Boredom Saves Errotria! [2 SPOTS LEFT!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think one familiar is almost done, too. I had seen it while I was creeping through the previous pages...

Open for relationships for my character, i know i can't really do it for the familiars or tim yet, so if any of the frenemies want to brainstorm with my friend then feel free to shoot me a PM ^_^

Shoot, I still need to talk to everyone with familiars to see if Rin and them have any history.

But that's effort and I have sleep and homework and classes

Oh yeah and if any of the familiars want to have my character for a master then you can also send me a message!

Okay added Mikio and Renko's relationship in the relationships section, pretty much his thoughts about how he feels.

Reactions: Kitsune
Don't worry, I'm still here.

Has familiar info been updatio?

[bg=white]

¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
tumblr_nd5h91ToSz1rmmzqko1_500.gif

[/bg]​
[bg=white]
Name: Akihiko Kenshin
Nickname: The green leaf
Birthday: April 3rd
Sex: Male
Sexuality: Heterosexual

Personality: Aki-san is usually emotionless and very un-enthusiastic about most things however, when he does show emotion it is at the very smallest amount. Due to his blank expression in most situations he can differ between non-hostile and hostile individuals more easier then others and cannot possibly experience real human emotion like fear, hatred, or sadness however, in some situations he can find a bit of love for the joys in life. He would rather take on the role of brother then lover or friend because his belief is that power should be used to protect people not hurt or manipulate others for self gain. Not only can he be dull and blunt but he can also be scary in a sense of emotionless values that can be easily referred to as robotic behavior, most cases he ignores others or merely walks away when he thinks a situation doesn't require his presence. Because of his un-humanly behavior he is hard to read and most information about him is still locked away in his head which is why most people cannot possibly know what he feels on a daily bases or his true thoughts.

• The ones he loves
will add more once information is revealed.

Dislikes
  • Evil or corrupt individuals, sinful, or otherwise insane people who worships death.
will add more once information is revealed.

Eye Color: Deep blue
Hair Color & Style: Generic short hair, brown
General Appearance: White skin, 178cm of height, 73kg of weight.
General Fashion Style: White and green mint colored trench coat with a black tie, black pants and black shoes. He will also sometimes wear a gray dress shirt combined with a slick black vest and black tie.

All that is known is that he was born in the world of Errotria.

64602469201404061557421262534732500_015.jpg

His familiar is quite unique for it is not human in regular form. A white cat that generally wraps herself around Aki-sans neck, if you ask him about the cat he will only respond with ''It was a girl i met... long ago'' which is somewhat of a clue to how he got his familiar. The cat's name is ''Emi'' and can transform herself into a singular pistol that shoots energy bullets. Their relationship isn't perfect but it shows how much they love each other. For now his only real relationship is with Emi, his familiar however, he doesn't mind someone else to talk to here and there. A very friendly person who will greet you and treat everyone with respect and honor.

c94951e9f05a17dc592c43e505bcca2d0242fd0b_hq.gif

Role: Once a professor now a lone warrior who joins the group
Voiced By

Theme Song
[/bg]

Reactions: Mr.Scales ⚖
For a second I got excited. I wanted to see my new Lackeys :(

@Edward Your character is good! The only key thing that puts a dent in our set up is the role that he plays. On the first page under the "Cast List" tab, there are pre-made roles already, so everyone's character must fill one of the roles. If you could change it to one of those roles, then everything should be A-okay! I feel that being a lackey, as Bob said before, would be best >.>

Also, we're under the assumption that his familiar is a NPC that only you control?

If you're worried about being the "Bad guy" don't be. No one is bad really. In fact their goal is, as they believe that RenCo. are trying to destroy Errotria. But they do not know that the system they have is putting earth in danger.

@Edward Your character is good! The only key thing that puts a dent in our set up is the role that he plays. On the first page under the "Cast List" tab, there are pre-made roles already, so everyone's character must fill one of the roles. If you could change it to one of those roles, then everything should be A-okay! I feel that being a lackey, as Bob said before, would be best >.>

Also, we're under the assumption that his familiar is a NPC that only you control?
Yea Emi is my personal NPC, is that okay?

Where is the role list? What are the roles?
On the very first page in the first post. There are tabs there and one is titled "Cast List". All of the open/taken roles are there. There are four roles open as of right now. They are 'Friend 2', which is Renko's (my character) second best friend, and Tim's Lackeys (1, 2, & 3), who are followers (and bodyguards, I guess) of Tim's.

• Thank You
Reactions: Kame
On the very first page in the first post. There are tabs there and one is titled "Cast List". All of the open/taken roles are there. There are four roles open as of right now. They are 'Friend 2', which is Renko's (my character) second best friend, and Tim's Lackeys (1, 2, & 3), who are followers (and bodyguards, I guess) of Tim's.
Lets actually leave it blank but then in the IC i will eventually join Tim's forces but i'd rather play it out then automatically be in it. Is that okay with yall?

Lets actually leave it blank but then in the IC i will eventually join Tim's forces but i'd rather play it out then automatically be in it. Is that okay with yall?
That's fine with me! ^^

I'll just put it up so anyone who's new knows >_>

• Thank You
Reactions: Kame
Character is 95% done. All that's left is relationSHIPS. C:

Reactions: Kitsune
Status
Not open for further replies.