Boy With Brown Hair (Lilium ☆ Lola)

Status
Not open for further replies.
flower_divider_by_sugaree33_art-d78lhjs.gif

Ellix gave a short, understanding nod before humming softly to himself. He glaced around the kitchen before going to the pot where the chicken breast was almost done. He waited for a few minutes before turning off the fire where the pot stood and wait for a couple of minutes for the breast to cold a bit. "Y'know, I wouldn't mind watching over your little siblings, give your mother a vacation." He offered, smiling over at Celino. "I had worked as a babysitter before Val gave me a job at the flower shop." Ellix added, he like to spend time with kids. Seeing little kids happy bring him joy and make him feel like an older brother.​

0div12.gif

Celino bit his lip. He didn't know how his mother would feel about a babysitter. In his family, once you met the family, you were the family. It was a sacred sort of deal, something he'd have to convince his mother out of. The minute Ellix met the kids or met his mother, they'd want to tell him everything, probably even want to see how useful he could be to the family buisness. It was ridiculous. So he hummed, "Well, I'd have to talk to her about it. If I introduce you, she might think that we're getting married."

Ellix noticed how the other male stood quietly for a moment. He was about to speak before Celino beat him to it. Ellix could feel his cheeks warm at the respond of the green-eyed male. He chuckled lightly before waving one hand up and down. "W-well, you don't have to. It's okay, really. I was only offering, so it's alright." Ellix stated, smiling warmly at the other male. He went to take out of the chicken breast after bringing out another cupboard and knife to cut them into pieces.​

0div12.gif

Celino was starting to smell the food and it brought a smile to his face. "I'd love to introduce you soon. Maybe tomorrow I'll bring you to my house, and I'll introduce you to at least three of my siblings. Does that sound fun?" He asked with a big smile. At this point he was throwing out all of his previous principles and all because of a pretty face. He really needed to get himself together, but in that moment he couldn't help it. Moving towards the other, he gave him a soft kiss. "Maybe I'll even let you stay the night..."

A small smile was placed on the young man's face as Ellix nodded in response to Celino, blushing lightly. "I think that sound fine with me..." He muttered, staring into the other male's eyes before looking away to placed the pieces of the breast into a bowl. "Um... You can sit down now. Watch the tv or anything. I can take care the rest of the cooking.." It took a few minutes to get the pasta and grain ready, a couple of minutes to finished the other ingredients. Once everything was done and placed in a medium-sized bowl, Ellix took out two plates and glasses. He placed the plates on the table and went to fill the glasses with water and ice. After everything was in order, Ellix smiling happily to himself before smiling over at Celino. "Alright, we can eat now. Thanks for helping me with the cooking and everything else." He said, taking a seat on the chair that was left side of the table.​

Last edited:
0div12.gif

When told to go sit down, Celino smiled and made himself comfortable on the couch. He took that time to quickly send a text to his brothers, making sure they were okay on food and such at the house. He got up when dinner was done, moving over to sit on the other side of the table. He was starving so when the food was in front of him, he tried to eat, but it was far too hot. Wincing slightly, he blew on the food. Then he finally got to eat it. "Oh gosh, it's so good..." He hummed, smiling at Ellix. "You're a good little cook, ya know that?" He laughed. "It's delicious."

Ellix chuckled lightly at Celino before blowing on his food as well. "Thank you..." He said, smiling at the compliment that was given to him from the other male. Ellis took a few bites from his plate, savoring the flavor as he did. Once he swallowed, he glanced over at Celino. "So, are you coming to work tomorrow?" He asked, taking a few sips from his drink. "I don't think I will, I have classes in the afternoon. The morning I have take care of a project for a class." Ellix added, remembering that he have to finish the last piece for the project.​

0div12.gif

Celino smiled a little bit. "Well, I think the job will be boring if you're not there so..." He said as he ate. If Ellix hadn't been there to brighten up the day and keep things fun, Celino probably would've quit by the noon. Therefore, if Ellix wasn't going to work? Then the dark haired male saw no point in going. He'd much rather be at the register and watch Ellix happily messing with flowers then actually be working all day.

"Well, then what would you do tomorrow? I won't be free until fivr or six." Ellix stated, thinking for a moment about his classes and work schedules. He glanced down at his watch to check the time before continuing to eat. "The family business must be important if you didn't get to go to college..." The young man commented, raising a brow as he drank from his glass.​

0div12.gif

Shrugging at the first question, Celino continued to eat, listening to everything the other was saying. The next thing that Ellix said caused the dark haired male to raise a brow. "Get to go?" He snickered. "I didn't want to go. I know I don't act like it, but we're basically rich. I could be living in my own house by now if I wanted to, but you know, I like my apartment. It's small, and it has just enough space." He said, glancing up at Ellix. "If you had the money to be set for life, would you have gone to college?"

Brown eyes widened slightly at the response that the young male got. Ellix didn't thought Celino might rich. Actually, it never occur to the brown haired male. When the question was asked to Ellix, he thought for a moment. After a minute, he nodded his head. "Yeah... Despite the money set for life, I would still go." He said, sighing softly before continuing. "I want to have an education. I would like to learn the things I want to learn with others. Despite the money, I won't let it get in the way of my education." He stated, smiling slightly at the other male before glancing down at his plate. "Money can't buy you an education..." He muttered, his tone changing into a sad one.​

0div12.gif

While listening and watching Ellix, Celino couldn't help but get the feeling that he had done or said something wrong. It worried him, so he reached over the table and took hold of the brown haired boy's hand. "Elli, did I say something wrong?" He asked, "You just, sound sad all of a sudden..." He bit his lip. He was scared that maybe he had done something wrong, so he continued. "Or is it that you're less into me because I'm rich? Because ya know, I'm not spoiled. And I'm certainly willing to give some pricy gifts to you if you'd take them..."

Ellis glanced down at their hands, blinking owlishly as he processed what the other said. He shook his head and let a small smile crossed his features. "Oh no, it's not that. I was just thinking about something else. You didn't said anything wrong... And even if you are rich or not, I'll still be into you." Ellix replied, squeezing Celino's hand. "So, don't worry about it. It's alright." Ellix smiled again. He didn't want to worry Celino with his own problems, especially with family issues and financial issues. "C'mon, let's continue to eat."​

0div12.gif

Celino was giving Ellix a look. A look that told the boy that he did plan to get down to whatever was bothering Ellix, even if he wasn't going to do so tonight. Even if they had been having a great time together, Celino knew that they hadn't known each other long enough for the dark haired male to be minding the other's personal buisness. That was why he decided it was best to move on and keep eating. By the time he was done with the meal, Celino was completely finished. "Mmm, that was good..." He breathed, standing up and stretching. He took the plate to the sink and began to wash it, out of habit.

Ellix watched Celino washed the dishes he used before finishing his own plate. He sat there for a moment and checked his phone for any messages. He stood up from his seat and took the dishes to the next sink, washing them as well. Once everything was clean and in order, Ellix glanced over at the other male. "Thank you for everything, Celino." He said, blushing lightly. Ellix wished to spend more with the green eyed boy, wanting to get to know him more and whatnot. But he knew the other male has to go back home before nine.​

0div12.gif

Celino gave a small grin. "You don't have to thank me. I've been having a great time today, you know?" He said, cupping the boy's cheek. He leaned in to smear their lips together in a slightly messy kiss. Then he pulled away and smiled. "I'll see you later, pretty boy. Text me." He winked before ruffling the other's hair. He showed himself out, not wanting to worry Ellix, then he made his way home. Today had been the first totally normal day he had in a while, and he was glad to say that he had loved every minute of it.

Ellix blushed lightly at the other man's words, smiling as well before glancing at his eyes. His blush grew dark at the messy kiss. He closed his eyes for a moment before reopening them when he felt Celino pulled away. Ellix gave a shirt nod at his words before watching him leave the house. He made his way to the door to unlock, leaning his back into it and slid down to the floor. Today has been a great day for the young man. Just thinking about it brought a happy smile on his face. The brown haired boy touched his lips before getting on his feet, going to his room to get ready for bed and tomorrow. Ellix hopes he can see Celino tomorrow, though.​

0div12.gif

All of that night, Celino had stayed up working. For awhile he had to deal with managing finances, paying workers, and planning out current jobs, but eventually he found out that one of his younger brothers, Niko, had dropped out of a job. That meant that Celino would have to fill in of course. So, he was out all night, running around the streets of the city. He got home at sunrise, pissed off, tired, and cut up. With a sigh, he fell into bed.

It wasn't until the late afternoon that Celino had even woken up, but the minute he did he found that he had the house to himself. This was a rare occasion of course, and his first thought was the text Ellix. Grabbing his phone, he pulled up the boy's number and started typing. 'Hey, what're you doing right now?'

When morning came, actually... When his alarm screams next to his ear at seven in the morning, Ellix let out a tired groan. He got off from the bed and went to do his daily routine. Right when it was eight in the morning, Ellix was already on the campus and headed straight to the auditorium when the project he was in stood. He spent three hours on the art project, almost finishing up the large banner for the music recital. When it was early afternoon, Ellix was already covered in random paint colors. He even decorated most of the auditorium. After cleaning up a bit, Ellix headed quickly to his classes, not wanting to get late to them.

After most of his classes were done, they even ended early, Ellix felt his phone buzzed as it received a message from the other male. A small smile crossed his features before answering. 'Hey, I'm about go home to get some paint out of my hair and probably change clothes. Some of my classes ended early and few were canceled, so I'm walking back home after buying some groceries. You?'​

0div12.gif

Reading the message immediately, Celino turned onto his side. He was chin deep in his blankets on his large bed. He was the sort of person to have multiple blankets of each texture that he liked to use all at once, just so that he wouldn't have to use the heat in winter time. He was smiling when he saw Ellix's message, he wasn't quite sure if Ellix was actually getting paint out of his hair or if that was an expression, but he didn't care.

'I just woke up. I'm buried in blankets, looking messy... Do you want to come over?' He sent it and waited quietly.

Status
Not open for further replies.