Boy With Brown Hair (Lilium ☆ Lola)

Status
Not open for further replies.
flower_divider_by_sugaree33_art-d78lhjs.gif

Ellix bit his lower lip as he watched the brown haired male doing his best to make the light meal. But, he rose a brow when he saw Celino stopped and heard the front door opened as well. The brown eyed boy turned to face the direction that Celino facing, his brows knitted down in confusion as to who he was speaking to. It wasn't until his question was answer when he saw a young girl walked inside the kitchen and hearing the nickname that was for the other man. Ellix's eyes scanned her appearance before snapping back into reality when she spotted the young male.

"O-oh, um, hello!" Ellix said, panicking for a moment as he smiling awkwardly at the young female. "My name is Ellix. Pleasure to meet you..." He muttered, hoping that the girl would be able to hear him still. Ellix wondered if this girl was part of Celino's large family. He did heard the name. What was it? Eva, right?​

0div12.gif

Eva gripped Ellix's hand harshly on accident, but she shook it with a big smile. She seemed friendly enough, it wasn't like she was rude or anything, just enthusiastic. "So, what're you guys up to in here? Are you about to get it in?" She asked Celino with a little grin.

Celino groaned, "No, we're not about to 'get it in'." He sighed, pinching his temple. He really did hate the way his siblings loved to break into his home. Literally. Considering that he hadn't given any of them keys but they all just assumed that it was okay to pick the lock on his door. Shaking his head, he looked at Ellix. "Sorry about this. This is Eva, one of my sisters. Eva, That's Ellix, my friend. Now, will you please get out of here?"

Eva ignored Celino completely as she smiled at Ellix. "You'll have to excuse my big brother, he's really grumpy. Are you his new boyfriend? You're a lot more dressed than the other boys he brings around here." She teased, glancing back to gaze upon Celino's angry face.

Upon the handshake, Ellix winced slightly when he felt the harsh grip the young female have. He gave a small smile before processing her words that she asked her older brother. A light blush dusted his face as he listened to the siblings talked each. When Celino introduced his sister to the young man, Ellix gave a short nod in understanding, his smile becoming weary.

Ellix blinked at the word "friend" coming out of the green-eyed male. The brown haired male was about to say something to Celino, but stop his mouth from opening when he heard Eva speak to him as she ignored her brother's words.

Ellix blinked twice for a moment as he tries to process the words of the young girl in front of him. He didn't really know who to responds to her questions and her teasing comments. He smiled awkwardly before looking away from Eva, avoiding eye contact with Celino as well. "Well...um...I-I don't really know how to respond to that..." Ellix muttered, mostly to himself than to the other beings in front of him.​

0div12.gif

Celino noticed the way Ellix's expression changed and he huffed. "Eva, stop bothering him. You always do this." He hissed at her to which the younger sibling responded with a sigh. Crossing her arms, the girl looked over at Celino. "I'm just trying to get acquainted. You never bring any of your friends around!" She huffed.

"For a good reason." He rolled his eyes as he looked at Ellix, "Again, sorry about her..."

Eva rolled her eyes as she leaned against the counter and smiled at Ellix. "He's just mad I ruined whatever romantic cooking thing you're doing here... But hey! Tell me how you guys met!"

Ellix waved one hand slightly as he laughed nervously at the green-eyed male's words. "Oh, don't worry... It's alright." He said, smiling gently at the other man before turning his attention to the young sibling's question. Ellix thought for a moment before smiling a bit bright to Eva as he opening his mouth to respond. "Oh, well, we met at the flower shop that we both work at. He was a newcomer and I helped out on what to do... We have talked for most of the time since there weren't many customer yesterday." Ellix explained, shrugging his shoulders as he twirled with his index fingers.

"Um.. If you like, you can eat with us? Would that be okay, Celino?" Ellix asked, glancing between the siblings. "She did say she was hungry." He muttered, smiling over at Celino as he holds his hands behind his back.​

0div12.gif

Eva smiled and spoke up again before Celino could decline. "I'd love to eat with the two of you!" She said happily.

When she said that, Celino groaned and rolled his eyes. "You have food, at your house." He murmured grumpily, but he still started to make plates for everyone. He handed one to Ellix, and one to himself. Eva knew that Celino was just better and didn't take any offense, so she made her own plate.

The older sibling spent the entire meal glaring at his younger sibling who just seemed enthusiastic to be there. Eva was giggling as she looked at Ellix. "You know," She said with a smile. "My big brother here, he's a man-eater, so if you wanna keep ahold of him you better-"

That was when Celino covered her mouth and gave her a look, grumbling threats at her almost inaudibly. After that Eva ate quietly with a pout. Celino tried to smile, "Really, she's young. Don't mind anything she says."

Ellix glanced over at Celino, noticing how he was looking at his sister. The florist soon put his attention on the young female after hearing the words coming out of her mouth and soon cut off by the green eyed brother of hers. The brown haired boy rose a brow in confusion as his mind process the few words before he felt his cheeks warm.

Ellix turned the smile weakly at Celino after listening to his statement. He gave a short nod before continuing to eat. It grew silence for a couple of minutes before Ellix opened his mouth to speak. "Hey, Eva, you go to school, right? What are they teaching you there?" He asked, smiling slightly. Ellix tried to make a conversation so the whole time of eating wouldn't be dead. Besides, it would feel very uncomfortable if there was not talking.​

0div12.gif

Eva raised her eyebrow and smiled a little bit. She was glad to hear that one of Celino's boyfriends was actually interested in making conversation. Still, she gave a little shrug. "I'm not quite sure. I'm sorta spoiled, so I don't go to school." She giggled.

Celino rolled his eyes, "You need to. It's important."

Eva crossed her arms and let out a hum, "If it's so important, why isn't my big brother going to college and setting an example?" She asked. It was strange that she could go from smiling brightly at Ellix, to turning to her bigger brother with a frown and an attitude. Looking back at Ellix, she hummed. "You know, he doesn't go to college. He thinks it's for nerds, and that he can teach himself."

Celino groaned, "Stop it." He flicked her.

Ellix blinked for moment as he watched the siblings bickered back and forward for a couple of seconds. He glanced down at his plate before continued eating. When it grew silence for a moment, Ellix smiled again at Eva.

"You know, your brother doesn't have to be the only example. There are other people to look up to. Maybe a singer or anyone..." The brown haired boy muttered, enough for the girl to hear. "I don't have any siblings, and my parents weren't around much. So the only person I looked up to was a famous botanist scientist I have seen coming at my school when I was little."

He continued, shrugging at his answer. It's true, his parents weren't around much whenever the boy needed someone to look up to. But at least, he didn't let that affect his love and education. Ellix didn't really mind having to know his parents weren't much as people to admire at.

"So, even if your brother doesn't go to college, you still should go and finish school to achieve your goals.... That's what I always think at least. Don't you want to be something more? Being spoiled won't get you anywhere far than it is right now..."

Ellix added, smiling at Eva before standing up from the table.

"I'm getting more water. You guys want anything?" He asked, glancing over at the siblings.​

0div12.gif

Both the siblings fell silent as they listened to Ellix talk. They shook their heads when he offered to get them drinks and the moment he left, Eva looked at her older brother. She wasn't the type to ever have something on her mind but with everything that Ellix had just said? It had her thinking. Biting her lip, she spoke in the quietest whisper to him. "Do you ever think that we could be something more than-"

Celino cut her off immediately. "No. We can't. We were born into this family, this life, and this career path. You can have other things on the side but your main focus is your family." He stated.

Eva furrowed her brow, "You don't have to be so negative you know..."

"You don't have to be so childish. You skip school almost every day and someone you don't even know tells you that you could be something, and suddenly you want to do something? The answer is no."

Eva glared at him, "Just because your life is going no where, doesn't mean that mine has to. I don't have to be as dedicated to this family as you are." She hissed.

Celino paused and looked at her. "You're already involved and because of that, you will never be free from this. You have to realize that, accept that, and deal with it. Grow up and shut up. You can't even go to school right, you don't know how to form relationships, and you don't know how to trust anyone who isn't your family. I've known for a long time now that you won't be able to get out of this, and that you won't ever be able to make a better life. Get used to it here because I'm not letting you out.... And if you say that again we'll get rid of you like your Dad did to Uncle Emiliano." He was growling very lowly and quietly at her. Maybe it was because he was frustrated, maybe it was really what he thought, he didn't know. He just knew that he was angry.

Eva's eyes had widened. Their Uncle Emiliano had died of 'mysterious causes' when they were children, but she and Celino knew the truth. They were there for it, it was apart of their training. Anyone who was a weak link had to be eliminated, that's what they were taught. But she was always okay with that because it was her Uncle, a distant family member. But hearing that threat come from out of her older brother's mouth? The brother who helped raise her? The brother who constantly let her stay in his home? The brother who was supposed to love her? It made her eyes well with tears. She chucked her glass plate at Celino before starting to sob. That was when she quickly ran off, through the kitchen, and to the guest room.

• Love
Reactions: vei_li_os

Ellix let out a heavy sigh as he walked into the kitchen, setting the small fountain to fill his cup with water. Being in that room with the two siblings made the brown haired Florida's heart beat a bit fast. Brown eyes watched the glass cup get filled up until it was half full. Ellix glanced over his shoulder as he noticed how quiet it was. The young man gave a small shrub as he called the sink and took one step back. Ellix jumped at the sudden sound of a plate shattering. He turned around to head back to the table, but paused when he saw the figure of the young girl ran quickly passed the kitchen and to a room.

Ellix walked back to the table and noticed the mess there was. The brown haired boy glanced at Celino as he placed the glass cup next to the plate.

"What happened here, Celino?"

He asked, concern laced in his tone of voice. Ellix was getting worried for the young girl.

"I saw tears on Eva's face. is she alright?"

The florist gets really worry about other people, despite not knowing them at all. Ellix soon noticed the food on Celino. "You should get clean up. I can clean up here in the table." Probably talk with Eva as well... Just to make sure everything is alright.

0div12.gif

When Ellix came back into the room, Celino was breathing heavily. He was mad, yes, but he wasn't sure if that was the best way to talk to his little sister. He knew that she needed to grow up and toughen up but it was just that he probably approached it wrong. He didn't answer anything the other male said until he mentioned cleaning. Sighing, he nodded and stood. He was covered in food and glass and let it slide off. "I'm going to the bathroom to check for deep cuts. Please don't worry about cleaning too much? I'll be out as soon as I can. Make yourself at home." He murmured before he stormed off to the bathroom. In there, he stripped down and checked his body for any major scrapes or cuts, treating the wounds he had.

Eva was terribly upset. She was sitting on the guest room bed surrounded by stuffed animals that she had left here over the years. Clinging to one of them, she silently sobbed and screamed into it. She couldn't believe Celino would say that to her! That he'd talk to her like that! She knew they argued a lot, but she always thought that was just what they did, that it was fun. But he took it way too far.

Ellix nodded at Celino, a small smile placing itself on his features. Brown eyes watched the other male's figure walked away. After Celino left, Ellix let out a small sigh before going back to the kitchen to get the broom. He glanced down at the broke plate, kneeling down and pick up the large pieces before sweeping the small ones and the food into the duster. Once the florist cleaned up, Ellix washed his hands and glanced over to the room where Eva ran in.

The young man but his lower lip before deciding to walk to the guest bedroom. Ellix knocked gently in the door.

"Eva... it's me, Ellix... May I come in, please?."

He asked, but either way he walked in. Ellix noticed the girl crying into her stuff animal. The sight almost broke his heart. The young florist hates seeing someone cry. Ellix sat down next to her on the bed, frowning slightly.

"Eva... what's wrong?" he asked quietly, like a mother talking to her child as they fall sleep. Ellix has a feeling that he shouldn't get between the siblings' business, but he hates seeing someone quite upset. It made him feel upset as well.​

0div12.gif

Eva took a sharp breath and tried to calm herself down as she looked at Ellix. No one had ever come to comfort her before, so she really didn't know what to say. With a sigh, she looked down and sniffled, trying to stop herself from crying anymore. Upon calming down, she spoke. "I can't tell you specifics. But just know that he is a terrible person, okay? He's an asshole..." She whispered, shaking her head.

"I-I know you think I'm just saying that because I'm his little sibling and all, but it's not that. He's awful! To me! To his family! And you'll think that you're safe, but he's awful to boys too! You know, he's gonna take you out on a few dates, wait 'till you drop your pants, and then he's gonna move right on to the next one... And if he keeps you? Good luck. He's a cold bastard. He'll act like he cares but if he has to choose between your wellbeing and his own? He'll choose his own in an instant..." She whispered and let out another sob.​

Ellix sat there frozen still for a few seconds, trying to process what the young sibling just said. the young boy didn't know what to say, nor what to feel. He bit his lower lip again before reaching out and pulled the girl into a light hug. He let out a tired sigh before speaking up.

"Um... I don't know what's going, or know what to say, but..." Ellix glanced over to the window, his mind trying to come up with some words. "But whatever your brother said or did to make you cry, don't let it bother you too much... I'll try to talk to him." He muttered, running small circles on Eva's back. "Wait here, I'll go get you some napkins, okay?"

Ellix stood up from the bed. He looked at the girl for a second before walking out of the room. Ellix felt anxious being in the apartment now. He didn't know what to do with the statements the girl gave, but for now, it was stored in the back of his mind. Ellix walked into the kitchen and glanced around for the napkins, taking a few after spotting them on the corner of the counter.​

0div12.gif

When Ellix did all of that, it made Eva happy. She loved that feeling, the feeling that someone else cared and she craved it and wanted more.

By the time the brown haired boy was back into the kitchen, Celino had covered himself in bandages and already cleaned up most of the mess. Seeing him, he stood up with a sigh. "Listen, I'm really sorry about all of this. I didn't know she was going to show up, I swear! I was just trying to show you a sweet, romanic time..." He murmured as he made his way over to the other and hugged him from behind, pressing a few swift kisses onto his neck.

"Maybe next time I want to spend some time with you, I should take you to your house, huh?" He snickered playfully and looked at Ellix for a reaction as his hand snaked up the front of the other's shirt to gently rub his stomach. He wanted to feel close and establish some intimacy and comfort with Ellix right now in hopes of calming the other down from that tense situation.​

Feeling the other male's arms wrapped around him behind him, a shiver ran down his spine. Ellix blushed lightly at the kisses that were being placed on his neck. The brown haired boy placed his pale hands on Celino's after putting the napkins on the countertop. "Why did made Eva cried?" He said, ignoring the rest of his words. Ellix turned around to face the green eyes male, stop in his arms.

"Even if she just bargain like that, there's no reason fight with her."

Ellix stated, his eyes staring into Celino. "Look, I don't know what happened between you two, but she's your little sister. You're supposed to be the first boy not to hurt your little sister, Celino." Ellix added, pulling away from Celino' s arms, crossing his own over his chest.

"You should go apologize to her... She's really upset." Muttered Ellix as he placed his arms down to his sides, eyes staring gently at the man in front of him. The words of Eva about Celino kept replaying inside his head, but that didn't change much of his opinion on the brown haired man.​

0div12.gif

Celino was staring at Ellix as he spoke, the dark haired male didn't expect the other to get into their buisness like this. Sighing, he shook his head. "You don't understand. I said what I said out of love and care, and as she gets older she'll understand that..." Celino whispered as he moved towards Ellix once more, reaching to cup the other's face. Celino wasn't going to go into detail about the argument or anything, but he decided to continue, but carefully.

"Eva.. Needs to grow up. She's sixteen years old and she acts like a child. I was a little hard on her, yeah, but she needs to hear it from someone or she won't get herself together." He tried to explain and pressed a peck to the other's lips. "She's just making you feel bad for her, trust me... Now, if you want to comfort her and stuff, go ahead. But at least let her know that it's not okay for her to act like a baby. In a couple of years, she's going to have to be an actual member of the family buisness and she won't be ready if we don't toughen her up."

Brown eyes watched the older make carefully as he took a step closer to the florist. Ellix' s eyes followed Celino' s hands, feeling them on his face. The brown haired make bit his lower lip before staring into the other's eyes. Feeling the green eyed male's lips on his own made another shiver ran down his spine. Ellix didn't know what to say, but he let Celino finished before he spoke.

"Arguing and telling her to grow up won't do anything, Celino. If you want her to grow up, give it some times. Forcing her to do something won't get her or you both anywhere..." Whispered Ellix, pulling away again and grabbed the napkins off the table. "Not everyone can grow up fast..."

A soft sigh left Ellix's lips as he turned to the kitchen exit. "I'm going to check on her... And please make sure to apologize to Eva." Muttered the brown eyed boy as he walked out of the kitchen, heading back to the room that Eva was in.

0div12.gif

Eva was packing all of her stuffed animals and things she had left in the guest room into a school bag. If Celino was actually going to treat her with hatred, then she didn't want to be here. Sniffling, she looked towards the door when Ellix came in and she smiled a little bit and stood up straight. "Hi..." She whispered, moving over to hug him tightly. Her chest felt warm. Ellix made her feel warm. Nuzzling against him, she giggled. "Thanks for comforting me... No one's ever done that before." She whispered to him.

She looked up into Ellix's eyes and she had a thought. Biting her lip, she considered it, thought about it, and debated whether or not she should do her next action, but she did. She leaned in to press a soft kiss against Ellix's lips as she hugged him. Afterwards, she nuzzled into his neck. "That mean bastard doesn't deserve you." She sniffled, "You're so nice, and caring. You just met me but you still comfort me... I like you. Can we date?" She whispered and kissed his cheek gently. She did this a lot. Any time a man showed her any positive attention, she'd fall in love wit him in an instant.

Status
Not open for further replies.