Cafe Valdemar

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pandora hugged him gently as he talk assuring her is the best to wait until they release her, rather than breaking the law. A giggle escape her lips.

Just as she say back down onto the bed, a nurse came inside. She looked at them smiling before speaking.

" Lucky for you Miss.. The test results are good. You had good friends giving you blood.. So, you need to take this medicine with you. We are realising you. Your clothes are in that drawer.. Just take it easy from now okay?" And with that she left the room.

" See I am totally fine.. I will get change quick " said to Declan with a big smile, reaching for the drawer to take her clothes. Stepping down the bed, her body moved into the private bathroom steadily closing the door, changing in there.

Minutes later, opened the door and walked slowly towards him smiling as if nothing happened.

" I am ready.. ! Yooosh, let's go De.." Touching his hand, her eyes looking at the medicine she needed to take.

He looked at her "relax.. You don't want to overwork yourself again."
As they walked out of the door, he couldn't help but think about what was going to happen "where do you wanna go?" He asked her as he looked around the hall.

Reactions: 2 people
Leila was starting to relax due to the hot water. "Hmm..This feels so nice..." she said as she slid down a bit so that the water was now just below her nose. "I'm so sleepy." she said as she let her body relaxed.

Declan felt more and more uneasy and sighed "I.. We.. We need to go home. Something is wrong, I can feel it."
He looked at Pandora concerned "and you need to rest."

They got outside, taking a taxi to go home. She sat down all quiet in the car as they headed home.

" Don't worry.. If anything is wrong I'm sure we will get there in time.."

This is crazy.. Why I even care about that? I mean I am not a cold blooded person but.. I do hope Leila is okay. I wanted to talk to her.. I need to.

After a short time, they arrived to his home. Getting down the cab, Pandora walked on the sidewalk trying to be normal.

" I hope you got your keys..uhh. I hope Leila is alright. " said to herself with a sad expression avoiding Declan's eyes for the time being.

She was so relaxed that she started drifting off and on to sleep. She always jerked awake once her nose touches the water but then the last time she drifted off, she finally slid down under and was totally sinking in the tub. "Peaceful.." she said.

Declan opened the door and looked around "I.. I guess nobody's home.."
He walked upstairs "I'm just gonna grab some clothes and then we'll go."

Leila was now under the water unconscious. She was smiling though. In her mind, she was floating above the sky. She accidentally kicked the faucet and the water splashed. The tub spilled a lot of water since she was now underwater.

Pandora closed the door behind her, breathing softly as she say down on the sofa. Is was hard to decide where to go, as if they were running away or something.

" w-what? Wait! Were are we going ? I just said that like ... For no reason. Then is the bar to.. I will blame myself for that!"
She shouted so he can hear her somehow, everything seemed a bit strange. For a moment she was happy, but couldn't be that selfish and not think of others to.

Declan heard a splash of water, he looked at the bathroom door and noticed the light was on.
He tried to get through the door, but it was locked.
After pressing against the door violently, he kicked it in and rushed in.
He grabbed Leila and pulled her up "Leila! Leila, wake up!"
His clothes were drenched, he pulled her out of the bathtub and covered her with towels, holding her against him "please.. Don't do this to me.." He laid her down and listened to see if he could hear her heartbeat.

He started giving her CPR, pressing on her chest, then gave her mouth to mouth.
Repeating it a couple of times, he softly cried "Please, we never got to talk, you can't leave me behind.."
He started it over again, hoping he could save her.

Her mind was drifting. She felt happy in here. "I'm fine here." she said then she heard a voice. It sounded like Declan? What? The scenery changed. She was now in a dark place but she can still hear him. "Declan?" she said out loud.

He lifted her against him "please.." He kissed her cheek multiple times "Please don't leave me.."
He cried as he held her close "I'm sorry.. I'm so sorry.."

She followed the voice. He sounded so sad. "I have to go back." she told herself. She coughed and she let out the water she swallowed. "Unn.." she groaned. She opened her eyes. "Declan?" she said weakly.

He looked at her with tears in his eyes and nodded "y-yes? Please.. Please don't leave me Leila, I don't know what I'd do.."
He brushed his hand over her cheek, and moved her hair from her face.
"I was so scared that I was too late.."

"What happened? I feel so weak." she asked coughing again. "I'll be alright. I'm fine." she said as she tried to stand up on her own.

Pandora waited downstairs, wondering what he was doing that took him so long. She begun to worry, stepping steady over the stairs hearing some noise. Her hand clinched her blouse at her chest, feeling something could be wrong.

Reaching upstairs, she tried to keep her footsteps quiet looking at the corridor. Gulping hard, still dizzy from before stopped her footsteps in the middle of the corridor. From there she could see the bathroom door slightly open.

" I can't go there.. This is not my business. If they are there maybe I should just leave them be.. It doesn't matter my feelings.." Saying to herself holding still in the same spot, heart beating very fast as some voices came out if that room. She didn't want to listen, but her body didn't moved.

He slowly got up, helping her "you.. You were drowning.. You weren't breathing, I couldn't feel a pulse.. I had to give you cpr.."
They started walking out of the bathroom, he was supporting her, holding her up so she wouldn't fall.
Seeing Pandora made him stop, he looked at her, but he couldn't find any words to say "h-hey.. Are you okay?"

She saw Pandora and immediately distanced herself. She tripped and fell on the floor. "I'm fine. Pandora looks tired. She can sleep with you." she told Declan as she leaned on the wall for support.

Declan looked at Leila "can you stop? Like I said yesterday, you can't tell me what to do. She already knows she's sleeping in my room, you have your room, and I'm sleeping downstairs."

He was confused on why she would do this to him, he was trying so hard, and she just pushed him away.

He sighed and looked at Pandora "right this way.."

"Ah.." she was about to say something but stopped. "Okay. Sorry." she said as she slid to sit in the floor. "You shouldn't have saved me." she mumbled to herself.

Status
Not open for further replies.