Branches

Status
Not open for further replies.
OKay since time moved an d stuff, will be easier for me to get a post up tomorrow... sorry I do wanna stay in this, just busy and stuff^^

Reactions: Mundane Monster
This is not funny... but it is xD
Robert Ellington's company was raided by the IRS due to failing several audits and due to the fact that some funds were 'misplaced'.

This is not funny... but it is xD
Robert Ellington's company was raided by the IRS due to failing several audits and due to the fact that some funds were 'misplaced'.
xP

So since it's end of summer Tym would be 9 now.

Who else had a summer b-day in the RP?

Randy has one on May 21st so I guess he's 18 now. My baby's all grown up. ;u;

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Charlie Vasilyev
I will post a bit later today.

So since it's end of summer Tym would be 9 now.

Who else had a summer b-day in the RP?
:O totally forgot about that...But technically summer vacation is from June 14th to August 19th. (Relatively in the US) So anyone who had a birthday between then would have aged.

If anyone needs it, here's what the seating looks like right now.
Ellington Van.png
Not to scale obvs.

• Thank You
Reactions: Charlie Vasilyev
Oh look we have room for at least two more people after the nice and Tym show up. :-P

Going to make a post now, but I am guessing they have someone to take care of the pets? Crazy Gretchen and her Frozen movie perhaps. By the sound of it the only ones in the house that would not mind Frozen are the pets, and even that might be pushing it. x)

Going to make a post now, but I am guessing they have someone to take care of the pets? Crazy Gretchen and her Frozen movie perhaps. By the sound of it the only ones in the house that would not mind Frozen are the pets, and even that might be pushing it. x)
Next door neighbours? How often are pets fed?
(I'm going to assume they've been fed since it's morning... so do pets get fed more than once a day?)

Next door neighbours? How often are pets fed?
(I'm going to assume they've been fed since it's morning... so do pets get fed more than once a day?)
Depends on the pet and owner usually. With dogs some are free feed, some are fed once a day, and some are fed twice. So I guess that would be for those who have pets in the role play to answer. ^^

Sorry if my post sucks. Usually my writing is not that great when I am tired.

Depends on the pet and owner usually. With dogs some are free feed, some are fed once a day, and some are fed twice. So I guess that would be for those who have pets in the role play to answer. ^^

Sorry if my post sucks. Usually my writing is not that great when I am tired.
Yeah it depends on the pet.

I understand. I am really tired right now. I watched last night's debate...not sure f it was worth missing sleep over. -_- Ugh...

Posting soon and Scarlet is going to be in the front with Angelica xD

Posted, and because of the Divorce Bitch Scarlet has taken over Sweet Scarlet xD

OK so Tym's Dysgraphia/Dyslexia are undiagnosed and just suspected. (She hasn't spent enough time with one teacher who cared enough to get actual diagnosis. ) A few teachers have suggested she has Dyscalculia as well, but again it is undiagnosed. Teachers aren't sure if she had actual problems or if she's just isn't bright.

Her ADHD is known, but she takes no meds for it.

• Useful
Reactions: Justin
Status
Not open for further replies.