Boy With Brown Hair (Lilium ☆ Lola)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
flower_divider_by_sugaree33_art-d78lhjs.gif

Upon hearing his statement about the young teen being cute, Ellix felt his cheeks warm up again as they becoming different shades of red when the other male flirt with him. It even got worse when Celino placed a kiss on his cheek he held. When other male let of his hand and told him to lead him to the restaurant, Ellix's hand quickly reached his cheek to gently touched the place that Celina kissed on before letting it fall to his side and quickly followed the other suit. As he stood next to Celino and once he stated about the weather, the wind sudden decided to pick up and blow against them, having the brown haired male shivered at the coldness. He turned to face Celino before shaking his head to his question about the jacket. "Oh, no! T-that's okay, really. I'm fine like this. Don't want you getting sick on your first day of your job." He said, chuckling nervously before facing away from the other, feeling humiliated. "Um, well, let's get going..." Ellix muttered as he walked to the left side of the sidewalk, heading towards the direction of the new restaurant.​

0div12.gif

That cute little red face was going to be the end of him. Where Celino came from, whenever he was flirting with someone they always flirted back confident, but this boy was just blushing and being cute. The black haired male had no idea what to do with him. Once they got outside, Celino followed behind the younger man. It wasn't that he was slow or that he didn't want to walk beside him, it was more of he wanted to take his time checking out all of what Ellix had to offer. He was looking his co-worker's body over and humming softly. He looked so small, so huggable, if they weren't in the middle of the sidewalk Celino would've walked up further to hug him from behind. He shook his head as he sped up so that they could walk side by side now. "So, I wanna get to know you but I don't know how personal you'll let me get on our first date. So I'm gonna ask a bunch of questions and you just have to answer which ones you want, okay? Okay." He said. He was really curious about this boy and wanted to get to know him. "First, have you had a lot of boyfriends or gone a lot of dates before? You don't have to answer, but I'm just curious..."

Reactions: leafletts
(omg Celino, quit checking out my baby's body. ╚═( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)═╝ fight me for it (ノ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ノ︵┻┻)

As the young worker walked in front of the other when they left the flower shop, he felt someone staring at him from behind, although his didn't pay too much attention to it. When Celino walked beside him, a smile graced over his features. Ellix listened to Celino's words, a brow rose up as he continued about asking questions. Ellix nodded in agreement as the smile grew slightly wide. Upon hearing the first question, Ellix shook his head rapidly at him before speaking up. "I have never had a boyfriend before... Nor gone in any dates..." He replied, swallowing heavy as they turned a corner. "Like I said before... Nobody will want to crush on someone like me... I'm not that interesting looking... or whatever..." He added, smiling sadly before letting out a sigh. "Alright, go on. Next question." He said, turning to another direction.

★~(◡‿⊙✿)
0div12.gif

Listening to Ellix's answer, Celino wanted to tell him that he was wrong, that the brown haired boy was absolutely beautiful. But, he supposed that'd have to wait. The black haired male liked to save compliments and whispering sweet nothings for the third date. He decided that for now he should just stick to the question game. So he went on. "How old are you?" He asked. Though in his mind, Celino had placed Ellix at about twenty or so, almost the same age as Celino, he wasn't quite sure about the exact number. That was a bit of an issue since for all the newcomer knew, Ellix could be a really beautiful sixteen year old, and that would definitely be an issue for their relationship. Celino didn't want to be caught trying to seduce a teenager, especially when he had practically already invited him on three dates, kissed him, and decided that he must've had a beautiful body under all those clothes.

...decided that he must've had a beautiful body under all those clothes.- Celino's thoughts.
ᕦ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ᕤ Listen here, Celino, bubby, amigo, friend, ᕕ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ᕗ You got to talk to the parent first before thinking such thoughts. (つ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)つ)

As they almost reached the restaurant after crossing the street, the street lights being red for the cars that were heading the direction they were walking on. Ellix glanced over at Celino after hearing his second question. He hummed for a couple of moment before replying. "I'm only nineteen years old. What about you?" He asked, despite the fact that the other male was asking him questions first. Ellix wanted to get to know the co-worker as well, so may as well ask him questions about himself while they're at it. Another turn around the corner and they had reached the restaurant. The place was huge and brand new. People walking in and out happily. Ellix hoped there won't be plenty of people in the restaurant.

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
((¬‿¬) Squaded up (ง°ل͜°)ง)

0div12.gif

Nineteen. Celino thought nineteen wasn't that bad, they were actually relatively close in age. He smiled at Ellix. "I'm twenty one, which is a little bit older, but that's good right? It means I can buy my pretty little date some wine when we go out..." He whispered, sliding an arm around his coworker's waist as they approached the restaurant. He examined it as he led Ellix into the establishment. It smelled pretty good, mostly of soup and pasta, and the inside was actually pretty cute. This was a great place to have their first date. And, this place had booths! He ordered them a table for two and made sure to get them a booth by the window. He wasn't sure why, but something about a booth seemed romantic. It made for a comfortable environment. The waitress led them to their booth, handed them both a menu, and then left.

Celino smiled widely, sitting on one side of the booth. "So, do you want that wine? Or is drinking more of a second or third date sort of deal for you?"

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: vei_li_os
((☞ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)☞)

Ellix was about to say something about his answer and comment but jumped slightly as he felt the newcomer's arm slid around his waist, a rosy red blush decorating his cheeks as they walked inside. Once they were seated in a booth, Ellix taking a seat on the opposite side, he glanced over at Celino when he heard him say something about the wine. "Oh, um, well, we are at work... So... maybe on our next date or something...?" He said, shrugging his shoulders. To be honest, Ellix has never drink before, even after turning eighteen and nineteen, and being illegal to even drink until you're twenty-one. He doesn't even like the smell of alcohol, despite being only wine. So, he is hoping to not drink anything alcoholic on today's date, second, and third, even so on. "I think I'm fine with drinking lemonade." He added quickly, smiling gently at Celino before letting his eyes scanned through the menu.

Last edited:
0div12.gif

Celino nodded in understanding. he figured that he wouldn't be comfortable drinking on a first date, especially during work hours. So he smiled. "Lemonade sounds good." He said with a big smile, glancing over the menu. It was pretty high class stuff that they had here, and it seemed that they had breakfast, lunch, and dinner meals all available at once. He was humming softly as he was looking through it. He had absolutely no idea what he wanted, but he was a glutton... When you do nightly runs around the backstreets of town, whether from the police or after someone to get your money, your calorie intake increases really heavily, so he was a big eater.

When the waitress came back, he gave her a sweet smile. "I'd like Lemonade and the medium rare steak with a side of fries?" He asked. The woman nodded, then turned her attention to Ellix, "And you?" She asked.

Ellix watched as he listened to what Celino was ordering, soon snapping out of his train of thoughts when the waitress turned to speak to him about his order. The young male glanced quickly at the menu before smiling briefly at the woman. "Oh, um, I-I'll have simply miso-glazed black cod and lemonade as well." He stated, glancing up at the waitress who nodded and wrote down his order. "I'll be back with your orders then." She said, smiling a bit as she took the menus before walking away from the table. Ellix watched her walked away before turning his eyes to stare at the surface of the table. Another waitress came and placed two glasses of water on their table for the meanwhile.

0div12.gif

After they ordered and their waters came, Celino reached over the table to place his hand a top of Ellix's. "So, pretty boy, tell me more about yourself... Why you wanna study botany, what kind of flowers are your favorite.... I dunno, tell me anything." He said with a smile. He found that this quiet boy was pretty interesting so far. Some other people might call him strange for being a young man with tons of potential interested in flowers, but Celino found it fascinating. After speaking, the black haired male squeezed Ellix's hand gently with a caring smile, to show the other it was okay for him to be open.

Ellix glabced down at their hands as he felt the other squeezed his hand. He blushed lightly at the nickname. The brown haired doesn't believe he's pretty. Ellix smiled gently at Celino before shrugging his shoulder. "Well... When I was very young... My parents would always be busy and leave me with a nanny," he said, his eyes flickering away from the hands and to the other male's eyes. "So, whenever the nanny let's me play outside, I always head to mother's flower beds. She never water the flowers there, so I always do. I even plant new flower whenever my parents give me my allowances for doing chores."
He continued, his eyes glancing back down. Just speaking about himself made the young florist feel insecure. "Y-you know... I-I'm only studying botany because I love plants and you can learn which one are dangerous, or could help remedies, medicines... Such like that..."​

0div12.gif

Celino was staring straight at Ellix with an attentive smile. He didn't know why, but things like this, stories like this... They just made him so happy? It was strange because it was a normal story about the brown haired boy's childhood, nothing too special about it. But to hear it and see that those small, normal moments from when Ellix was a child molded him into who he was today? To see that those tiny, insignificant moments manipulated what he wanted to do with his life? It was fascinating. So with a smile, he nodded. "I'm not judging you for studying botany... I think it's neat... You're... Fascinating, really... And really attractive, but really fascinating."

The blush from before came back, but a bit red from the other male's compliment. "O-oh, thank you... That's very sweet of you... Really." Ellix muttered, smiling gently at the young adult. Soon, the waitress who took their orders, brought their plates and placed them right in front of them after they departed their hands away from each other.

Ellix thanked the young lady before a smile crossed his pale face and glanced down at his plate. He looked over at Celino and smiled brightly at him. "Say, I have talk about myself quite enough, why don't ylubsay something about yourself?" He asked, trying to turned the conversation over to the other male.​

0div12.gif

The same large grin Celino had shown many times slid across his face once more as he watched the other blush. When asked about himself, he paused in thought for a moment, tapping his fingers against the table. It was hard to talk about himself when there was so much he couldn't share. It took him a few seconds, but he answered. "Well, I'm a normal kind of guy. You know, I told you that I have a ton of siblings, I get bored with jobs easily... Um, I've never been to college, I don't really plan to go. My family has a business you see, so we're sort of set for life." He tried to think about what else to say. Usually he only bothered talking to people who didn't want to know about him. If he went out on a date, they were mostly interested in sex, and if he was working no one cared about him. He couldn't really think about what else to say, so he gave an awkward pause before he sighed. "Sorry, I'm bad at just talking about myself. You gotta ask me questions."

Ellix rose a brow at his response about talking about himself. If his family has a business, and if success, then why is he working? Despite having to say the reason why he decided to work. The brown haired teen glanced down at his place as he tries to think of a question for the other male. "Oh, I see.... Um..." Ellix looked over at his watch to check the time, seeing the in have a few more minutes. "Um.... W-what's your biggest goal in life right now?" He asked, smiling nervously about the question he asked Celino. To Ellix, it sound like a stupid question to ask. He had never gone on a date before, so how was he supposed to know what to ask? Maybe he should have pay extra attention to his coworkers' love life whenever they tell him on their break.​

0div12.gif

Celino's right eyebrow raised at the question he was asked. What was his biggest goal in life right now? It was strange for someone to actually ask him a thought provoking question. It was strange question in itself. His brow furrowed as he stared at Ellix and for a moment Celino's face seemed confused while a small and thoughtful frown was gracing his lips. Then, suddenly he snickered a little bit, "I really like you. You're... Weird. In a good way." He smiled. "Alright, now let me think." He said. Being raised in a 'family business', he was practically set up for life. There was no reason to have specific goals because he always had everything he needed. That's when it came to him, and before he could think about whether of not he could say it, the words fell from his lips. "My biggest goal is to figure out how to be happy." He stated softly. That was when he paused and straightened his back. He was showing a lot of vulnerability and that made him uncomfortable, so he cleared his throat and spoke strongly once more. "U-Um, yeah. So that's my goal. Any other questions?"

Ellix blushed lightly once again after hearing his words. For a moment, he felt upset when the other called him weird, but blinking owlishly after hearing the next words. He smiled slightly before raising a brow one more time from listening to his response. How to be happy? Ellix blinked twice before nodding slightly to his answer. He took a few sips from his drink before smiling over at Celino. "Um... I don't think I have any other questions... Sorry, I'm have never been in a date before..." He muttered, shrugging his shoulders as he moved out some locks from his face.​

0div12.gif

"It's okay." Celino replied, playing with the straw of his drink. "I don't think I've ever been on a date with someone actually interested in me before. So, this is really nice." He said with a amused smile. Then he actually processed what Ellix had said and his eyes widened as he looked at him. "Wait a minute, you've actually never been on a date?" He asked him. He knew Ellix seemed to not be experienced and mentioned some things about other's not being interested in him, but he assumed that Ellix just had low self esteem. Shaking his head, he sighed. "That's crazy. Anyone who doesn't think you're worth a date is stupid. You're wonderful. Interesting... When is the soonest that I can take you out again?"

Ellix smiled awkwardly at the other male upon hearing about how anyone wasn't interested in him when going on a date. The young teen actually thought this guy was interested. In fact, he thought Celino was cool. He had that confidence insude him. The confidence that Ellix himself never had. Ellix shook his head at the other male's question before raising a brow in confusion. The light blush from before came back once again after hearing his compliment. Ellix blinked for moment before thinking about his plans for the week. Plans... Yeah right, like he has any plans... Aside from laying in bed and thinking about his life. "Um... Well, Saturday I'm free... I don't actually have much to do this week aside from work..."​

0div12.gif

Celino nodded with a face filled with determination. Saturday. He needed to think of somewhere neat to take Ellix on Saturday, he wanted to show him a good time. "What do you like to do? We could get dinner, but I think I'd rather do something more romantic, or- or fun! I want to take you out and have fun together." He exclaimed. He was excited, Ellix was actually interested in him. Ellix wanted to go on a second date and everything! Celino didn't even know where he'd take him yet, but he was happy just to have the chance to take him somewhere. He thought about leaning over to give the boy a kiss, but he decided that it'd be better to wait. If this was going to end up in being a actual relationship, he didn't want to make himself seem like he was easy.

Status
Not open for further replies.