Boy With Brown Hair (Lilium ☆ Lola)

Status
Not open for further replies.
flower_divider_by_sugaree33_art-d78lhjs.gif

At first, Ellix smiled in returned at Eva after walking back inside the room. He was surprised when the young girl have him a hug. Ellix awkwardly hugged the girl back after placing the napkins on the small table stand. Upon hearing her first words, the brown haired male was about to open his mouth to speak, but he soon felt warm, soft lips on his own lip, still feeling the girl's arms around him. This action shock Ellix much more than the hug did.

Ellix didn't know what to do or what to say. Upon hearing her next words, Ellix pulled away from the girl. A confuse expression crossed his face. "I-I... I'm sorry, Eva... but I don't feel that... that way about you... or about girls."Ellix replied, glancing around the room to avoid eye contact with Eva. "I mean, you seem like a very sweet girl and everything." He added quickly, not wanting to offend the young, pink-haired girl. "B-beside, you're too young for me. I'm almost at my earlies twenty..." He continued, scratching the back of his head. "But there are other guys out there that might want to date you!" Ellix said, laughing nervously before turning back to the girl. A tired sigh escaped his lips. "I'm sorry, Eva, but I...wr can't go out... I'm being honest here. I'm not trying to hurt your feelings."​

0div12.gif

Eva paused when Ellix told her those things, but then she let out a soft sigh. "O-Oh... Well, I guess that's fine..." She murmured and backed away to sit on the bed, hugging herself quietly. She looked like she wanted to start crying again but she knew she couldn't let herself do that. She needed to grow up. She needed to accept things...

Sighing once more, she looked down. "I'm going home. If you ever want to know if he likes you or not, ask him to take you home to meet our Mother. If he absolutely won't take you, he doesn't trust you." She whispered to him and got up again, grabbing her bag once more. She had already packed all of her stuffed animals so now she was ready to go. She smiled at Ellix, "It was really nice meeting you." She said, but after that she quickly ran out of the apartment.

After seeing his sister flee, Celino came into the room and sighed. "I guess today's date was kinda lame, huh?"

Ellix stared at the empty after listening to the young girl's words and statement before she quickly left the apartment. The previous words ran through his head. Did Celino trusts him? Does Ellix really needs to ask the dark haired man to let him meet his mother? Ellix didn't know what to do, but upon hearing Celino speak, the words quickly left his mouth before he even have time to think.

"When would I be able to meet the rest of your family?"

Once the question left, Ellix caught himself before spilling out more words.

"I-I mean... I don't mind meeting them... sooner or anything... I mean, maybe after the third date w-would be fin-..."

Ellix trailed off, turning around to face Celino. He stared at him for a moment before letting out a tired sigh. His brown eyes glanced down at the floor beneath them. "Actually... I-I'm going home now... Need to finish doing some homework." He said, walking passed the other male. Ellix felt like he shouldn't even been in that apartment in the first place. As if he should of stayed home by himself.​

0div12.gif

Celino's brow immediately furrowed when the question first left the other's mouth. This was very sudden, especially when they had only known each other for so long, but he was smart enough to know it was probably brought on by something Eva said. He sighed when the other tried to leave and he took hold of his wrist. Turning towards Ellix and pulling him into a hug, Celino kissed his head. "You're really awkward and I think it's cute. I can't take you seriously when you make up little excuses..." He whispered.

The dark-haired male pulled Ellix further into the guest room and he sat himself on the bed. "Listen, I didn't mean for all this ugly stuff to happen today. All I wanted to do was kiss you a little bit, get you like, half naked, and make out a little, ya know?" He whispered with a small grin. He said that statement playfully but he meant it entirely. Glancing up at Ellix, he licked his lips. "You can meet my family after the first time you let me see you naked. We don't even have to make love, I just want to get naked and lay with you, and have you available. Because then, I'll know that you trust me and that you're comfortable with me." He said. This was a test of sorts. He knew what kind of mind game Ellix had tried to play when asking that question because if Celino did say no, it would seem like he didn't trust Ellix. So the dark haired male decided to turn it back on the young florist. Now it was about when Ellix would trust Celino.

With a huge grin, Celino pressed a kiss to Ellix's hand. "So, when you're ready to do that, just tell me. And then we can go see my family that very night."

• Love
Reactions: vei_li_os

Ellix glanced over at the hall outside of the door when the taller male pulled him further into the guest room. The young man stood in front of the other man, a light blush covering his pale face as he listened to his words. Every word Celino let out from his mouth made the colored cheeks grow more warmer, thus making the flush color on his skin more darker. Ellix stood there in silence, brows knitted down together as he avoided eye contact with the green eyed male. They only knew each other for a few days, yes. But already wanting to get half naked or full, Ellix feels like he couldn't breath at the thought. He didn't really thought they could get this far. The brown haired florist pulled his hand away from Celino after letting him placed a kiss on the back of it.

Have me available...?
"I-I... don't know what to say... M-maybe this is too sudden..."

His heart was beating faster than usual. His breathing is getting to rough to let out. Ellix placed his hands on his own chest, one on top the other. The brown eyed male glanced back at the other man, his eyes half lidded.

"I-I think... We should just take it slow..."

Ellix muttered, hands tightening on each other. He almost feels like his head is spinning with the red hue warming up second by second. The words that Eva had said earlier about Celino moving on to another boy and whatnot replay themselves over and over inside his head.

"I really need to go home.... I'm sorry, Celino."

For some reasons, tears began to formed around the corners of his eyes. Beginning to threaten to fall once he turned away from the other male and walked out of the room. The pressure was getting into Ellix's head and body. It was getting too strong for him to handle the situation now.

Maybe everything was too sudden in the beginning.
Yeah, very much sudden.

Last edited:
0div12.gif

Celino's eyes were plastered on the other as he watched him nervously speak. The dark haired male couldn't believe that he already fucked it up with this one after a couple of days. As the boy in front of him went on, it seemed that things were slowly sprawling downwards until Ellix spoke his last words. That was when Celino let out a soft sigh and nodded.

"If you want to go home, go home." He murmured, looking away. He was a bit disappointed that today ended up like it did, but he guessed that it'd be fine. His face wasn't as caring or even as expressive as before. He had a more blank look upon his face as he stood up and ruffled Ellix's hair.

"I don't know what you're crying, I'm not mad at you or anything. I'll see you at work." He tried to smile, kissing Ellix's head.

In truth, Celino didn't know if that was a lie or not. After today, was it worth bothering to keep seeing Ellix? Right now this boy was practically in tears and it was making the dark haired male really uncomfortable. On one hand, he could keep trying to stay with this boy. Take him out a few more times after apologizing for today, make him feel special, then things would be fine. Or, he could just quit the job. Not bother, move on, go work somewhere else. He didn't know what he wanted to do. He was drawn to how normal Ellix seemed, and he thought that dating Ellix would make him feel normal. But now? With the way he was feeling as he watched this boy cry? The way that he wasn't sure if he cared or not? It made him feel like he could never be normal and that idea made his head hurt.

He shrugged his hands into his pockets. "Do you want me to take you home? Or are you planning to walk? It's probably getting dark by now so you'll need to be careful."

The young florist froze for a moment as he felt the other male ruffling his hair. Ellix bit his lower lip as listened to Celino, eyes downcast at the floor beneath them. "T-tomorrow the shop is going to be close for everyone... b-but I still need to go to f-finish other things..." He whispered, hands still clutched against his chest. All the brown haired boy want right now is just go home, lay down for an hour or less, probably watch TV until one or two. Ellix didn't feel like himself today. Maybe he was getting to tired. Crying in front of the other boy made Ellix feel humiliated. He took a deep breath and let it out, brown eyes avoiding contact with the green ones. Pale cheeks flushed lightly pink as the young florist shook his head at his offer.

"N-no, it's fine... I can walk by myself..."

Ellix soon left the apartment and the building complex without another word, without leaving a kiss on the other young man. Hands stuffed themselves inside his pockets to keep them from getting cold. The brown eyed boy didn't know what to think about now. Or what to do.

Ellix glanced up upon hearing scratches coming from beside. He saw a window. The window that displayed the same puppy from before. A small, tired smile crossed Ellix's face as he stood in front of the window where the puppy was. The small dog jumped in excitement at the sight of the florist, barking at him joyfully. Ellix placed his hand on the window, where the small pup soon began to lick the part of the glass where his hand laid. The young man chuckled quietly at the pup before sighing softly.

Maybe he should go apologize to Celino about everything that happen. About what he said at the guest room. But at right now, Ellix doesn't have the energy to go back. For now, he would just head home, get some goodnight rest and come back tomorrow. Or maybe apologize at the flower shop tomorrow.

Ellix sighed heavy one more time before going back to walking to his house. He waved at the puppy, who whined inside the store as he watched the florist walked away. Ellix wrapped his arms around himself as he returned to walking to the direction of his home.​

0div12.gif

It was a very quiet night. No one was really outside so the only actual sound was the wind. It took a few minutes, but suddenly there was a loud and constant barking accompanied by footsteps. The noise caught up to Ellix and there was a pale, blonde haired, blue eyed, and freckled man standing beside him. His skin looked smooth, his jawline was strong, and he had a little smile on his face. In his hand was a basket in which the small dog from the store was in. He was covered up in blankets to keep him warm but he was excited, trying to jump out of the basket towards Ellix. The man snickered.

"You wanted this dog right? I heard the owner of the pet store talking. They were planning to let this guy out into the streets soon since no one's adopted him yet and the other dogs are bullying him and well, I don't know if you didn't take him because you can't afford him or whatever but I'd much rather you take him then he have to fend for himself." He said with a smile. He was an attractive man with a charming smile and a low but very understanding and confident voice.

The man held the basket out for Ellix to take it. "I'll take him if you absolutely can't but..." The dog was barking, wagging his tail as he hopped when he saw Ellix. This made the man laugh once more. "He really likes you."

Upon hearing barking and footsteps, Ellix turned his head slightly to glance behind him, but stopped in his tracks after noticing a man with a basket that had the puppy Ellix was staring at. His eyes looked at the small pup. The young florist smiled slightly as he watched the puppy jumped in excitement and barking at him happily. The Pomeranian was absolutely joyful to see the young man. Ellix glanced up at the blued eye man, a small tint of red hue decorated his cheeks upon seeing how handsome this man was.

"O-oh, thank you... I-I... I did wanted him, but afford him was too much for me..." Ellix muttered, taking his hands out of his pockets.

When hearing that the owner of the store was going to throw the black fur puppy into the street and whatnot made the florist frowned. "That's not a right way to treat him like that." The Pomeranian barked at Ellix again, as if asking to be taken into his arms. The said boy laughed lightly as he took the basket from the stranger, patting the pup's head gently.

"Thank you again, um.." Ellix glanced up from the basket and into the gentleman's blue eyes, pausing to let the man introduce himself. Ellix could actually just stare into those memorizing eyes. The shade of blue it held in.​

0div12.gif

"Lukas." The man said, examining the boy in front of him. He made steady eye contact with Ellix and kept a charming smile on his face. Lukas wasn't the type to usually do such kind or generous things but something about this brown haired boy attracted him. He supposed it was probably the pure way that he saw Ellix interacting with the dog. It takes a lot to make Lukas happy but that moment? He felt his heart swell. That was the reason he had suddenly bought and paid for a dog that wasn't even for himself. A dog that he intended to give to a stranger. I am a sucker for the pretty boys, huh? He thought.

Taking Ellix's free hand, he shook it with a smile. When he did so, he felt how cold the other's hand was and he couldn't help but frown. Pulling back, he took off his large, black jacket and placed it around the brown haired boy's shoulders. "Your hands are freezing, you should really warm up..." He said in a kind voice before continuing. "So, do you mind telling me your name? And what you're doing out here in the dark and in the cold, all by yourself?"

Ellix smiled a bit more as the other man gave him his name, nodding shortly before blinking owlishly as he left the large, black jacket on his shoulder. The blush darken slightly red at the move, not only that, but the eye contact and charming smile. Ellix snapped out of it as he thanked the man quietly. The young florist glanced back up at Lukas as he listened to his words. "Oh, my name is Ellix, nice to meet you, Lukas." He said, smiling brightly at the blonde haired man. Upon hearing his next question, the smile slowly faded away. Brown eyes looked down at the joyful puppy.

"I was just heading back home after visiting... a friend of mine." He said, his voice sounding heartbroken for some reasons. Ellix didn't really mean to sound heartbroken. He doesn't want to tell a stranger what was going on with his life right now. Heck, he shouldn't even be talking to a stranger and taking something from them.

"I mean, my friend wanted to offered to take me home, but I didn't really want to cause him too much trouble... Besides, it was getting... difficult between us.." Ellix should really stop talking right now. He should have been almost home if this gentleman didn't stop on his tracks. "I-I should get going. Thank you again for the puppy..."​

0div12.gif

Lukas had been happy until he heard the shift in Ellix's voice. A pretty boy like that shouldn't have been able to switch from so happy to so sad, and Lukas could only hope that he made him feel better with the dog. As Ellix went on, Lukas listened and nodded along. "Of course, you should go, but Ellix." He paused to make eye contact with the other once more. He wanted to stare into those beautiful eyes forever. Some people will tell you that brown eyes are boring but Lukas thought they were absolutely enchanting.

He snapped himself out of it so he could continue. "I hope I made your day better. And remember that anyone who makes you frown like that, or makes you stressed? Isn't worth it. So if you plan on keeping that 'friend' of yours, make sure they're worth it." He said, sliding his hands into his pockets. Then he continued. "Now listen, I can't let you keep that jacket but I wouldn't mind letting you wear it until we get to your house. You'd just have to be cool with letting me walk you home."​

From staring into each other's eyes until Lukas broke away from it, Ellix's heart beat faster as he listened to the other male. A small smile crossed his face before it faced again upon hearing his words. Not worth it? Ellix didn't know what to say about that. Usually when someone upset them or anything, Ellix would be the one to think of himself not worth it. But to think that someone else isn't? The young florist shook the thought away as Ellix let out a breath.

He laughed nervously at Lukas' last statement as he nodded at his offer. "O-oh, yeah... Right, um, I-I guess it's alright then..." He said, agreeing to let the other man walk him home. The Pomerania barked happily as if he knew he was heading home with his new owner. Getting the puppy from someone made the brown haired boy's day, yes it did, despite the fact that someone was a completely stranger. Ellix smiled slightly bright at the small dog before motioning for the blonde haired man to follow him back home. In the back of his mind, the brown eyed male shouldn't really let someone he doesn't know walk him back home, but right now, Ellix did needed someone after what happened with Celino.​

0div12.gif

Lukas was smiling at the puppy widely. It was nice to see that the little guy was happy. Lukas followed at Ellix's side, letting out a soft yawn. He had just gotten into town today and he was a bit tired from his flight. As much as he wanted to go to his hotel and go to sleep, Ellix had just made his entire night very interesting. He was going to see how this played out. As they walked, the man let out a soft and small hum. "So Ellix, why don't you tell me about yourself? What you're like, where you come from, that sort of stuff..." He said. After he spoke though, he realized that sounded kind of creepy so he went on. "Of course, if you'd rather I talk about myself first that's fine. I keep forgetting that we're strangers, you're very calming and inviting. I apologize."​

Ellix chuckled softly at the blonde haired man, shaking his head as they continued to walk. "Oh, don't worry... I get that quite a lot, actually... I don't mind talking about myself, if it is to get to know each other. So, it's fine." He stated, shrugging slightly. His eyes flickered over to Lukas before glancing back ahead of him. "I...um... Well, most of my friends tell me that I'm more of the mom friend. You know, someone who is caring, lovable, most trusting, and such. I disagreed with them because I can't help but be caring about anyone around, making sure everything is already. I-it's the way I am..." He said, letting out a small sigh before continued.

"I'm actually from France. Born and raised there. But my parents wanted to move here in America because of businesses and getting away from their own other family." Ellix gave a shrug at the thought, his hand absentmindedly patting the dog. "Although, my parents would always be having businesses trips and leaving me alone with a nanny. At the time we barely had any money to pay the nanny even though she said she'd take care of me for free. My dad would gamble the money away, that's the reason we don't have much money..." He rambled, his mind wondering off somewhere. But Ellix caught himself after processing what he said. He really needs to control his mouth and giving away too much information. "But, um, enough about me, what about you? Are you from around here?"​

0div12.gif

Lukas noted how open Ellix was and he liked that. He liked someone who could be honest right off the bat. Still, he smiled. "Well, I'm from Russia. I moved here a few months back, my cousins wanted my help with some work down in Chicago. But, I've always loved coming to New York. It's such a big city with so many fascinating people... I've been here with my father many times but, never once was I allowed to come here alone. So, since my cousins have a pretty solid thing going on in Chicago, I thought I'd come see what's going on up here, look for something interesting to do..." He said, grinning at Ellix.

"Honestly though, I think you're the most interesting thing I've found around here- or, well, person." He hummed, "I like how open you are about your family and stuff. You know, I had a Nanny when I was little too. A beautiful woman, she was very helpful. Taught me how to ride bikes, sing, cook... My mother was always handling finances while my father was working."

Ellix's brows rose up slightly as he listened to Lukas talked about himself, quite interest about the things he had been doing. Upon hearing the other male say that the florist was most interested, he felt his pale cheeks grow warmer and his heart skipping beats. He smiled slightly before glancing down at the dog, one of his hands scratched behind the puppy's ear, seeing it bark in delight. Once the blonde-haired male finished, Ellix looked back up at him.

"Really? My father is a construction worker... They paid him quite well and have him travel around, but, y'know, gambling and such. Mother didn't work until she realized we needed money, so, she work for well-known company that has her traveling a lot, too." A sigh escaped the brown-haired boy as he glancing in front of him, noticing they were almost arriving home. "My nanny taught me how to take care of the flowers at home, teaching me how to prepare simple meals in case she's not around. She was like a second mother honestly.."

"How long are you going to stay in New York? Have you been sightseeing?"​

0div12.gif

Lukas couldn't help but sense a certain loneliness in Ellix as the boy spoke. He could only hope that this dog would help out with that because with the way Ellix spoke? It sounded like his parents totally neglected him. He couldn't see why, Ellix was beautiful. The way he smiled so purely and happily shared his life story... Lukas really, really liked him.

When asked about sightseeing, he shook his head. "I've only been here for a few days. My hotel is terribly loud, filled with party people, so I try to sleep during the day and go out at night but... I don't know, something about going to the statue of liberty at night is strangely lonely... Now, the clubs around here are pretty fun but I'm not the kind of person to find lovers or friends in a club, so the only thing I get out of going is a hangover." He sighed softly. "I should be staying for a month or two. I want a vacation from work and I've been saving up my days. I just need to find a new hotel is all." He snickered. "What about you? What do you do around here all day?"​

Reactions: leafletts

The young florist nodded at the other male in understanding, his brows knitted down slightly in thought before glancing back up at Lukas after hearing his questions. "Hm? Oh, well, I mostly work at a flower shop and go to my classes at an university that isn't too far from where I work at." He replied, shrugging his shoulders. "That's all I do. On most days I go to work at two in the afternoon until five. And then, at six in the evening, I go to my classes until ten." He added, smiling slightly. "I don't work or go to my classes on the weekends. Usually I spend my time sleeping in or just tending my garden in the front and back yard." Ellix continued.

Usually, he would spend his weekends gardening, but with his friend at the shop dealing with some people that wanted her building, she couldn't tend the shop, so Ellix has to step up and just watch the shop over. "But, tomorrow, I won't be able to sleep in. Have to watch the shop while my boss goes dealing with some people." He wasn't sure what "people" they were, but he won't be asking. "Maybe after work or anytime you want, I can show you around the city?"​

Status
Not open for further replies.