Cafe Valdemar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Max smiled ''You know, you are kinda cute when you get excited about something.. Uhm.. soo yeah, you can stay here.. if you want.. please..''
He took his jacket off and hung it up, he walked to the kitchen and turned ''Oh uhm, do you want anything to drink? Or do you want some food? I promise, I won't kill you with my cooking, I'm actually pretty good.''
Max chuckled and all of a sudden got really excited ''Oh, oh, do you want pancakes???'' He smiled widely and started jumping up and down ''I love pancakes!''

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Pandora looked at Max with a smile just before bursting into a laughter.
" Me, Cute? Please, I am nothing but cute. A mess and crybaby.. Ha ha " replied to him as she sat down in the comfortable armchair. She felt good in that house. Not that she actually noticed they were alone.

" Yes.. Pancakes are great! I.. Uhmm will have some.."
She started to feel all nervous again, playing now with her reddish hair to calm down.

He smiled ''You're not a mess, you shouldn't be so hard on yourself..''
Max grabbed the mix and started making pancakes as he hummed ''Pancakes, oh pancakes, so soft and sweet. Pancakes, oh pancakes, good for my tummy to eat.. I feel great when I fill my plate with pancaaaakeees.''
He started laughing at himself, as he shook his head. ''I'm such a dork.''

Reactions: 2 people
Pandora watched him from behind that red hair of hers, like hiding style and giggled hearing him sing.

She slowly got up walking to be behind him, still keeping a small distance from their bodies. She could feel her heart racing again.

" I think.. Uhmm you are Cu-te. Not a ermmm.. Dork. You have no glasses.. He he "
Saying that softly leaned over besides him to look at his face, her hands at her back all curious like.

Max chuckled ''Why thank you, ms.''
He stepped back and smiled as he threw a pancake in the air, letting it land on the other side.
He looked at her for a second before looking back at the pancake
''Whaaye, I know some tricks too, ain't that awesome.''

• Love
She clapped her hands in approval, giggling like a child before her bottom sat down on the near by counter. As that, her legs didn't reach the floor so she swing them playfully.

" It was pretty cool! Do it again! He he "

For some reason she begun to feel more comfortable with him. Pandora kept quiet for a while just watching him enjoying himself.

Her eyes look upon him as a strange sensation swirl inside her stomach, similar to butterflies. Blushing deeply, she tried to ignore those New Feelings.

He put a pancake on the plate and started a new one as he chuckled "ooh, you wanna see it again, huh? Let's see if I can do it again."

Max swirled the pan around, threw the pancake up in the air, and caught it as it landed on the other side "oh hey, guess I can do it again!"

• Love
Leila opened her eyes and saw that Declan is still sleeping beside her. She smiled and snuggled closer.

"!awesome! Can we eat them already.. Uhmm I'm quite hungry." Asked him politely before standing up and walk to the wooden table, pulling a chair to sit down and waited patiently.

Pandora didn't knew exactly what her future will bring her, but for now this was good enough. Besides they say that the best drug for a human is Another human. Pfft, silly thoughts.

Declan unconsciously tightened his arms around her leaning his head onto hers.

Max nodded ''Yush!!!''
He dished the plates up, walked to the table and smiled ''Voila, medamme. A stack of nice pancakes, for you.''

• Love
Pandora smiled at him and then at the pancakes. They sure looked very delicious indeed.

" Thank you.. They do look very good. Enjoy!" Rising her fork in appreciation she started to dig in, taking a mouthful of the fluffy pancakes.

" they are very tasty!! Uhmm I could get used to this " said. To Max giggling playful, with her eyes at the plate. Still her cheeks were redder than ever.

Max smiled and started eating, for a second he looked at her ''I'm glad you enjoy them, it sure feels good to cook for someone.''
He chuckled and continued eating.

Pandora did enjoyed his pancakes, finished the plate she moved to the sink and begun to wash her plate. It was only polite to do such a thing.

Smiling she let the water run over the plate, as now her eyes stopped at her wrists again. What she was thinking? She had to make a better life, not to end it.

" Hey.. Uhmm are you sure it's okay for.. Me to stay here? I really don't want to bother you." Asked him with a faint smile, still not secure of her up coming feelings. Damn, it was weird.

Max jumped up and nodded ''Yes! I'm sure! We can have lots of fun, and watch movies and stuff!''
He never had company, so this was totally exciting. He loved the thought of someone to be around.

" oh okay.. Then only if you're positive about this. Besides how do you think Declan will react where he'll find out? I bed he will be angry.. Or think that is something going on between you and me " Pandora saying to him with a smile as she wipe her hands with a cloth.

She felt rather good around him, as a friend of course and giggled at his excitement. Her eyes stopped at his starring for a moment and not moving.

Max shrugged ''I don't really care what he thinks, he stole the girl I wanted to be with. So I think he should just back off for a while.''
He looked at her ''And anyway, even if anything happened, it would be your choice, he has no say in that, but I know nothing will happen because you want to be with Declan. I don't know why everybody likes him so much, I'm just as good.''

• Thank You
Pandora listened carefully his words, ready to say something useful. Still she was in deep thoughts before her hand moved towards him, smiling and blushing in the same time.

" it's just that I know him from before.. Uhm and I ..I want to get to know.. Y-you better.." She asked him, touching scared and trembling all at once, his hand in a gentle gesture.

" I mean.. Ermm.. You can find someone who is. Just for you. Uhmm when the time is right.." And with that Pandora squeezed his hand a little as to let him know she is there if he needed her.

Max closed his hand around hers ''What do you wanna know?''
He smiled slightly and stepped a little closer ''I have nothing to hide..''

Her body didn't move an inch. Just her breath become heavier and faster, that heart of hers skipping louder beats. Her eyes look at him, having this weird sensation of butterflies inside her stomach.

" I .. I uhmm.. W-what is y-your favourite .. " pausing as she now turn to look Down at her feet, as his hand didn't release hers.
" favourite.. Uhm Taste? I mean.. I like .. Chocolate.. You?"
Asked him all embarrassed, trying to calm down but definitely couldn't yet. He was making her to be beyond nervous.

Leila woke up and stretched her body resulting to a painful twinge in her back. "Oww.." she yelped before covering her hands so as not to disturb Declan who was still sleeping. Still wincing, she went to the bathroom to wash her face. She gingerly splashed water on her face and dried it with a towel. She also gargled water since she doesn't have any toothbrush on her. After that, she went back and sat on the edge of the bed and just watched him sleep.

Status
Not open for further replies.