Boy With Brown Hair (Lilium ☆ Lola)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
flower_divider_by_sugaree33_art-d78lhjs.gif

Both brown brows were rose up as their owner listened to the other male speak about his living environment. Ellix nodded slightly in understanding. "Oh, I see... They sound...nice..." Ellix wasn't sure how to sound it out, so he just gave another short nod. "At my house, my parents aren't around too much, so I lived alone... I was considering adopting a cat or a bunny so I won't feel lonely whenever I'm at home." Ellix said, muttering the last few words that came out of his lips.​

0div12.gif

Snickering, Celino nodded. "You know, if you ever want some company just call me over. My family can be so irritating sometimes, half the time I go sleep in hotels anyways. Spending time flirting with you sounds a lot funner." He said with a grin, wrapping an arm around the other male's waist. "I can come over, bring snacks... After our third or so date, I'll start sleeping in your bed... It'll be fun." He teased, pinching Ellix's cheek and laughing.

Ellix blushed a rosy color as he listened to Celino last words. "I-I mean... That's fine with me... If your family makes you feel irritated, you're welcome to stop by.." He muttered, his eyes avoiding eye contact. After what had happened throughout the day, Ellix won't mind having Celino come over and stay at his place. As they turned corners and continued to walked straight, Ellix looked around the area. "Um... don't you have anyone who would let you stay at their places if your family irritated you?" He asked, raising a brow. Ellix wondered if the other male has any friends. He seems like a great guy to hang out with.​

0div12.gif

When asked if Celino had anywhere else to stay, he hummed in thought. A lot of his friends were involved in the same branch of business as him, and the rest well, they'd expect a lot more than for him to sleep over. He thought of a way to put that into words without sounding too bad, so he spoke slowly and hesitantly. "Well, a lot of my friends are just as wild as my brothers, so they wouldn't help. And then the rest um... They'd expect me to want to do other stuff at their houses instead of relaxing. So hotels are usually my best bet, you know?" He said, trying to smile as he followed Ellix to the brown haired boy's home.

Ellix frowned slightly in confusion before giving the dark haired teen a short nod. "Oh, okay...Well, you don't have to go to any hotels anymore.... like I said, you're welcome to stop by." Ellix stated, smiling cheerfully as always. Once they reached a two-stories, single-family house, Ellix took out his keys to open the wood oak door. The house was 2,352 square feet. It has four bedrooms, four full bathrooms, and the lot size was 3, 810 square feet. His parents might not be home, but they do sent money once in a while for their son to pay the mortgage.​

0div12.gif

Celino paused as he stared at the house. It was true that he always had money available to him when he was growing up, but his family never moved into a big house. Their home had three bedrooms. One was for their parents, and two were split between 12 kids. It was a lot of bunk beds. Celino had always wanted to move into a bigger, better house, but his family home was built by his father so they never moved out. Even now with five kids still around, his mother was still living in that little home, happy to be there.

So, he was staring in awe at the other's home. "Wow... Do you have siblings?" He asked, staring at the size.

"Hm? No, I don't have any siblings." Ellix replied, letting go of the other's hand before going to the door to unlock it. "After I was born, my parents didn't want another child, so one was enough for them." When he walked in, Ellix glanced around the house and smiled to himself. The living room was the first thing to be a view, there was a wall with a doorframe way that led to the kitchen, even a square windowless hole on the wall to see in the kitchen and living room. A large couch sat in the middle of the living room and a medium-sized TV placed on the wall. Ellix placed his keys, wallet, and phone on the coffee table before taking his jacket off, sighing softly. "C'mon, make yourself feel home." He said before walking into the kitchen.​

0div12.gif

Celino was curiously looking around the house, wondering what the family needed all this space for if they only had one child. Still, the dark haired male shrugged off his jacket and tied it around his waist. After that, he followed after Ellix and wrapped his arms around the boys waist with a little smile, bringing him close. "I didn't expect you to let me into your house so soon..." He whispered, pressing a peck to the other's lips. "So, am I allowed to stay for a little bit, or are you tired? Because if you're tired, kick me out, seriously. I'm all about personal space and alone time."

Ellix glanced over at the other male after feeling a pair of arms wrapped around his torso. He smiled gently at the contact and his words, a light rosy blush decorating his pale cheeks after the dark haired male pecked his lips. "You can stay as long as you want. I'm not too tired right now. Besides, I have to make dinner for tonight." He said, his eyes gazing over at the time on the stove. Despite not having anyone around than himself, Ellix still makes dinner... Well, a small dinner that could last for a couple of days or few. "You can stay for dinner if you want as well. I don't mind." Ellix turned back to the other. He was always the polite kid. His parents expected him to behave well whether they're around or not.​

0div12.gif

Celino was happy to be invited to dinner. Things were moving sort of quickly, but he blamed it on how purely trusting this person was. It was sort of cute, actually. So with a wide smile he kept his arms around the other, even when Ellix turned around, Celino was still hugging him from behind. "Tell me, do you always cook? Are you good at it?" He asked with a smile. Celino wasn't the type to cook for his family. It wasn't that he wasn't good at it, in fact he was actually really good at it, but it was that whenever he cooked he'd snack along the way until he was full before the meal was done! Then the others wouldn't even bother to leave him any scraps, they'd eat it all in like, ten minutes.

The brown haired teen gave the other male a short nod, glancing over his shoulder. "Yeah, I'm quite good at it. I have always been cooking when I was twelve. My nanny taught me how to cook. And when I met Val, she taught me as well since I was still lacking some skills to make decent meals." Ellix explained, letting out a chuckle as he remembered the memory. Ellix glanced down at the arms holding him against the other man. "Do you want anything to drink?" He asked, glancing over his shoulder again to look at Celino.​

0div12.gif

Celino had a smile as he watched Ellix talk, then when the other looked back, the dark haired male placed a kiss upon his lips. "I just need water with the food." He hummed as he played with the other's hair. "Do you need any help cooking? I'm not terrible at it, and I'll eat almost anything, so it's whatever you'd like to make... I'm not picky." He said with a smile, honestly trying to be polite to Ellix. While he was here, he was going to be as nice and kind as he could because of the way the brown haired male was trusting him. Still, he glanced at the clock and hummed. "I can only stay until about nine though, that is, at the latest."

The mop of brown hair bounced gently as the young man gave the other male a short nod. "Alright..." He said, blushing lightly when Celino kissed him on the lips. Ellix crossed his arms over his chest as he thought about what to cook for tonight's dinner. "I think I'll make some Chicken Stroganoff... Have you ever had that?" He asked, moving the green eyed male's arms before walking over to the fridge to take out the ingredients. "You can help cut the Garlic cloves, Cremini mushrooms, Onion, Parsley, Shallot, Thyme... please." He said, taking out the produce ingredients and placing them on the countertop before going through the cabinets to find the dry and liquid ingredients. "I hope you're not allergic to any of these," Ellix stated, glancing over at Celino as he placed the knife next to the cupboard. Ellix rose a brow when the other male states about how long he'll stay here. "It's alright if you need to go early.."​

0div12.gif

Celino shook his head at the question but then nodded at the instructions. He smiled at the way Ellix said please after asking the dark haired male to do something. It was really cute. "I'm not allergic to much, don't worry." He said as he grabbed the ingredients and the cutting board, starting to skillfully chop them one by one. Then when Ellix started speaking again, Celino looked at him. "Oh gosh, Eli, don't think that I want to leave because I don't. But I've mentioned my family buisness right? I have to check on how things are going later tonight. Besides, as much as I'd love to stay all night, I think it's a little too soon for all of that..." He joked with a grin.

Ellix blinked for a moment as he listened to the other male's words carefully. A tint of pink blush decorated his pale cheeks as processed the last words of his sentence. He gave a short nod before going over to the stove to boil the water that is inside the small pot he took out to cook the chicken breasts. "You know... You never told me what kind if family business you run?" He asked, walking over to one of the cabinets to take out the measurements and whatnot. "I mean, it's okay if you don't want to tell me."​

0div12.gif

Celino pursed his lips together as he tried to figure out what to say to that question. "Well, it's kind of complicated. We uh... Offer a lot of buisness services for different prices. You feel me?" He said and tried to smile, looking at him. "It's nothing too awesome though, I'm just stepping in for my old man until one of my younger siblings is smart enough to take over. You can't run a buisness without a quick mind you know, it doesn't matter what kind of buisness it is. But you know, my two oldest are absolute idiots. And the rest are too young..."

A dark-colored brow rose up as confusion crossed his face. Ellix nodded once again before placing the slightly dozen meat into the boiling water. "Oh, I see then... How old are your siblings?" He asked, returning a small smile at Celino. "So the business must be pretty well known and big if you offer such services." Ellix commented before going over to the other male after washing his hands. "If you're done cutting them, you can place them in that pan that's on the other side of the stove." Ellix then went back to mixing up the dry and liquid ingredients. "Do any of your other siblings go to school or work at any jobs?" Ellix feel like he shouldn't be asking too many questions, but he was very curious about the other male.​

0div12.gif

"My siblings? Well, the youngest, lil' Marcella, she's three. Then we have Castillo, he's four. Alfred, he's five. Lucia, she's seven. Vissia is eight, Emilia is eleven, Feliciano and Lovino are fifteen, Eva is sixteen, Luciano is eighteen and then Nico is nineteen." He said, then let out a breath as he moved to place all the cut up ingredients on the pan. "And I mean, half of them are underage so they go to school. Eva's a skipper though. Her, Feliciano and Lovino are always running around town and acting crazy. And then Luciano and Nico are spoiled. They work for me, and then when the job is done they sit around my house and eat all day."

Brown eyes widened slightly as Ellix listened to Celino listed off the ages of his siblings. Oh my, eleven siblings? He thought, raising a brow as he placed the mixing ingredients aside. "Wow, having much siblings can be troublesome for you?" He asked, walking over to him. If Ellic were to have that much of siblings he'll overwork himself with his parents gone every time. "How take care of the little ones?"​

0div12.gif

Nodding, Celino let out a soft sigh. "Very troublesome. But I don't specifically watch them. My mother is still alive and all, so they live with her. The older ones can mostly carry their own weight. Once you reach about age twelve you start working. You see, I'm just the provider. My father would come back from the dead and end me if I let my mother work. When they got married, he promised her that he'd take care of her, so ya know. I guess as first born that transfers to me..." He sighed. He wasn't exactly excited to be the provider for a family of a mother and eleven kids, but what could he do? He didn't have much choice in the matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.