Cafe Valdemar

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pandora was in shock. Just because she saw Leila soaking wet and Declan helped her. As they both spoke, Pandora didn't move from there. Her body still didn't move, same like a stone statue.

Once again, pain crossed her chest and supported her back by the near by wall watching those two. She wanted to tell Declan that she loved him so much, that she would Die for him..

However, after a few minutes she walked from there fallowing Declan's direction without saying a word. Had to hold the tears back no matter what.

Pandora couldn't be the weak one now, becoming stronger was part of her life.

He looked at her and shook his head "really, Leila?"
He felt angry "for the last past days, I've been trying my hardest to get your attention, to actually have a conversation with you. Yet, you seem to try and push me away. Do you realise how confusing that is?"
He sighed "Guess I'm the stupid one though, and where the hell is Max!? I mean, he seemed to be able to have his hands all over you, yet when you needed him the most, he wasn't there. I was."

He stopped, gulped and looked down "This is exactly why I was leaving in the first place."

"I'm sorry." said trying not to sob. "Hate me. I'm sorry." she said standing up and went to her room swaying. "He hates me now." she said laughing. "He hates,me now." she repeated. She turned her doorknob and as she stepped inside, she fell on the floor again.

He sighed and walked to the door "sure, just walk away then, don't talk to me or anything."
He hit the wall, opening his wounds again.
He left blood on the wall, but that was the least of his concerns.

"I'm sorry..Don't leave me.." she said before losing consciousness again. There were tears in her eyes as she thought of him leaving her.

He opened the door and saw her lay on the floor.
He closed the door and kneeled beside her "Leila?"
Declan felt a slight panic rush through him "Leila!?"
He shook her and tried to wake her.
He jumped up and walked to the hallway, grabbing the phone "hello? Yes, this is Declan Valdemar, my.. G.. My friend lost consciousness, she almost drowned, I need help. Y-yes sir, 231 coverdrive avenue.. Alright.. Thank you."

He rushed back into the room and lifted her up "Pandora!?"

Pandora just leaned down he wall, lowering her tiny body to the floor hearing those two arguing. Bad situation indeed.

Sometimes it's hard to decide what to do or how to react to a certain situation.

This is getting out of hand.. What should I do? I know he cares about her.. Then she cries, does stupid things.. She loves him to. Same like me... What can I do?

Pandora looked at Declan, punching the wall and sighed again. That's it. She had it.
As then he came up to her and she just bursted with a loud voice.

" Why you keep doing this to yourself De? Is this .. How you wan things to be? Who do You Love in the end?! Who?"

She shouted at him, holding her medallion and tears escaped her eyes. It was beyond control right now.

Her body wouldn't move. "Maybe it's better this way. I wouldn't hurt him anymore." she thought to herself. Instead, her mind made up scenarios in her head. That she was happy. That Declan was happy. That she has a home. She was so happy she felt her throat tighten. In reality, she was choking. Unconsciously, she was crying.

An ambulance rushed in front of the house and took Leila, Declan was pushed out of the way. As they rushed off.
He walked back in the house and looked at Pandora "really? You too? What is everybody's problem with me!?"
He hit the wall multiple times "you know what is the worst about this!? I was okay, I was okay on my own. I was over stuff like this, but no, I had to throw myself right back in. I know you, Pandora. You were her best friend, is that why you came back!? To do the same thing!? With your secrets, trying to keep secrets. I'm not a secret, I'm a person, with feelings, and emotions."

He grabbed his jacket "now if you'll excuse me, I need to go to the hospital, again."

Reactions: 2 people
She was delirious and was asking for Declan. They had to calm her down so they can treat her properly. "Declan..." she mumbled. "Noo.." she said as tears ran down her face even though she was unconscious.

In the end she did end up hurting him more. But it wasn't all her fault. What fault she had that she loved him ?

Looking at the commotion going on with Leila, she had a worried expression and of course decided to fallow along.

At Declan's harsh words couldn't take it anymore and her body moved on it's own, grabbed his hand turning Declan to face her. Her expression was one beyond sadness and sorrow, tears flowing over her face.

Then her left hand rise and just slapped Declan across the face as hard as she could.

" How could you.. Say that? I never wanted this to happen! It's not my freaking fault for loving you like an idiot all these years.-sniffs- and suffer in silence while you loved someone else .. I have feelings to, idiot !" And with that Pandora followed the paramedics outside, rubbing hard her face. She said it finally after all this time.

As she slapped him, he froze.
She walked out, but he didn't move.
For a second, he closed his eyes.
He rushed to the door and slammed it shut, locking it.
Whatever happened, he wasn't coming out, and nobody's coming in.

The doctors were having a hard time treating Leila. She was struggling with all her might, screaming and thrashing about. The doctors had to sedate her with a powerful drug. They decided to call Declan. "Is this Mr. Valdemar? The patient wants to see you and refuses to be treated. She's currently sedated right now." the head doctor informed him.

Declan sighed "treat her and tell her I'm on my way.."
He rushed to the back of his house, stepped out, locked the door, and snug out of his backyard, rushing to the hospital.

Her head felt like floating. The drug they gave her was too strong. "Where am I? Declan? Where are you?" she said trying to yell but her voice was hoarse. She was feeling too high.

Pandora simply used her last source of money, got on a bus.She decided on her own that her love will never reach him.Maybe, someday but not right now.

To many things had happened lately and wasn't certain of what to do exactly. Only things she knew, had to be alone for a while and let him Decide what he truly wants.

Probably had hatred for her just because she was friends with Maya that time. It wasn't her intention to hurt him. Not at all. But he couldn't understand her.. He was blind.

The bus took her to a part of the city, closely by the mountain. Getting of the bus, Pandora walked for a few minutes stopping in front of a big park seeming like a graveyard. She came to visit her Mother.

Declan watched Pandora get on a bus, he panicked and started running after the bus "wait!" He ran as fast as he could, but it drove off "wa.. Wait.."
He took a deep breathe and sighed "damnit.."

He grabbed his head, the pressure was almost unbarable.
He started walking to the hospital.
As he walked it started to make sense.
If he'd choose nobody, than both of them could become happy..

He was only good in small doses.
Out of nowhere, a car sped around a corner, out of control, hitting Declan.
He flew across the road, everything went dark.
His body laid on the floor motionless, as people gathered around and called for help.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
The doctors took advantage and checked her. Her lungs had water and she needs to be operated. It seemed she had the illness for a long time already. They wheeled her into the operating room. All through out, she kept calling him. "Not good! Patient's heartbeat are falling!" the doctor yelled. When they arrived at the OR, they started operating her. After long hours of operation, she was still in critical condition. "It depends on her will now if she'll live." they told one another. She was put into ICU.

Declan was rushed to the hospital, they had nobody to call for him, except the girl that was already in the hospital.
His condition was critical, they were doing everything they could..

She walked down the steps, passing some engraved stones as the sun light was somehow comforting. Pandora stopped to a certain stone kneeling in front of it, moving her fingers onto the name. Soon tears betrayed her eyes and keep coming down her face.

She was in deep pain, didn't had answers for her life nor didn't knew what she could do to make things better. It was God's will after all.

Pandora laid at the ground, crying badly and pulled some grass with her fingers. Anger took over along with the pain.

" Why.. Mother.. Why you left me ? I wish you -sniff - you were here and tell me what to do.. It hurts so much.." Saying to herself with eyes closed, hoping she one day will be able to stand Alone in this world.

Status
Not open for further replies.