Boredom Saves Errotria! [2 SPOTS LEFT!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd like to play a two-in-one familiar. Is that possible?

OOOOOHHHHH THE VOICED SECTION GAVE ME THAT IDEA

Ah, when it's put that way, I can see where you're coming from. In the end, everyone has their own opinion.

Always blame Funimation~
That's what I do when I'm not blaming A-1 Pictures.

I'd like to play a two-in-one familiar. Is that possible?

OOOOOHHHHH THE VOICED SECTION GAVE ME THAT IDEA
Two-in-one familiar...

If you don't mind, can you elaborate on the idea?

Think of something like Lizzy and Thompson and how they work together with Death the Kid.

Basically, two familiars will cooperate to aid their single master, as if they are one familiar.

Think of something like Lizzy and Thompson and how they work together with Death the Kid.

Basically, two familiars will cooperate to aid their single master, as if they are one familiar.
Ah, I see... Hmm, good question.

I feel like if I let this go, then others might want to do it. But I could always limit it to just you since you asked and all.

Eh, I don't see anything wrong with it >u>

Danke danke

Reactions: Kitsune
MOD5YGb.png
8RrtaHR.png

"What the hell did you just say about me and my brother?"

- Personal -

Name:
Pegasus & Chrysoar

Nicknames:
Pegasus - Peggy, Peg, you get me.
Chrysoar - Chrys, Chryso, you get me.

13(Chrysoar)

Birthday:
6th September(Pegasus)
20th April(Chrysoar)

Sex:
Female & Male

Sexuality:
Straight

- Mental -

Personality:
Pegasus is rough, tough and rowdy. She's the kind of girl you wouldn't want to catch in a bad mood. Just put one of those bancho caps on her and she'll be the most intimidating being to ever grace you. She is very protective of her little brother Chrysoar. This lady cannot live a day without punching things, so be very careful of her!

Chrysoar is shy and introverted, commonly seen hiding behind his sister. He is very wary of others and is unlikely to approach you. He finds others difficult to trust, and he will only trust the gentle. He fears those that intend to use his abilities for evil.

What Pegasus Likes:
Fights
Her brother

What Chrysoar Likes:
Calm, composed situations
His sister

What Pegasus Dislikes:
Excessive peace

What Chrysoar Dislikes:
Fights

- Appearance -

Eye Color:
Red (Pegasus)
Aquamarine (Chrysoar)

Hair Color:
Silver (Pegasus)
Gold (Chrysoar)

General Appearance:
Pegasus is a whopping 1.72 metres tall with a bust of a C and a curvacious figure.

Chrysaor is a mild 1.32 metres tall with a small build.

General Fashion Style:
Pegasus dons a hooded overcoat like the picture above. Underneath it is a qipao.

Chrysaor dons a worn-out changpao with a worn-out scarf around his neck.

- Backstory -
The siblings were the illegitimate children of the maiden Medusa. They were a good family overall. Medusa had, one day, found out that her children were capable of transforming into weapons. Realising that this was a trait inherited from the children's biological father, Neptunus the Trident, she told them the tale of their meeting. This triggered the sibling's will to find more about themselves and possibly their father, as well as other 'familiars'...

- Relationships -

N/A, for now...

- Miscellaneous -

Role:
Familiar

Weapon Transformation:
Pegasus' weapon form resembles a shield with a pegasus-like emblem on it. She also acts as a sheath for Chrysoar.
Chrysoar's weapon form resembles a golden Zweihander, which is ironic because he is to be wielded by a single hand in a sword-shield combo.
The possibility of combination is possible, in which they could potentially become a large, golden katar-shield hybrid with spikes on its surface.

Voiced By:
Matsuda Satsumi (Pegasus)
Matsuda Risae (Chrysoar)

Theme Song:

~ Can add other things ~

Other things​

Last edited:
Reserve me a spot! But I'm not sure what to make yet..

Can somebody explain to me the role of a familiar?

Reserve me a spot! But I'm not sure what to make yet..

Can somebody explain to me the role of a familiar? Is it the same like the familiar of Soul Eater or completely different? xD

I require more info about familiars too. Are they animalistic or humanoid, how heavy is their plumage, etc.

I'll be making a Familiars section after all, but, for now, I'll just answer the basic questions.

So, the Familiars are based off the ideas in Soul Eater and Noragami. Thus, they are completely human, or humanoid since they turn into weapons. We had settled on the idea that our characters have magic inside of them, which activates the abilities of their familiars (but that's all the magic is good for).

I'll have up more information tomorrow (and can talk to the other GMs as well). For now, you can go ahead and make your familiar, and then change according to the lore. Or wait, that's cool, too.

If it helps, there is a CS on the first page, and it's of a familiar by ScarletNova.

• Thank You
Reactions: yvi.
I will be one of Renko and crew's two enemies (frenemies).

@Reanimator Bob @Kitsune @ScarletNova Since Tim isn't evil, we need a motivation for him to prevent the players from accomplishing their objective. Perhaps he doesn't know they're from Earth (or doesn't believe it) and is convinced that the players are trying to destroy Errotria?

@Kitsune @Karakui

Hey since I'm playing Tim, could I be brought a little more into the know about how things like the Drainage system works and such, because if I recall that is heavily dependent on Meridia.

@Reanimator Bob @Kitsune @ScarletNova Since Tim isn't evil, we need a motivation for him to prevent the players from accomplishing their objective. Perhaps he doesn't know they're from Earth (or doesn't believe it) and is convinced that the players are trying to destroy Errotria?
I was thinking that. And I actually would like to know what your plan to drain magic is so that I can arrange that to happen in story

The way I see it, this 'drainage' system would be a magical object of some variety, discovered by Tim, that can seemingly absorb endless quantities of magic - like a magic vacuum cleaner that doesn't need emptying. What Tim doesn't know though, is that the magic eliminated by the drainage system gets poured into Earth through the other end of the magic vacuum cleaner. The player characters would serve as 'perfected' vacuum cleaners that would be capable of absorbing the magic without sending it anywhere (though, they don't know this until Meridia tells them later on). They also don't know that the magic vacuum cleaner is keeping Errotria stable to begin with, so as far as the players are concerned, some douche is just fucking up Earth for the hell of it and they're going to stop him.

I like this idea. I mean, anyone who wants to stop Tim must want to see Errotria fall. I feel like that would be the thinking of the inhabitants.

Status
Not open for further replies.