Branches

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry it messed up for you. :-(

Anyway my character Mat will no longer be in the story since Zuri isn't. Um yeah....if that's fine with you.

EDIT: I added something to Tym's form. I forgot to put her birth mark in. :-P

I didn't notice this before...this is not a harmless prank! I repeat not harmless! :-P :-P It is cruel....just plain cruel. :-P
Okay! And hehehehe I've never tried that prank in real life, but I've always wanted to. XD

Reactions: Charlie Vasilyev
I'm excited for the RP to get started again.

Oh I was thinking that maybe Tym and the niece are picked up at the same time. Like maybe the Ellington's take a family road trip to pick the niece up at the airport and Tym at the court house. Mrs. Ellington makes everyone go to get their minds off the divorce and to meet the new family members.

Anyway if y'all don't like the idea that's fine. I thought of it late last night while trying to get some sleep. :-P

Last edited by a moderator:
Will shoot for tonight to post or tomorrow night, sorry.

Another note: Changed my username to my real name kinda (Charming isn't my last name, sadly xD).

Oh I was thinking that maybe Tym and the niece are picked up at the same time. Like maybe the Ellington's take a family road trip to pick the niece up at the airport and Tym at the court house. Mrs. Ellington makes everyone go to get their minds off the divorce and to meet the new family members.

Anyway if y'all don't like the idea that's fine. I thought of it late last night while trying to get some sleep. :-P
That sounds awesome, however I'd like everyone else to have give their opinions on it. Maybe make a pm with everyone in the group, so everyone is guaranteed to see it?

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: andrew21234
That sounds awesome, however I'd like everyone else to have give their opinions on it. Maybe make a pm with everyone in the group, so everyone is guaranteed to see it?
You want me to do that?

I'm up for a road trip.

cear_willow_smith_v.jpg

[bg=#B0210B]Name
Delilah Walters
Nickname(s)
Lila
Birth Date
October 17th
Sex
Female
Gender Identity
Female
Sexual Orientation
Unsure
Relationship Status
Not Dating[/bg]

[bg=#B0210B]Pet
She despises animals and has a tarantula named Victory.
Note: Technically tarantulas can and should be fed crickets/other bugs, but Delilah enjoys watching Victory eat pinky rats.

Grade
5th grade (Skipped ahead)
Occupation
Elementary School Student
Also a Girl Scout
Educational Focus
Mathematics
Occupational Ambition
She wants to be a politician.

Criminal Record
n/a

Being Complimented
Attention
Making a Sale
Her Girl Scout Troop
Her grandfather
Mathletes
Theater
Science and Tech competitions
Victory (the spider and the concept)

Dislikes
Her Stepfather
Her baby sister
Her mother (at the moment)
Sour Candy
Being Caught
Animals

Hobbies
Making Lists
Making Graphs
Organizing (Often times other people's stuff)
Earning Badges (Girl Scouts)

Talents
Leadership Skills
Excels in Math
Actress (She can cry on command)
Frighteningly Manipulative[/bg]

[bg=#B0210B]Personality
Delilah is a gem when things are going the way she wants them to. She likes to have a handle on what and who comes and goes and does not appreciate sudden shifts in dynamics or environmental situations. She is very curt and honest when speaking to others and will often highlight and exploit weaknesses if she can. However due to her young age, she usually relies on school ground bullying and nothing too tactical. She is a smart girl and enjoys having her achievements and intelligence complimented and will often become insulted when someone fails to notice her uniqueness. She has quite a temper that will usually be split int two phases; The first one will involve her screaming, delivering insults and swearing to do bad things. The second one will involve her attempting to do said bad things, however due to her small size, she often fails.
She isn't all bad though. If you manage to remain on her good side she will be sweet and loyal to you. She often goes to great lengths to keep and protect her friends even if it means putting herself in danger. But if you stab her in the back, she won't hesitate to cut you off.

Biography[/bg]​
[bg=#B0210B]
After Angelica Ellington (nee Wilhelm) married Robert Ellington and moved to North Dakota to start her new life, her sister Tabitha got settled in her own dream career. She had just been hired by a law firm, straight out of college and intended on getting promoted in at least five years. Her hard work payed off and she became the top lawyer in only three years. By that time she had amassed quite a bit of money and although she loved what she did, she was feeling kind of lonely. The dating scene had never really been her thing because it seemed like her personality always clashed with someone she was interested in. So Tabitha skipped the whole 'finding the love of her life' step, and went straight to having a kid. Well...She tried to have one. After a few doctors visits, she found out that her eggs were too frail to survive any type of insemination, let alone and artificial one. Tabitha was depressed for awhile, but after seeking counsel from her sister, she decided to adopt.

She ended up adopting, Delilah Young, an adorable three year old who's parents had relinquished their custody of her due to being ill prepared financially. Tabitha adored Delilah and as the years went on they became a mother-daughter team. They did everything together, thought up lame nicknames for each other and created what they thought was an unbreakable bond.

But then two terrible things happened: One, Tabitha and Angelina's father started a campaign to become Senator. And two; Tabitha met Stuart. Initially the two weren't related, but when Brandon Wilhelm was told that he didn't have a chance running because people saw him as an insensitive ass-hat, he thought of a great idea to make him look better in the eyes of the people. Why not reconnect with his illegitimate daughter's adopted daughter? He figured he would take her to a few photo shoots make sure the news saw him buying her toys and ice cream, and then he would be set. What he didn't count on was generally liking the kid and turning her into his little protegee. He would recount his glory days to her (yup, even the non PG ones) and he would give her advice on how to handle issues in underhanded ways. Meanwhile, Tabitha was getting to know Stuart, a dentist with a meek personality and a thing for Tabitha. The two of them started dating and after a passionate night with a little too much wine involved, they ended up sleeping together and few weeks later Tabitha found out that she was pregnant. Turns out her eggs weren't so weak after all.

Good news right? Nope. Because Tabitha and Delilah had only ever hung out with each other and created that special mother daughter bond, Delilah had never had the chance to show any negative traits. But when she found out her mother was not only going to have a baby but get married too, all she heard was 'you're being replaced'. So began the 'wicked week of Delilah, featuring her shady grandfather who often gave her advice on how to handle various situations with underhanded methods'. Spending so much time with her politician grandfather gave Delilah the resources to try and split Tabitha and Stuart up and try to rid herself of the damned baby. However being a kid didn't provide her much opportunity to do anything so eventually Tabitha and Stuart got married and then six months later, the baby was born and the 'baby fever' started. All of Tabitha's friends and coworkers who had previously doted on Delilah, only ever looked and talked about the baby. To make matters worse, whenever the baby cried it woke up Delilah, leaving her rest broken and more enraged than ever. So one night, after her mother and Stuart had finally gone to bed, Delilah snuck into the baby's room and duck taped his face. No mouth no sound right? And why not just tape of the eyes and nose too? The baby would have died if not for Tabitha wondering why her son hadn't cried for at least two hours, and discovered the scene. She and Stuart first thought it was the act of a burglar, but after pulling the baby cam, they saw the real culprit and the next day they shipped Delilah off to North Dakota to live with her aunt, for awhile, just until the baby was old enough to better survive anymore murder attempts.​
[/bg]

[bg=#B0210B]Relationships With Family
(Due to her being Angelina's niece, her family relationships include her household family)

Tabitha Finnegan-Walters
"I hate her."
> She feels betrayed that her mother sent her away and she wishes things could go back to the way they were. But at the same time she hates her mom for even meeting Stuart and having Roland. <

Stuart Finnegan
"He ruined everything."
> Delilah hates Stuart with a passion and often wishes he would disappear. <

Roland Finnegan-Walters
"He's so ugly and stupid. I don't know why everyone loves him."
> She is insanely jealous of him and wishes he would get taken away. <

Angelina Elligton
"I only met her once. She's okay."
> Delilah only met Angelica once and disliked how her mother gave Angelina more attention than her. However Angelina did buy Delilah two toys, so she has conflicted feelings about her. <

Brandon Wilhelm
"He's the best."
> Delilah loves her grandfather and wants to be a politician like him. <

TBA
Repeat for all the characters.[/bg]​

Last edited:
cear_willow_smith_v.jpg

[bg=#B0210B]Name
Delilah Walters
Nickname(s)
Lila
Birth Date
October 17th
Sex
Female
Gender Identity
Female
Sexual Orientation
Unsure
Relationship Status
Not Dating[/bg]

[bg=#B0210B]Pet
Note: Technically tarantulas can and should be fed crickets/other bugs, but Delilah enjoys watching Victory eat pinky rats.

Grade
5th grade (Skipped ahead)
Occupation
Elementary School Student
Also a Girl Scout
Educational Focus
Mathematics
Occupational Ambition
She wants to be a politician.

Criminal Record
n/a

Being Complimented
Attention
Making a Sale
Her Girl Scout Troop
Her grandfather
Mathletes
Theater
Science and Tech competitions
Victory (the spider and the concept)

Dislikes
Her Stepfather
Her baby sister
Her mother (at the moment)
Sour Candy
Being Caught
Animals

Hobbies
Making Lists
Making Graphs
Organizing (Often times other people's stuff)
Earning Badges (Girl Scouts)

Talents
Leadership Skills
Excels in Math
Actress (She can cry on command)
Frighteningly Manipulative[/bg]

[bg=#B0210B]Personality
Delilah is a gem when things are going the way she wants them to. She likes to have a handle on what and who comes and goes and does not appreciate sudden shifts in dynamics or environmental situations. She is very curt and honest when speaking to others and will often highlight and exploit weaknesses if she can. However due to her young age, she usually relies on school ground bullying and nothing too tactical. She is a smart girl and enjoys having her achievements and intelligence complimented and will often become insulted when someone fails to notice her uniqueness. She has quite a temper that will usually be split int two phases; The first one will involve her screaming, delivering insults and swearing to do bad things. The second one will involve her attempting to do said bad things, however due to her small size, she often fails.
She isn't all bad though. If you manage to remain on her good side she will be sweet and loyal to you. She often goes to great lengths to keep and protect her friends even if it means putting herself in danger. But if you stab her in the back, she won't hesitate to cut you off.

Biography[/bg]​
[bg=#B0210B]
After Angelica Ellington (nee Wilhelm) married Robert Ellington and moved to North Dakota to start her new life, her sister Tabitha got settled in her own dream career. She had just been hired by a law firm, straight out of college and intended on getting promoted in at least five years. Her hard work payed off and she became the top lawyer in only three years. By that time she had amassed quite a bit of money and although she loved what she did, she was feeling kind of lonely. The dating scene had never really been her thing because it seemed like her personality always clashed with someone she was interested in. So Tabitha skipped the whole 'finding the love of her life' step, and went straight to having a kid. Well...She tried to have one. After a few doctors visits, she found out that her eggs were too frail to survive any type of insemination, let alone and artificial one. Tabitha was depressed for awhile, but after seeking counsel from her sister, she decided to adopt.

She ended up adopting, Delilah Young, an adorable three year old who's parents had relinquished their custody of her due to being ill prepared financially. Tabitha adored Delilah and as the years went on they became a mother-daughter team. They did everything together, thought up lame nicknames for each other and created what they thought was an unbreakable bond.

But then two terrible things happened: One, Tabitha and Angelina's father started a campaign to become Senator. And two; Tabitha met Stuart. Initially the two weren't related, but when Brandon Wilhelm was told that he didn't have a chance running because people saw him as an insensitive ass-hat, he thought of a great idea to make him look better in the eyes of the people. Why not reconnect with his illegitimate daughter's adopted daughter? He figured he would take her to a few photo shoots make sure the news saw him buying her toys and ice cream, and then he would be set. What he didn't count on was generally liking the kid and turning her into his little protegee. He would recount his glory days to her (yup, even the non PG ones) and he would give her advice on how to handle issues in underhanded ways. Meanwhile, Tabitha was getting to know Stuart, a dentist with a meek personality and a thing for Tabitha. The two of them started dating and after a passionate night with a little too much wine involved, they ended up sleeping together and few weeks later Tabitha found out that she was pregnant. Turns out her eggs weren't so weak after all.

Good news right? Nope. Because Tabitha and Delilah had only ever hung out with each other and created that special mother daughter bond, Delilah had never had the chance to show any negative traits. But when she found out her mother was not only going to have a baby but get married too, all she heard was 'you're being replaced'. So began the 'wicked week of Delilah, featuring her shady grandfather who often gave her advice on how to handle various situations with underhanded methods'. Spending so much time with her politician grandfather gave Delilah the resources to try and split Tabitha and Stuart up and try to rid herself of the damned baby. However being a kid didn't provide her much opportunity to do anything so eventually Tabitha and Stuart got married and then six months later, the baby was born and the 'baby fever' started. All of Tabitha's friends and coworkers who had previously doted on Delilah, only ever looked and talked about the baby. To make matters worse, whenever the baby cried it woke up Delilah, leaving her rest broken and more enraged than ever. So one night, after her mother and Stuart had finally gone to bed, Delilah snuck into the baby's room and duck taped her face. No mouth no sound right? And why not just tape of the eyes and nose too? The baby would have died if not for Tabitha wondering why her son hadn't cried for at least two hours, and discovered the scene. She and Stuart first thought it was the act of a burglar, but after pulling the baby cam, they saw the real culprit and the next day they shipped Delilah off to North Dakota to live with her aunt, for awhile, just until the baby was old enough to better survive anymore murder attempts.​
[/bg]

[bg=#B0210B]Relationships With Family
(Due to her being Angelina's niece, her family relationships include her household family)

Tabitha Finnegan-Walters
"I hate her."
> She feels betrayed that her mother sent her away and she wishes things could go back to the way they were. But at the same time she hates her mom for even meeting Stuart and having Roland. <

Stuart Finnegan
"He ruined everything."
> Delilah hates Stuart with a passion and often wishes he would disappear. <

Roland Finnegan-Walters
"He's so ugly and stupid. I don't know why everyone loves him."
> She is insanely jealous of him and wishes he would get taken away. <

Angelina Elligton
"I only met her once. She's okay."
> Delilah only met Angelica once and disliked how her mother gave Angelina more attention than her. However Angelina did buy Delilah two toys, so she has conflicted feelings about her. <

Brandon Wilhelm
"He's the best."
> Delilah loves her grandfather and wants to be a politician like him. <

TBA
Repeat for all the characters.[/bg]​

Apparently I don't make my characters screwed up enough for this RP... :-P

Apparently I don't make my characters screwed up enough for this RP... :-P
I think your characters are good. :3 Although it tortures me that Jack can't love Daisy. She is too adorable!

I think your characters are good. :3 Although it tortures me that Jack can't love Daisy. She is too adorable!
Thanks!

Did you make a friend for Jason or something? If he's still in he like Daisy. :-P At least that's something... :-P

Pet

I am terrified for Jason's and Delilah's relationship because of the fact rats and mice are both rodents...

Thanks!

Did you make a friend for Jason or something? If he's still in he like Daisy. :-P At least that's something... :-P
Yeah, that would be a younger version of the Seth you know. Must give Daisy all the love :D

There will definitely be some friction! O.O I look forward to it. Ehehehehhehe....
I see your dark side coming out. :o

I started writing a post but it sadly turns out that I'm not a superhuman that can survive without sleep. So I'll get back to it tomorrow. Don't have too much fun in the meantime. :b

Ashley is in the van too guys.

Ashley is in the van too guys.

I know....I was sticking Daisy in the back cause usually that has the least leg room so the littlest kids go back there.

I can have her move though if you want. :-D. Since she does get seasick she needs to be near the front anyway probably....

I know....I was sticking Daisy in the back cause usually that has the least leg room so the littlest kids go back there.

I can have her move though if you want. :-D. Since she does get seasick she needs to be near the front anyway probably....
I wasn't talking about you, I meat to others who keep mentioning everyone currently in the van except for Ashley. I just wanted to make others aware. No need to move Daisy.

Status
Not open for further replies.