Cairn War IC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adam broke out into a happy smile as Katherine confirmed that she remember who he was, though her memory wasn't fully complete right now. It was a start at least, and hopefully soon it would all come back. After that, Nicholai asked if she had any new abilities, and to Adam's surprise, she revealed that she did. It seemed she had been given powers by both Daemon and Nicholai, during the ritual used to save her life after she had died. She was now more than just a werewolf, she was a hybrid, even though she didn't know what her powers were just yet. But that didn't matter to Adam, he was just glad to have her back. So when she said Adam could hug her, he was all too quick to close in the rest of the distance between them, grabbing onto her in a tight hug.

He could feel himself shaking slightly, relief flooding his body now that he knew Katherine was alright, and he shook his head. "Katherine, I'm so, so sorry. This was all my fault. None of this would have happened if I hadn't run off. I never should have put you through that." he said, breathing in her scent. It was different now, but at the same time familiar. "I know I probably don't deserve it, but can you ever forgive me?"

Luna & Daemon

Luna popped the cork to the bottle of blood, drinking hastily as Daemon rolled his eyes at Nefarious nonchalant attitude. "She died of the heart problem. Adam left and her heart began to die." He tiled his head, smiling as relief flooded his face. "She's awake now. Though her hair and abilities may never return to normal, she seems to be okay for now. Aros is up there with Ruby and Nicholai and Adam." Luna stopped drinking, sucking in a huge breath before looking at her father. "What is different about her?" Daemon shrugged, his eyes lightening as he smiled at Luna. "Her hair, her eyes, her powers. Everything I'd say." Luna nodded, looking to Nefarious "We'll have to go visit her soon, Nefarious." Daemon shook his head, holding his hand up to Luna. "Nefarious, this one I'll have to interfere with your decisions. There is no way in hell you're going to go visit a very dangerous woman while carrying my grand-children. I absolutely forbid it." Luna crossed her arms over her chest, pouting as she stuck her bottom lip out. "You're not fair. Everyone else can go see her but me."

Caleb & Violet & Isabel

Isabel quickly put her hand to Gerard's head, whispering commands into his ears as she tried to force the demon back into slumber. Caleb and Violet had entered the bar area, noticing Isabel holding Gerard's head. Violet quickly walked over to the couple, her eyes wide as she reached out to Isabel. "I probably do not know you miss, but you seem to need help." Isabel nodded, struggling to hold Gerard's arms down as she looked to Caleb. "My name is Isabel. Could you please hurry and help me take Gerard to his room?" Violet nodded, helping Caleb and Isabel pick Gerard up. They quickly made it to the room, laying Gerard down on the bed as Isabel tied his hands and legs to the bed using a blanket. She looked to the two vampires, her eyes narrowed in determination as she cut open her wrist. She dripped the blood onto Gerard's forehead and into his mouth, mumbling words in another language. She licked the wound closed after ten minutes had went by, a sigh escaping her lips as she kissed Gerard and sat down on the bed. "We should be fine now. Thank you both for your help." Caleb nodded, smiling to Isabel as he made his way to the door. "Anytime, Isabel. My name is Caleb and this-" "What were you doing there?" Caleb glared at Violet's interruption, a hiss escaping his lips as he smiled sheepishly at Isabel. "I'm sorry for her prying. This is Violet. She is always nosy." Isabel nodded, laughing at Caleb's comment. "It's nice to meet you both. I was forcing back a demon that is trapped in him. This spell should hold him over for a while, but I'm not sure how much longer." Violet nodded, glaring at Caleb. Caleb glared back, grabbing her by the arm and dragging her towards the door. "It was nice meeting you, Isabel!" Isabel waved, looking to Gerard. "You too."

Katherine & Aros & Ruby & Nicholai

Katherine smiled at Adam's embrace, breathing in the clean scent of him as she closed her eyes. "It's okay, Adam. Trust me, I will kick your ass later for this. But for now, it's great to be awake and alive. I'm not stuck in the darkness at least." Nicholai looked to Aros, raising his eyebrows as he nudged Ruby. Aros cleared his throat, looking over at Katherine. "H-How did you know about that, Katherine?" Katherine chuckled, looking over at Aros with a blank stare. "That where Elizabeth saved me. She and Nicholai helped me get out of there. The best part was when one of the souls hit Nicholai for calling for me." Ruby giggled, her eyes lighting up as Nicholai frowned in an angry fashion. "C'mon now.. I didn't know that those things don't like any names being called except for Aros and Elizabeth. Simple mistake."

Katherine claimed she was going to give Adam some payback for this later, but was ready to more or less forgive him now, since she was alive again. "Haha, alright. Just...let's not make this payback the 'eye for an eye' kind." he said jokingly as he let Katherine go and sat down on the bed next to her. After that, the others began questioning Katherine on the shadowy world that Aros, Nicholai, and Elizabeth had pulled her out of, and he tilted his head, most of it going over his head. "Sounds...confusing. But at least you're back here now, and your heart isn't messed up anymore. That's one good thing that came out of this, I guess."

"You are ok, right?" he asked suddenly. "I mean, there's no bad side-effects of this, like when Daemon had our hearts link to keep yours going, but made it so I couldn't go too far away from you, right? If there's some kinda flaw in this whole thing, we should probably know about it before anything bad happens, shouldn't we?" he continued, looking at everyone else in the room questioningly.

Katherine & Aros & Ruby & Nicholai

Ruby looked at Katherine, her eyes narrowed as she tapped her chin with her finger. "There's always a side-effect. Always. You don't go through these things without those." Katherine nodded, looking to Aros with doubt in her eyes. "I'm sure there is Ruby.. But I'm not having any right now. And I'm sure in time it won't be so bad." Nicholai shook his head, grabbing Ruby's hand and smiling at Adam. "No offense Adam.. But Katherine isn't herself and she needs alot of mental help by me. Meet me in the bar area in a couple of hours and we'll talk about the concerns I have. After that I'll come help Katherine and then she can rest. Okay?" He stood up, Ruby joining him as they walked out of the room. Aros sighed, his eyes dark as he stood up himself. "I may go too. Sleep is what I need the most right now." Katherine grabbed his arm, her eyes turning yellow as she looked over at him with a grim expression. "I need to tell you something, Aros. It told me to tell you that the person killing all these angels and fallen ones..." Aros grabbed Katherine's face, his eyes wide as he searched for some sort of answer. "What is it Katherine?!" Katherine looked down at the floor, her eyes turning black as she leaned closer to his ear. "He's here."

Elizabeth

Elizabeth smiled at her long lost friend, her eyes sorrowful as she hugged him. "I missed you, Michael. I missed the old days." Michael sighed softly, closing his eyes as he smiled at her words. "I missed this. When did you leave here?" "Years ago. I thought I told you I left. How come you refuse to leave this place?" Michael released his hold on Elizabeth, his eyes narrowing as he smiled at her beauty. "I prefer it here. Though I'd go anywhere with you.." He rubbed the bottom of her lip with his thumb, his eyes burning desire as he leaned down and kissed her soft lips. Elizabeth melted into his hold, her eyes closing softly. She enjoyed the kisses shared between them. She missed the love he always showed her. She pushed herself away after a few moments, remembering that Aros was waiting for her. "Aros... If he-" Michael cut her off, looking into the darkness as his smile grew. "Take a stroll with me. I'm sure Aros would understand you staying at your mansion for a couple of days. You didn't cheat on him. I kissed you. Besides..... He never said you two were together. He loves that werewolf." Elizabeth tilted her head at his words, her eyes narrowing as she stepped back from him. "How did you know about that?" Michael looked away, his smile turning sheepish as he chuckled to himself. "I watch you from time to time. I miss you and what we had between us. Your father and mother would have wanted us together, Lizzie. Yes. I called you that first. He didn't. He doesn't appreciate you like I do. I love you. Even through jealousy." Elizabeth nodded, her eyes narrowing as she wrapped her arm around his. "You're right. Aros will understand if I stay here for a couple of days."

x60583.jpg

I'll be putting up a CS for him soon. He is a hybrid himself though it isn't revealed yet what power he has. Elizabeth and him had a fling before. They dated for a short while, though Aros doesn't know this.

Ruby worried that there would indeed be side-effects to Katherine's change. But Katherine wasn't too worried about it, and Nicholai said there would still be work to be done regardless. He wanted to meet later to discuss concerns, and after that would be back to check in on Katherine. Adam nodded in acceptance, then watched as they left. Aros rose to leave too, but Katherine stopped him, and Adam frowned, remembering that she had something important to tell him. Apparently someone had been killing Angels and Fallen Ones, and that someone was here. "Here? Where? Where is he?" Adam said, sniffing the air instinctively for anything strange, which at this point was basically a given, with how many werewolves, vampires, hybrids, and whatever else were in the town now. "Who is he?"

After finding the blacksmith, Kalar had stood, waiting for the man to be done with his task. The man turned the piece of metal back and forth, determining the strength of the metal. With a look of disgust, he threw the blade behind him.

WHY?! Why won't the metal stay together?! I have learned in how to do it, but now, I just cannot!

Turning to see that Kalar was there, the man stood up.

And what do you want? A sword? A scythe? A bloody axle?! I have no time for such things!

But, sir-

And if you don't want those done, there are those who wish to apprentice under me, wanting to have an easy life. And I tell each and every one of them: "It is hard work. With a simple hit of an hammer, a piece of art is either created or destroyed." But none of them listen to me.

Seeing that the man was now mumbling to himself about the stupidity of the youth of these days. Kalar felt his shoulders rise, anger welling up to strike the man for offending him. His hand clenched together, shaking with such a ferocity. His grip was so strong, blood started to fall. No human should dare talk to him like that, as if he were a mere boy! With a shout, he called forth his sword and smote the anvil upon where the blacksmith had been working at. His sword cleaved through the metal as if it were a piece of melting butter.

Pulling his blade out, Kalar saw a poker inside the forge. He picked it up and saw that the end of it was fire-red. A grim smile formed on his face and a kind of glee began to show. The humans should be bowing down to him, begging for his blessing, and serving to his every want. He slowly turned around and saw a group of the villagers around him, standing in shock.

Reaching out with the poker, he dashed towards his first target, a bloodthirsty look in his eyes. Lives would be lost in the greatness of the Shadows.

Last edited by a moderator:
Katherine & Aros

Katherine frowned at Adam, her eyes narrowing as she rolled her eyes. "How the hell would I know who it is? I just took the message that the person told me to." Aros narrowed his eyes, looking over at Katherine with a smile. "Was this person a girl?" "It was hard to tell Aros. They masked themselves." Aros nodded, looking towards the window and sighing. "It must be her." Katherine tilted her head, looking over at Adam quickly before putting her hand on Aros' shoulder. "Who is her, and where is Elizabeth?" Aros shrugged Katherine's hand off his shoulder, his eyes looking briefly pained before walking towards the door. "Get some rest. We'll talk about this later."

Aros and Katherine kept up their back and forth for awhile longer, with Aros wondering who gave Katherine her message, and her not really knowing anything too specific. At the end, Aros left, and the two werewolves were alone once again. Silence fell on the room for a minute, and Adam coughed awkwardly, not entirely sure of what to say or do next. A few more seconds passed, and after that, he grabbed onto Katherine and hugged her again tightly. "I'm so glad you're alright. You don't know how...worried I was. If you hadn't woken up because of me...I don't know what I'd have done." he said, letting go of her and scratching the side of his head. To be honest, he wished he could do more than just hug her, but he wanted to follow her wish of sticking with only hugging until her memory came back.

"I feel like such an idiot. I promised I'd stay with you, and I ran off like that. I just...I lost my head." he continued with a sigh. "It was the man who turned me into a werewolf, Katherine, I saw him! When I did, it just...brought back all of that anger...all that pain...I couldn't stand it. I had to catch him. I wanted revenge." he looked down at his hands, clenching them into tight fists. "But I couldn't beat him. He was just too strong. It was like a pup trying to fight the Alpha Male of the pack."

He shook his head. "He could have killed me, it would have been so easy. But he didn't. He let me go, said it wasn't the right time. Said I was barely worth the effort..." he growled. "I know it doesn't excuse what I did. But I wanted you to know why I did it. And I'm so, so sorry." he finished, taking a breath now that he had gotten that all out.

Katherine

Katherine narrowed her eyes at Adam as he let her go after the hug, her eyes scanning over his cuts as she nodded. "I understand why you did it, but it still doesn't excuse what I went through." She attempted to punch him in the nose, the hook landing somewhere as she looked at her hand. It was turning pink and red, light slowly seeping out of her skin as she looked away towards the window. "That'll do for payback for now. I mean, the hell I went through was horrible. Not including the pain, which was worse." she sighed, laying down on her back as she finally looked at the color of her hair. "It's so different than it used to be. I was used to white. Now I am stuck in black. Do you ever think it will go away? I don't." She looked to Adam as she said this, her eyes watering as she hugged him once more, her eyes closing. "The souls that were yearning to be free have left an impression on me, Adam. The things I saw were horrendous. I wish I knew how to explain."

Aros

Aros walked into his room, his eyes narrowed as he looked into the darkness. He couldn't see much that interested him, knowing Elizabeth had hidden herself for a while. He shrunk his head in defeat and laid on the bed, his mind searching through people strong enough to cloack their identity while a soul was out of it's body. He snapped his fingers, looking over at the flowers he had given Elizabeth. "I sure do miss her already." He sighed, pulling himself into a sitting positiong as he finally realized who could have the power to do what Katherine described. He sat silently on the bed and closed his eyes, mumbling words until a black mass formed near the door of the room. A woman stepped out, her eyes twinkling a brilliance of colors. Aros snorted, looking over at the woman with a smirk. "If it isn't Tessa Carpathia. Long time no see." Tessa's long pig-tails bounced, her eyes brightening as she spotted Aros. Her hair was black with pink and yellow in it, her nose small and her figure slim. She nodded over to Aros, sitting down near the door as she messed with her hair. "It has been a long time, Aros. Especially since you left me waiting under the moonlight." Aros sighed, walking towards Tessa but quickly stopping himself. "You know what going on back then. Are you the one that talked to Katherine?" Tessa grinned, nodding her head as she flashed a set of perfectly white teeth at Aros. "Yes. I was surprised she knew who you were. I could tell the attraction between you and her when I asked her to relay a message to you." Aros nodded, tapping his chin with his fore-finger before pacing. "I see. Who is killing the lights and darks?" Tessa giggled, standing up and walking closer to Aros. "He's here. You'll realize who he is. I don't need to tell you because you already know." Aros nodded, looking over at the door and to Tessa. "I don't know how to repay you for taking care of everyting while I was away." Tessa looked around the room, walking closer to Aros with a grin. "I know a way."

z77mo.jpg

I'll post a CS tomorrow :)

"Yeow!" Adam exclaimed as Katherine suddenly smacked him in the face, as payback for what he'd put her through when he'd run off. Gingerly rubbing his nose, he looked at Katherine's hand the same time as she did, noticing the glow with a raised eyebrow. That was certainly new. But Adam got the feeling that lots of things about Katherine were new now, so he was probably going to have to try and get used to the unexpected. She seemed satisfied with that bit of punishment for now, and fell back on the bed with a sigh. "I know I deserve it...but can you at least warn me next time?" he muttered, glad that his nose at least hadn't been broken, though it definitely smarted something fierce.

Katherine was having trouble adjusting to her new circumstances, and Adam frowned sadly as she bemoaned the new color of her hair. She was afraid that it'd never go back to normal, and he put his arms around her as she hugged him, rubbing her back consolingly. "I wish you could explain too, cause a lot of this still goes over my head." he said truthfully. He looked at her black hair for a second then, tilting his head slightly as he thought of something. "Didn't Nicholai and Ruby say that these new powers you have can affect stuff about you? Can't you just...will it back to being the way it was?" he said, remembering Ruby changing the color of her hair earlier.

He pulled back from her slightly then, still keeping one arm around her as he put his other hand warmly on her cheek. "You should know though, the color of your hair doesn't matter to me. It could be white, black, red, brown, hell it could even be green for all I care." he said. "I don't care that you're different now. You'll always be beautiful to me. Nothing can change how I feel about you." he continued, his cheeks turning red. He had already admitted this to himself and Nicholai, and now that he had, the desire to tell her was too much to ignore. "I love you, Katherine. I've...uh...wanted to tell you that for awhile..." he finished sheepishly.

Katherine

Katherine shook her head at Adam, her eyes glowing blue as she looked towards the window. She felt the wounds slowly healing throughout her body, a soft sigh of relief escaping her lungs. "No, I don't have that power. I wish I could. I'd change it back in a heartbeat." She smiled at a thought, her hair falling over her shoulders as she sat up. "Anabelle is alive, Adam. I saw her in my mind. But she's.. different. I know she's out there somewhere. I need to find her." She smiled at Adam's words, looking down at her hands. "I... I know you want me to say it back. But.. I can't remember everything yet. I don't want my feelings to cloud how I really feel about you. I know I care alot about you, so I am glad you said what you did to me. But for now.. let's be ourselves." She smiled gigglig as she slugged his shoulder. "What a thing to wake up to.. I mean, you were completely naked and everyone saw you!" She chuckled, shaking her head and looking to the door. "Can you get me a glass of water?"

Aros & Tessa

Aros scowled at Tessa, his eyes wild as he huffed out a sigh. "That is completely insane, Tessa. I'm not going to marry you. Not at the expense of what happened before." Tessa pouted, her pigtails slightly wavering as she folded her arms across her chest. "That's not fair Aros. You left me before. I want a chance to have what I deserve. And that is companionship with you." Aros frowned, a tear sliding out of his eye as he sat down on the bed. "Lizzie has my companionship, Tessa. She always will." Tessa clucked her tongue, looking away as she rolled her eyes at his words. "If you say so." Aros cocked is head to the side, looking over at her with suspicion. "What do you know that you're not telling me?" Tessa sighed, sitting down again as she looked down at her hands. "I saw Michael kissing her. Right before I came here. That's why you couldn't see Lizzie. She is embracing his darkness." Aros stood up furiously, hie eyes turning red as she kicked a table across the room. It collided with the wall, a dent forming in the wood as Tessa stared over at Aros. "You're lying, Tessa." She held a hand to her chest, her face showing distress as she looked away. "A queen? Lie? Never. Especially to you about Elizabeth. She took you from me. Why would I lie?"

Adam had thought this might happen, since Katherine had said her memories hadn't completely returned yet, so he had been sort of ready for this, but it still stung just a bit as Katherine said she couldn't return the big L-word yet once he'd put it out there. She knew she cared about Adam very much, and was happy to know how Adam really felt, but felt like now wasn't the time. Taking a deep breath, he grinned bashfully, rubbing the back of his head. It had felt so good just to say it, that even if she wasn't ready to return the sentiment, it was a weight off his shoulders to have told her. "I understand. It's fine. You can take your time. I just...couldn't wait any longer to tell you." he said, hoping it wouldn't take her too long to collect herself.

After saying that, for now, Adam and Katherine should just proceed as normal, she punched him in the shoulder, pointing out the earlier peep show Adam had given everyone. Turning red, Adam scoffed and looked away, rubbing his shoulder. "Y-yeah...well...it's not like it's the first time it's happened. At least this time I wasn't in the bath." he said, remembering how embarrassing that time had been. Of course, a lot more people had seen him this time. Dammit. Maybe this time was worse.

Katherine asked for a glass of water, and Adam nodded, getting out of bed. "Sure." he said, walking over to the pitcher to pour a glass. "So...you really think your sister is still out there somewhere...? Didn't you tell me she was...gone?" he asked slowly, remembering how a vision of Katherine's sister had appeared in her mind when he and Nicholai had gone there. It seemed far-fetched to him.

Elizabeth & Michael

Elizabeth and Michael had strolled around her yard, her eyes turning green ass he looked up at the sky. "That's funny..." Michael looked to Elizabeth, his eyes narrowing as he tried to see what she was looking at. "What is it?" Elizabeth shrugged, rubbing her arm as she searched the yard, The sun was shining on her neck, the warmth reminding her that she should be with Aros. "That looked like Tessa. Aros' ex. Why would she be leaving the shadow world?" Michael shrugged, pulling Elizabeth close as he kissed her slowly. "I think.. you need to forget about Aros and let your emotions take control." He slipped a hand onto her leg, caressing it as he slowly moved his arm up. Elizabeth pushed his hand away, her face turning to disgust as she scoffed at him. "I have control, Michael. Don't make me have you detained." Michael scowled, looking away as he tried to think of something to say. "I just don't get you, Lizzie. You tell me to stop, but you lean into my kisses. You want me, yet you deny me." Elizabeth sighed, walking towards the house slowly. "I... I don't want to give up hope on Aros yet."

Katherine

Katherine nodded to Adam, downing the glass of water quickly. "I thought so too. The last thing I ever remember was the blood all over her. But... I just know. It's different now. I feel so much hope that she is out there looking for me. She's the only relative I coud possibly have that is alive." She frowned, her eyes hardening as she looked out the window. She looked to Adam, waiting for him to pour more water for her as she sighed. "I feel too couped up in this room. Like I just want to get out and run. But due to my injuries it looks like I won't be able to do squat here." She sighed, laying on her back as Adam tried to explain his being naked a couple of hours earlier. She giggled, her eyes turning gray as she grabbed his hand. "No, you just embarrased yourself more this time. You had two girls and two guys see you this time. If that were to happen to me I would have died of embarrasment. I mean, c'mon. That just doesn't happen twice in a row. You must be unlucky as all hell."

Aros & Tessa

Aros grabbed his coat, looking to Tessa as he raised his arms into the air. A hole of black opened in the wall, Aros quickly grabbing Tessa's hand as they both stepped through to the fallen realm. Tessa smiled, her eyes looking to Aros as they walked through the void, her eyes narrowing. "What is this about, Aros?" Aros sighed, his hand tightening it's grip on hers as they continued their passage to the fallen realm. "I am going to confront Lizzie and Michael. And if they are lying, I'm going to dump her and kick his ass." Tessa scoffed, looking around the void as she shook her head. "What will you do if they admit it?" "I'll kick his ass and dump her. I'm not one to be cheated on, and I'm not one to play with. I am much too old for childish games." Tessa nodded, becoming silent as they entered the sunny realm, her eyes turning green. Aros breathed in the air, his hair fluttering in the slight wind as he pulled her along the field of grass. "There's no time to stop and smell the roses. I want to return home as soon as possible." Tessa scowled, jerking her arm back as she looked into Aros' eyes. "Why don't you ever stay here, Aros?" Aros ran a hand through his hair, glaring at Tessa as he walked towards her. He looked into her eyes for any sign that she was lying sighing in content as he hugged her. "Thank you for telling me the truth."

Adam handed Katherine a glass of water, tilting his head as she reaffirmed her belief that her sister was out there somewhere, still alive. He wasn't sure how she could know that with so much certainly, but a lot of crazy stuff had happened lately, so he wasn't going to just dismiss it out of hand. "She'd have to be a werewolf like us, to have survived for so long. Or...something else." he thought aloud as he poured her another glass of water. With her youthful looks, it was sometimes easy to forget how long Katherine had been along, but she had lived WAY longer than your average human lifetime. She commented on feeling couped up in their room, before giggling and pointing out how embarrassing Adam's situation had been. "Y-yeah...well...I'll live..." he said, running his thumb over her knuckles as she took his hand. Smirking, he met her eyes, noting that they had changed color again. "Besides, both times it happened, it had something to do with you. Maybe we should even those scales a bit, hmm?" he said with a hint of mischief. Of course, he wasn't going to do something untoward to Katherine, it was mostly just a joke.

After Katherine had finished her water, Adam rubbed his chin, looking down at her for a second before glancing at the window. "If you want to go outside, I could carry you. Maybe we could go sit under that tree again?" he asked.

Katherine

Katherine quickly choked on her water at Adam's sexual comment, her eyes bugging out as she held her hands up to him. "No.. no. I'm fine. I'd.. Uh.. I'd like to just sleep for a bit. I'm super tired and I need to calm my nerves. You're lucky I can handle anger so well." She laid back on the bed, her eyes closing as she thought of Aros and Elizabeth."I wonder where Elizabeth is. I know she doesn't like me, but if it wasn't for her I'd be stuck in the darkness. But.. it isn't like Aros to be so coy with me. He never hides things from me. I just can't help to think that maybe something happened with their relationship." She tried to move her legs, the cuts and wounds burning as she felt her broken leg pop in place. "Wow! That didn't feel too nice." She groaned, rolling over onto her side and looking down at her legs. The bandages were bloody, her legs pale and her arms stitched up. "I look grotesque."

Adam laughed a little at Katherine's dumbfounded reaction to his remark, finding it amusing not being the one bugging out for a change. "Heheh. Relax. I'm just kidding." Adam pointed out as Katherine laid down again, saying he was lucky that she didn't get angry over it. It looked like she could dish it out, but she couldn't take it. A good note to make for the future. She wondered where Elizabeth was, and he shrugged. "I don't know. When I asked, Aros told me she had gone somewhere to cool off, but wherever she went, it's not in Losland. I can't smell her anywhere anymore." he replied as he sat down on the bed next to Katherine. "I wanted to thank her for helping to save you, but I guess that'll have to wait for now. "

She started moving, and Adam turned to look at her. "H-hey, you probably shouldn't be-" he winced then, as he heard Katherine's leg pop back into place, and watched as Katherine rolled over onto her side, looking down at her legs. He raised an eyebrow as she commented on how bad she looked, and he shook his head, getting up and walking over to the other side of the bed so he was facing Katherine again. He crouched down so they were at eye level. "No. You don't." he said seriously. "I don't wanna hear you saying that about yourself. You've never looked grotesque. You're the most beautiful girl I've ever met." he smiled then, taking her hand and giving it a quick, gentlemanly kiss.

Looking down at her legs, taking in the bandages, he rubbed his chin, his own injuries forgotton. "Although, those definitely need to be changed." he said, standing up and going to grab what he needed. "You know, in a weird sorta way, this is a lot like when we first met. You were hurt then too, remember? I probably didn't do such a good job taking care of you then, but I can make up for that now." he said as he walked back to the bed. Back then, he'd been too confused by his sudden and strong attraction to Katherine to do a whole lot other than be nervous. Pulling up a chair real close to the bed, he began removing the bloody bandages.

Once they were off, he took a wet sponge and quickly cleaned off her legs, drying them off and starting to wrap them up in new bandages. Compared to the last time he had done this, after the demon attack, it was done much faster, and with more skill. "There. That should do." he said with a grin. "Odds are, you'll be feeling a lot better in the morning, with your regeneration. Then we can decide what to do next. You wanted to go back to your home before. Do you still want to do that?"

Last edited by a moderator:
Katherine

Katherine blushed at the kiss on her hand, watching as he quickly fixed her bandages, and told her she was beautiful. "Thank you Adam. That made me feel better, wounds or not." She looked down at her hands as he talked about Elizabeth, nodding as he spoke of what Aros had told him. "That makes sense actually. I mean, I think she probably got upset that Aros wasn't giving her the attention she deserved." She looked around the room, her eyes glowing green as she picked up her glass of water and downing it yet again. "I can't believe I'm so thirsty!" Adam had asked her if she still wanted to go to her house, his interest intensifying. "Hmm. I'm not sure. I want to go to my home soon, but I need to speak with Aros and Daemon about the powers I have. They could be dangerous if I'm not careful." She laughed, putting a hand to her head as she looked into Adam's eyes. "I can't believe I'm so new to things like this."

Adam smiled as his words cheered Katherine up, glad he'd been able to make her feel better. "I wouldn't say any of it if I didn't mean it." he replied as he threw away Katherine's old, bloodstained bandages. Giving himself a once over, he decided that none of his injuries were bad enough to need real medical attention. He was sore and bruised all over still, but he would heal over time. "You're probably right." he commented as Katherine spoke about Elizabeth, and that Aros had probably made her angry. After that, Adam watched as she downed what seemed like the 3rd or 4th glass of water in a short time, and chuckled as she commented on how thirsty she was.

"Well, you were out cold for quite some time. Maybe you got kinda dehydrated?" he said with a shrug, getting her another glass of water. After that, she said that while she wanted to go back to her home, she wanted to get a handle on her new abilities with Daemon and Aros first. She was worried that she was going to be dangerous, as she was still new to her powers. Adam sat down in bed, putting an arm around Katherine's shoulder with a grin. "Haha, well, I think everyone in the group has said that at some point. You'll get the hang of it." he said confidently. "You learned how to control your werewolf half, so this should be a walk in the park."

Katherine

Katherine nodded to Adam, her eyes looking towards the empty glass as she thought about getting another glass of water. "I think the seizures is what is making me so thirsty. You will never know how scary it is to see yourself dead while your spirit is watching your body die." She looked away, blushing at his words of encouragement. "These powers could possibly affect my werewolf side too, Adam. It's super... intimidating. If I get mad, please just try to back away from me. I have no idea what can happen with me." She grabbed the pitcher of water again, this time drinking straight from the pitcher. She gulped it down, the thirst and burning in her throat aching. "This water isn't doing squat. I don't understand.." Her eyes widened for a moment, shaking her head wearily as she looked to Adam with a frown. "Aros and Elizabeth are hybrids of darkness.. And vampires are creatures of the darkness. Meaning that when he put the kiss of darkness on me, it caused me to have the thirst for blood." She knew Adam's expression would be stunned, putting her head in her arms as she groaned in protest. "I can literally hear your blood flowing right now." She sat up, grabbing Adam's hands and looking towards the door. "I need you to get Nicholai. Maybe he can help me understand how to control this."

It seemed as if no matter how much water Katherine drank, her thirst remained, and while at first it had been a little funny, now it was becoming a little concerning. Katherine didn't understand what was happening, but then all of a sudden, raised a frightening point that since Aros and Elizabeth were creatures of darkness, it was now possible that she might need to drink blood. Adam's eyes widened in shock, and without thinking, slid away from her a bit on the bed as she mentioned being able to hear his blood flowing through his veins. "B-but Aros and Elizabeth aren't vampires! How could something like that happen?" he asked with a bit of fear and confusion. Katherine grabbed his hands, asking him to go get Nicholai, and he nodded his head.

"Right. I-I'll go get him." he said as he stood up and left the room.

Coming back out into the hall, he shut the door, resisting the urge to shiver. He didn't like the thought of Katherine having to drink blood, not one bit. Sniffing the air, he caught Nicholai's scent and walked over to it. When he found the vampire, he quickly got his attention. "Nicholai! Katherine needs your help! She says...she says she has a thirst for blood!" he said, grabbing the man by the shoulders, intending on dragging him back to Katherine if needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.