Camp Rising Hero (IC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pori returned to the meeting spot with damp clothes. Although she managed to pull out the slime out of her clothes. She could not dry them so they were still damped. It was one of the reasons she never wore clothes while in slime form. The other being that they would come off if she did not focus on keeping them in one spot. One girl stood out in the crowd as waving to the camp master and Castie. She wondered if they where friends. If not, then was it normal to wave with excitement for strangers. She wondered if she should say something. Maybe it would be best to introduce herself and becomes friends before the camp master revealed what she was. Then again, it could back fire as she might think that Pori was just trying to deceive her the whole time. She let out a sigh. She had to make a decision now.

She walked up to the girl but did not smile because she forgot too, "Do you know Castie. Cause he is my friend too!"

@Queen of Hearts
Psion stopped waving and looked at the girl. One of the buds on her ears was removed so that she could hear a lot better and she noted the girl was not smiling.
"I recognize him as the guy who sat next to me on the bus. He is a pretty cool dude." Psion states, a smile on her face. "You okay, chikadee? You seem somewhat down about something."

Psion stopped waving and looked at the girl. One of the buds on her ears was removed so that she could hear a lot better and she noted the girl was not smiling.
"I recognize him as the guy who sat next to me on the bus. He is a pretty cool dude." Psion states, a smile on her face. "You okay, chikadee? You seem somewhat down about something."

So they road the bus together and that makes them have the bond. Pori had never road the bus. She has only ever rode in trucks and jars so this experience was foreign to her. However she would not let this lack of magical experience stop her. Then the girl made the comment that Pori seemed down and being a chikadee. Pori became confused as she was not upset or depressed about anything. Then she realized that the girl just called her a chikadee. Why was this girl calling Pori a chicken. She was pretending to be a human not some egg laying bird. She frowned and puffed her cheeks.

"Pori is not a Chickendee. Pori is a ..." She froze remembering that her secret was about to be revealed soon enough. There was no point in lying but she was too scared to tell the truth. "Pori is Pori!"

Reina Alpard

As the morning's events reached a climax, Reina Alphard managed to release a sweet sigh of relief. This batch of campers were already starting to smell like trouble. For starters, she had seen her fair share of crazy but seeing a young girl's arm getting ripped off was startling even for her. A huge weight on her chest was released all of a sudden, however, when she found out the girl was some sort of slime creature, which meant getting its arm ripped off was of no issue to the girl named Pori. Still, being someone who had spent a fair share of her life inside a laboratory herself, it was needless to say that she caught the Ex-Cleaner's attention. Even if the young girl would not be included in the list of children she'll personally handle, it was certain that she'd still keep a watchful eye on Pori and look out for her in the shadows.

Then there was the more common case of Castiel they had to deal with. Tiring as it was being sent running all over the place by the Lieutenant, the satisfaction of granting him the opportunity to stay in the camp made her and her fellow Councilor's troubles certainly worth the effort. Still, she could only imagine that the old man would give him some trouble for maybe about a month for the headache he'd caused everyone. Even though that may be the case, however, the fact that Ol' Smith decided to go the extra mile just to grant the young man a chance to stay in this place just goes to show that there's still a heart underneath that gruff exterior of his.

"I guess this definitely ranks as one of the most interesting first days we've ever had to say the least, right Arci? Two problem children right off the bat and they weren't the ones we initially expected. Seeing that girl's arm getting ripped off earlier almost gave me a heart attack so you wouldn't realize how much a weight off my chest it was to know that she's malleable like that." Reina told Arci in a tired voice.

When she first came here, the Native American girl was the one who welcomed her the most. She showed her the ropes and pretty much help her get acclimated with the life of a Councilor, something she would never have thought possible when she was still working as one of the Government's "Hunting Dogs". Needless to say, Arci was the person she got close to the most and she definitely looks up to the girl despite Reina being the older one.

"Still, all in all, I think this would also be quite a fun and interesting batch. That's specially the case for me when I saw the Pori girl and found out about her circumstances. Even if she wouldn't be directly under my wing, I still want to get her acclimated not only in this camp but also outside of its walls. Humans fear what they do not understand so it would certainly be hard for the masses to accept her once her existence is made public. All we could do know is to build her up into a person that everyone would adore and look up to despite how different she may initially seem to us." Reina added. She was practically beaming this time, all traces of fatigue momentarily lost in her face, as the thought of helping someone who shares almost the same circumstances exhilarated her.

Mentioned - Arci (@Ravenbelle)

------------------------------------------

Zed Harway

Zed hadn't interacted with anyone of the campers ever since he got on the bus heading towards the camp. The primary reason was that he was too excited about the whole notion of going into a camp where heroes are trained that it didn't register as real to him until he was called for the test. He managed to do well, and even though he received a few cuts and bruises here and there, that wasn't enough to dampen his spirits. Though seeing a girl get badly beaten by the supposed equivalent of advanced slimes in rpg's in this setting and another girl get her arm ripped off earlier because of the same robots was definitely a shock for him to say the least.

Now that the test he took served as a slap on the face that this was indeed very much real, it was time for him to start socializing with his fellow campers. So, he started searching for the nearest person he could find. And just as luck would have it, he laid his eyes on the girl who get her arm ripped off earlier.... And upon closer inspection.... SHE GREW BACK HER ARM!!! Zed was relieved to see that she's fine just as how amazed he is at the fact. though he was still kinda worried about her so he opted to check on her nonetheless.

"Hey... you're the girl who... suffered that horrible injury a while ago, right? I can see that you managed to grow a new arm but still..." He told Pori in a genuinely concerned voice.

That's when he noticed that the girl was in the process of talking with another girl, this time one with bluish-white hair and blue eyes.

"Though I guess you are if you're already socializing. Still, after what happened, you can't blame me for worrying just a tiny bit, right?"

"My name's Zed Harway by the way but you can just call me Zed. It would be great if you could tell me yours." The blonde boy said in a more enthusiastic voice than he had been earlier.

It was his first attempt at socializing with people like him so he was, of course, nervous. Though he was a bit confident that they wouldn't be hostile at least since they seemed nice from his initial observation.

Mentioned -Pori (@Unyielding)

Psiion - (@Queen of Hearts)

Last edited:
  • Thank You
Reactions: Ravenbelle
Drake was first up as he cleared his throat going " Alright, my picks are Tobias, Molly, and Dahila, mind coming on over?" he said among other names. standing with enough space so the group, once gathered could be easily distinguished. He had made Eye contact as he called on them. His voice was of course in pofessional mode. He'd chill in a bit.

Dakota was next up, standing a bit apart going "Um...Zed,Zack, Colette and Pori, mind coming over here please?" she said slightly nervous with other names in the mix , though voice firm enough. She was now actually going to be responisble for another generation. She just hoped, like always, that she taught them right. but she'd get in the swing after a bit.

Zack heard his name from the silver girl and with hands in his pockets as he hiked over and stood nearby, posture relaxed but analyzing the crowd and who was coming. one was a rich looking kid. great. just what he needed, a kid from the same group as his ass of a father. he sighed somewhat audibly but decided he would deal.

Reactions: :Cosmic:
Reina Alpard

Zed Harway

Zed hadn't interacted with anyone of the campers ever since he got on the bus heading towards the camp. The primary reason was that he was too excited about the whole notion of going into a camp where heroes are trained that it didn't register as real to him until he was called for the test. He managed to do well, and even though he received a few cuts and bruises here and there, that wasn't enough to dampen his spirits. Though seeing a girl get her arm ripped off earlier was definitely a shock for him to say the least.

Now that the test he took served as a slap on the face that this was indeed very much real, it was time for him to start socializing with his fellow campers. So, he started searching for the nearest person he could find. And just as luck would have it, he laid his eyes on the girl who get her arm ripped off earlier.... And upon closer inspection.... SHE GREW BACK HER ARM!!! Zed was relieved to see that she's fine just as how amazed he is at the fact. though he was still kinda worried about her so he opted to check on her nonetheless.

"Hey... you're the girl who... suffered that horrible injury a while ago, right? I can see that you managed to grow a new arm but still..." He told Pori in a genuinely concerned voice.

That's when he noticed that the girl was in the process of talking with another girl, this time one with bluish-white hair and blue eyes.

"Though I guess you are if you're already socializing. Still, after what happened, you can't blame me for worrying just a tiny bit, right?"

"My name's Zed Harway by the way but you can just call me Zed. It would be great if you could tell me yours." The blonde boy said in a more enthusiastic voice than he had been earlier.

It was his first attempt at socializing with people like him so he was, of course, nervous. Though he was a bit confident that they wouldn't be hostile at least since they seemed nice from his initial observation.

Mentioned -Pori (@Unyielding)

Psiion - (@Queen of Hearts)
Pori turned around to the boy who was worried about her losing her arm. The distraction immediately made her forget about the other girls comment as now she was worried about what Zed was going to think about her. She looked away from the boy while chuckling. "Pori grow back a new arm?" she chuckled, "Well it is totally my superpower which is uhh..."

"Oh Pori almost forgot. Pori name is Pori Poring Flan!" She clapped and smiled. She loved saying her full name. After all, she did make it up. Secretly, she hoped that he would forget about the subject. Lucky for her, the teams were being called and she was chosen to be on the team under that councilor she met when she arrived at the camp. She quickly walked up to Zed and grabbed his hand. "Zedie, Castie is on our team with Councilor Dakota." She then strengthen the bond on her arm so that she could pull Zed without it ripping off and ran to Dakota.

@Accelerator
@daemon_reaver

(please dont respond and till teams are finalize as my post may change slightly)

Last edited:
Psiion could only giggle at the strange girl. She was just so bubbly! She turned her eyes to the male that had walked over to them and introduced himself as Zed and the girl introduced herself as 'a Pori'. "Nice to meet you, Zed. Pori. I am called Psiion. It sounds like 'Scion' but spelled cooler." She replies, a smile on her face. With her music now turned off, she heard the groups starting to be called. "Looks like I will be seeing you guys some other time. Maybe during meal time?" She asked, hoping that she could get to know each of them more.

Castiel walked back into the group of campers that had passed the test and waited for a counselor to call him into a group. He heard only a few names called, but didn't commit them to memory, having no real clue on who those people were.

Status
Not open for further replies.