Boy With Brown Hair (Lilium ☆ Lola)

Status
Not open for further replies.
flower_divider_by_sugaree33_art-d78lhjs.gif

Ellix glanced down as he heard his phone beeped again, alerting him of another message. He smiled slightly at the text before letting his fingers typed in a message. 'Yeah, I'll stop by in a bit after stopping by my house.' He pressed send and quickly headed to the supermarket. After a few minutes, Ellix walked back out with at least two plastic bags before hurriedly making his way to his house to clean himself.

Once he made it, Ellix placed the bags on the living room's coffee table and made his way to his room to get change and whatnot. When he was done, he quickly changed into a pair of joggers and a gray sweatshirt, grabbing his things and heading out the house after putting on shoes. 'Hey, where you live?'​

0div12.gif

After reading the first message, Celino rose out of his bed and allowed his feet to plop onto the cold, fake marble tiled floor. Letting out a sigh as he shivered, he made his way into the shower. It wasn't a long shower, but it most certainly was refreshing after the night he had. Not bothering to dry his air after getting back, he ran his hand through it to slick it back, then put on a pair of gray sweatpants before returning to his bed.

Picking up his phone again, he texted Ellix the address. 'It's cold though, we might have to huddle together for warmth.' He sent with the wink emoji.

Ellix looked over the address twice once he received the message from the brown haired male. He smiled to himself as a light blush dusted his pale cheeks after reading the second text from the man. 'Alright. I'll meet ya over there, then.' He smiled brightly as he made his way in the direction of the hotel that Celino stayed up. 'Oh, do you need anything? I can stop by at any store for you.'​

0div12.gif

Celino was glad to hear that Ellix was on the way, he texted him back. 'Nah, don't worry about it. Just hurry, I'm lonely.' He messaged. Usually he'd relish in the alone time but deep down he knew that he loved getting attention. Especially when it was from new, pretty boys. He quietly waited in bed, covers pulled up to his nose. He wasn't going to bother to put on a shirt since his hair was still dripping slightly and he didn't want to get anything wet, so he wrapped a blanket around his torso for warmth.

Ellix gave a short nod to himself before texting the other male back, a small smile crossing his face. 'Alright, alright, I'm heading now.' He added a smiling emoji before pressing send, quickly and happily making his way down to the hotel.

After a while, Ellix glanced up and down as he stood in front of the apartment building. He rose a brow before walking in, noticing how some people looking over at his way. 'Hey, I'm here, but what floor and room number are you in?' Ellix sent the message before glancing around the lobby.​

0div12.gif

'Third floor, room 9. The door is open, but lock it once you come in. My room is the last one on the left.' He sent back. The apartment building was actually pretty nice, tons of windows and balconies and everything looked pretty modern. Especially Celino's apartment. It was modern, mostly white, silver, and light blue. When you first came in there was a living room with a large, L-shaped couch in front of a mounted tv, then behind that was the kitchen with all the needed appliances and such.

Then there was Celino's room. It had a white and black, fake, marbled floor and black walls. His bed was a low, water bed, covered in black and red blankets. His room was also the one that led out to the balcony, but he had thin, red curtains covering the windows that stretched along the entire outer wall. On the black bedside table, he ad a red lava lamp and an assortment of other things, and all of his drawers had locks on them, even the ones to his dresser. The thing about Celino was that he had actually bought this apartment so that he could customize it as he wanted. He had extra strong glass in the windows, changed the floor, painted the walls. It was nice. In that moment, he was sitting up in the bed and waiting for the other to come on up.

A mop of brown, fluffy hair bounced slightly as the young man nodded once again to the message before making his way up to the third floor. He decided to take the stairs as going on an elevator frightens the poor, young boy, despite being only the third floor. It took a few minutes to go up the floor as Ellix let others passed. He glanced around the hallway and looked over at the numbers. The whole area was decent.

After finding the opened door, just like Celino stated, Ellix walked in and closed the door behind with a lock. His brown eyes scanned the whole place before calling out softly, yet loud enough to be heard. "Um... Celino?" He called out, walking a bit more into the living room. He turned to where another door was opened, walking over to it and popped his head inside to check it, noticing a figure on a water bed.​

0div12.gif

Celino had heard the other call out and looked towards the door. When he saw Ellix's head pop in, he smiled and gave a small wave. "Hey there pretty boy." He said, opening up the blankets for the other. "I just got out of the shower a little bit ago, but it's still a pretty comfy bed. Especially if you've never been on a water bed before."

After saying that, he grabbed the remote to turn on the large tv mounted on the wall in front of the bed. "I figured we could hang out since my brother's aren't here, so get comfortable. Take off your shoes and come watch tv with me." He spoke with a smile. He was glad that Ellix agreed to come over and was excited to spend the rest of the afternoon and maybe the night with him.

A light blush decorated the young man's cheeks as he returned the smile and walked over to the other male. He took his shoes off before getting the water bed, sitting next to Celino. Ellix rose a brow once he felt the bed slightly move when he climbed on it to sit with the brown haired man. "Wow... You have a really nice place." He commented, smiling over at the other. His eyes looked at Celino's body, noticing he didn't have a shirt home. Ellix felt his cheeks warm up again before chuckling awkwardly. "Comfy bed, too." Ellix quickly added, clearing his throat and looked over at the tv. Being over at another person's house made the young male feel awkward for the most part.​

0div12.gif

Celino smiled back, looking over at Ellix. He was doing his best here to make the other feel comfortable in his home like Ellix did for him the night before, but he wasn't quite sure how to go about it. He wrapped his arm around the other's waist and laughed a little bit. "Don't be so nervous, I just wanna hang out with you." He whispered when he noticed how awkward the other was acting. "You know, I've been thinking about you a lot since yesterday and all. I like you. And I like hearing about you."

Ellix blushed lightly when the other male wrapped his arm around his waist and at his statement. He gave a small smile before looking up at him. "... I like you, too, Celino. I mean, I know this is the second day and all, but I do like you." Ellix stated, pressing a small kiss on one of his cheeks. "How was your day so far? Have you eaten anything?" Ellix asked, leaning slightly into his touch. He looked around the room, noticing how decent it look like. "Oh, when I was on my way here, there's a pet shop just three stores down on this side of the street, and I saw an aborable black Pomeranian. He was so cute. When he saw me, he was jumping around happily as if I was going to adopt him." Ellix said excitedly at first before changing his tone to a sadden tone. "I wish I could adopt him. But, you know, I have work and classes, I don't know if I'll be able to take care of it and then there's the price that he cost." He continued, shrugging at the thought of owning a pet. "But I mean, if I pay the mortgage next month and save enough to pay some of the loan debts... No, I'll barely have enough for myself..." He added, muttering mostly to himself thoughtfully than to the young man next to him. Ellix didn't know he rambling after speaking to himself next. "Oh, I'm sorry! I was speaking too much here and you wanted to just relax and watch TV. You know you can stop me if I talk too long."​

Last edited:
0div12.gif

Celino smiled at the little cheek kiss he received. When asked about his day, he shrugged. "I slept all day today." He snickered softly with a smile. As he listened to Ellix go on, he was smiling at that beautiful face. It was amazing that someone could be so happy about something so small, like a little dog. Then when the other suddenly turned sad, he bit his lip. "Elli, you know, I've always wanted a dog..." He whispered, leaning his head atop of the other's. "So, maybe you could take me down there sometime and I'll look at the doggy..."

Ellix felt the light weight of the other man's head on his own, listening to his words before smiling for a moment. "That's good to know... Yeah, maybe sometimes." He muttered, glancing over at the TV before looking back at the other male. "Trust me, he's very cute." Ellix said, smiling brightly at the small image of the dog. The brown haired gazed around the room before turning his attention back to Celino. "Hey, did you eat anything? You did said you slept until now." Ellix asked, raising a brow at the green eyed male.​

0div12.gif

Celino shook his head at the other's question. "I don't really cook for myself that often or anything. You know, I don't see the point in all that work just for myself." He said with a little snicker. "Why? Are you hungry?" He asked. He knew that Ellix didn't have too much money, that was clear, but what if Ellix barely had enough money to feed himself? The thought made Celino nervous. Smiling, he stood up, "C'mon, we can get something to eat?"

Ellix rose a brow in confusion as the other male asked him if he was hungry. Ellix was about to open his mouth, but stop when Celino stood up from the bed. Ellix blinked owlishly before shaking his head, a small smile presented on his face. "Oh no, it's alright. I was wanted to make sure you want to eat something... I-I mean sleeping until noon can get you starving." He said, laughing awkwardly. "Really, it's fine..." Ellix didn't want to trouble the brown haired male. The young man would felt guilty for having the other waste his time with him.​

0div12.gif

Celino noticed the little bit of awkwardness and he smiled. "C'mon, I'm hungry too. Let me cook for you." He smiled and took the other's hand. He didn't want to give Ellix the time to protest though, so he simply swooped him up into a princess-style hold and took him to the kitchen. With a smile, he kissed Ellix's cheek. "What do you like to eat?" He asked, setting the other down on the counter. "I'm into anything, so I want to give you options.."

Ellix had a surprised expression when the green eyed male suddenly picked up him up off the bed in one motion. When the brown haired male was sitting on the countertop, a bright, yet light, blush was dusted on his face. "O-oh, I...um..." Ellix thought for a moment as he tries to figure out what they should eat. The young man chuckled nervously as he glanced around the kitchen. "Well...um... I'm find with...eating a light meal..." He muttered, thinking for a light meal in his head. "H-have you ever eat lemon garlic zucchini noddles before?" He asked, smiling a bit brightly. It was the only light meal the brown haired boy could think of at the moment.​

0div12.gif

The dark haired male smiled brightly, "I've never even heard of it." He said but stayed cheerful. "Of course, if you could tell me how to make it then I'm sure that I could do it for you!" He said with a small chuckle. He started going through his fridge. He didn't know specifically what he needed, but it was called Lemon garlic zucchini noodles, so he pulled out those four ingredients and hoped for the best.

Ellix froze for a few seconds upon hearing the other male to tell him how the meal was make. He actually hoped the green eyed male would refuse it. The young florist thought for a moment before getting off the countertop carefully. If Ellix remembers the taste and favor of the meal, maybe he could help out. "Um, well... From what I remembered, there's also olive oil, chopped parsley, salt to taste as well... To make the sauce." He muttered, loud enough for Celino to hear. Ellix frown for a second to think what else is there about the meal. "Um, so the zucchini is made spiral, obviously, so you need to have the lemon halved and the garlic cloves minced to make the sauce as well.." He continued, twilring his index fingers as he thought some more. "We just need to toss the zucchini noddles in a simple garlic and lemon herb sauce." Ellix quickly added, watching the other male. Ellix hoped the meal could turn out right on the first try. If it didn't, then Ellix would feel even more guilty for wasting Celino's time.​

0div12.gif

Celino's hands were moving quickly. The dark haired male he was doing his best to keep up with each and every instruction until finally he stopped upon hearing his front door unlock and open. He let out a soft sigh and looked towards the door. A young lady with bright pink, long hair, and a very curvy figure came in. She was in a school's uniform as she waltz into the house with a smile, "Cee Cee~" She sang.

Celino looked back at her, "Eva, if you want to stay somewhere, go to the guest room." He said, putting a hand onto her hip.

With a pout, Eva huffed, "But I'm hungry..." She whined as she moved into the kitchen before looking at Ellix with a large smile. "Oh? Who is that? Hi!"

Reactions: leafletts
Status
Not open for further replies.