Boredom Saves Errotria! [2 SPOTS LEFT!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I should probably stop slacking off and get to that... I don't even have excuse since my classes were canceled today...

Reactions: Kitsune
Yeah I should probably stop slacking off and get to that... I don't even have excuse since my classes were canceled today...
Much jelly right now. Much jelly. And not enough peanut butter to balance it out.

Anyway. I am not sure if really can have relationships at the moment, but if people want to discuss hit me up with a PM

So! Which one of you wants to be my slave the emotional wimp's much needed companion? :D

Much jelly right now. Much jelly. And not enough peanut butter to balance it out.

Anyway. I am not sure if really can have relationships at the moment, but if people want to discuss hit me up with a PM
you shouldn't be, it's closed because of a power outage and heavy snow.

So! Which one of you wants to be my slave the emotional wimp's much needed companion? :D
cool-i-volunteer-as-tribute-gif-230.gif

Nah but really I want rin's character arc to take longer and if she's working with the earthlings I'd have to condense it too much. Plus so far none of tim's lackeys need a familiar.

Nor well they, cause actually people of Errotriab have magical potential while earthlings do not. So lackeys have magic going for them

If we can discuss how a servant of justice familiar and a hopeless case like Kamihiro could fit together, then that would be amazing. :D

I've taken my pick on who will be accompanying Kamihiro as his familiar. :D

Wait who is that?

I want to ship either Tim and Renko or Tim and Rin.

Megusta Megane

So if anyone wants to be mikio's familiar just let me know!

I want to ship either Tim and Renko or Tim and Rin.

Megusta Megane
Aww would that be Tin for a ship name?

There's like three different languages in that one post holy crap

Don't forget that you guys can ask others to be your familiars! No need to wait for someone to come to you!

I can also make random pairings, if it comes to that >_>

@Kitsune Renko needs to be Meridia's familiar.

Reactions: Kitsune
Status
Not open for further replies.