also choices for everyone's groups can be made.)

"Well as I was saying..." he continues "We will make every attempt keep you around. Personal as well as Camp policy to train everyone who comes through the gates. especially since you figured the bus out." he says, as the thing was made non-descript to keep from getting attacked enroute. he finishes "But that requires the previously mentioned hell of paperwork and phone calls. so..." he motions to himself, Castiel and then Drake. "All of us are pitching in." he says thus beginning the seeming eternity of phone calls to the government,his family,lawyers, all in various tones, his official power registration forums, various camp forms and agreements, the list goes on. And they all did their fair share of the suffering. unofficial rule with stoaways was try to help them get in, ut to make them suffer with the councilors getting him there.

(You can finishing post for him getting through if you want. Also choices for everyone's groups can be made.)
Castiel was in charge of speaking to his parents and, like he thought, they had called the police when his actual camp called to tell them that he had not arrived. They had demanded that he tell them where it is he was so that they could get him but he refused and instead told them that he would like to stay in the camp. Of course they had pitched a fit, and what was worse was that they had the cops and the family lawyer with them on the phone. It took an entire hour as well as the councilors confiscating his lighter before the lawyer and cops ruled in his favor and his parents had to agree. Though it did end with them saying he was never allowed to come home again after they filled out the paperwork. He was alright with that, though. He was happy to finally have free reign over his life choices.

Castiel was in charge of speaking to his parents and, like he thought, they had called the police when his actual camp called to tell them that he had not arrived. They had demanded that he tell them where it is he was so that they could get him but he refused and instead told them that he would like to stay in the camp. Of course they had pitched a fit, and what was worse was that they had the cops and the family lawyer with them on the phone. It took an entire hour as well as the councilors confiscating his lighter before the lawyer and cops ruled in his favor and his parents had to agree. Though it did end with them saying he was never allowed to come home again after they filled out the paperwork. He was alright with that, though. He was happy to finally have free reign over his life choices.
In the end, over the grueling hour, they got him all set. And then they hiked out back to the rest, given the hour to recover. Grant called them up and returning to drill serg mode went "Alright, listen up! Now that the test is done and you have had your results given to the councilors. They're now going to be picking who goes primarily under their care." he says and motions for them to start.

(@Dunruffle @Ravenbelle @-'ToxicGhostie'- @Mysty @Crow @Queen of Hearts @Unyielding alright let's go.)

• Thank You
Reactions: Ravenbelle
Psion was more than a bit excited to see what group she would end up in. For most of the time, she had no one to really talk too. Guess it was kind of her fault since she had her headphones blasting music in her ears the entire time. She saw the pyro guy come back out with the sergeant and she waved at him, forgetting she was in a crowded area and may accidentally hit a few people.

Castiel smirked as he left, stretching his arms out wide as he left and joined with the rest of the campers. He wondered a bit where the weird girl went but shrugged it off and waved to the music chick he sat next to on the bus. He saw her hit someone and rolled his eyes at her eagerness.

(Open to anyone who wants to interact with Psion.)

Pori returned to the meeting spot with damp clothes. Although she managed to pull out the slime out of her clothes. She could not dry them so they were still damped. It was one of the reasons she never wore clothes while in slime form. The other being that they would come off if she did not focus on keeping them in one spot. One girl stood out in the crowd as waving to the camp master and Castie. She wondered if they where friends. If not, then was it normal to wave with excitement for strangers. She wondered if she should say something. Maybe it would be best to introduce herself and becomes friends before the camp master revealed what she was. Then again, it could back fire as she might think that Pori was just trying to deceive her the whole time. She let out a sigh. She had to make a decision now.

She walked up to the girl but did not smile because she forgot too, "Do you know Castie. Cause he is my friend too!"

@Queen of Hearts

Status
Not open for further replies.