Boredom Saves Errotria! [2 SPOTS LEFT!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
If anyone's okay with the emotional wimp, I'm good. Cx

Aww I love the emotional wimp. I love all these characters so far. They're all really interesting and not just one note.

I also want to adopt the frenemies and protect them forever. They deserve better than their parents.

Reactions: beautie
I'm ok with Tim having lackeys. It makes sense that savior of the world would be given bodyguards of some kind.

Reactions: Kitsune
I'm okay with lackey as well.

Me and Anyo are independent. We 2 stronk 4 u.

Well we can't have endless characters... The Lackeys are Errotrians so we can just give them normal magic.

This looks really interesting, however it seems that all the slots are filled?

If that is the case, I'd be glad to join when there are open spots, if there ever is.

This looks really interesting, however it seems that all the slots are filled?

If that is the case, I'd be glad to join when there are open spots, if there ever is.
Actually as things stand I think we are looking for Lackeys for my character Tim. We would be trying to stop the RenCo. from destroying Errotria

Reanimator Bob is correct. I have just added Tim's Lackeys to the Cast List, and there is still Renko's last friend slot open. So there are four open slots!

So It seems to me we need to get the last friend and at least one lackey before we start

You should change the title to mention that we have four open spots left. Really create a sense of urgency

In all honesty, I'm not all that urgent >_> I wouldn't be able to get the IC up until this weekend... if all the slots became filled.

Okie dokie. I should take down the WIP, too, since it really isn't one anymore.

I get yah, but that bit of "Wait only that many!" usually drags people in

Reactions: Kitsune
I get yah, but that bit of "Wait only that many!" usually drags people in
True. It's worked on me loads of times.

We still have the people who made reservations, too. Depending how long it's been, I'll probably drop them a reminder today.

Yeah I mean we're waiting on a couple people for familiar spots and I think one friend spots as well...

Status
Not open for further replies.