Boredom Saves Errotria! [2 SPOTS LEFT!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
We'll see... We'll see. C:< Also, where do I get fancy horizontal lines with black background? ; ~ ; I want to decorate my character.
Guarantee you that if he actually is evil Tim won't like him much.

Also

Well, Tim is someone who doesn't want Errotria to be destroyed. My character will be someone who wants Earth to be destroyed. They'll help each other out by stopping the "outsider" heroes. Simple relationship as that. C:

Well, Tim is someone who doesn't want Errotria to be destroyed. My character will be someone who wants Earth to be destroyed. They'll help each other out by stopping the "outsider" heroes. Simple relationship as that. C:
Tim doesn't actually know Earth exists. Neither should your character, actually. No one in Errotria knows that there's an alternate world except for the humans who came to Errotria from Earth.

Daijobou. My character is a human from Earth. And enemies with Renko. Me and @Kitsune already discussed about how my character finds one of the portals that connect to Errotria. Out of curiosity, my character enters the parallel realm.

I'll reserve that last familiar spot, if you don't mind.

Plus @Shounen Senpai I don't mind getting summoned. I rarely find anything good and I'm not in many RPs right now anyway.
Consider it reserved! You have three weeks from today to put up a character~

Wow I responded so late to my summon.

But that asides, is it still open or no >w>?
Yes! I believe that, if you join, you will be taking the last Frenemy spot. Aaaaannnddd.... that's all of them.

EDIT: Woops, I lied. There are two spots! The last Friend and the last Frenemy. So either is your choice~

Daijobou. My character is a human from Earth. And enemies with Renko. Me and @Kitsune already discussed about how my character finds one of the portals that connect to Errotria. Out of curiosity, my character enters the parallel realm.
But why does he want to destroy Earth? What does he gain from doing that?

It shall be discussed once my CS is done. C: I'm decorating it at the moment although I could actually post it now and consider it a WIP.

Well just know that if he tells Tim of his plans, Tim will side with Renko, as he wishes no harm on anyone. He's only trying to save his world, and would never intentionally help someone harm others. Quite the opposite actually. The reason for his attacking RenCo. Is that he thinks they are just trying to kill errotria for the lolz

Reactions: Karakui
RenCo. Nice.

Reactions: Kitsune
CS progress: 80%
Since I'm getting tired, I'm just gonna post it now.

embed.php

"Living is kind of... getting tiresome for me. I always get shunned... hated... beaten up... Always making the wrong decisions... and I have no one to turn to. Is there even a point...?"

tumblr_o5qpo9aLJT1thwuv8o3_540.gif

X5Y3Tq7.jpg

embed.php

embed.php

Kamihiro Shikaku

"Would you really like to know...? Ah... It's... Kamihiro. Kamihiro Shikaku."

embed.php

"Mr. Wimp"
"Training Dummy"
"Useless Little Brother"
"Chew Toy"
"Weirdo"
"Freak"
"Slave"

"Hummingbird"

"I don't have any friends... So, I uhh... no one can call me affectionate names or anything. Some people call me a wimp though..."

Suddenly, Kamihiro remembered someone from his past.

"Ah... Hu...mming...bird... It's nothing..."

embed.php

"Sixteen years old..."

Kamihiro gave a heavy sigh.

embed.php

September 7th

"My birthday is on the 7th of September... Wait... You're actually interested in me...? Wowie..."

embed.php

Male | He/Him/Himself

"...."

Kamihiro looked away, rather disappointed with the question given to him.

embed.php

Demiromantic Heterosexual

"...."

Kamihiro blushed and averted his gaze.

"I... I... like girls... N-not that I have any chance of winning a girl's heart with this pitiful face... And I see many of them eventually betraying their "significant" other... So I can't really trust anyone..."
X5Y3Tq7.jpg

tumblr_o5h2xhhjg81u5geiao1_540.gif

"Me...? I'm... fine..."
X5Y3Tq7.jpg

embed.php

embed.php

+ Positive +

+ Smart
+ Shy
+ Quiet
+ Reserved
+ Calm / Soft-spoken
+ Stoic
+ Gentle

+ Kind

- Negative -

- Broken
- Emotionless

- Anti-social
- Submissive
- Pessimistic
- Bitter

- Cynic
(SPOILERS BELOW; DON'T OPEN YET. I'm only tempting you at this point, huh?)
[spoili]
"Look at this face. Do you think this is the face of someone who gives a damn about humanity and its worthless stupidity?"

SPLIT PERSONALITY DISORDER

Kamihiro retains the calm tone, expression and attitude that he had in his actual persona; the three key differences that can tell the two personalities apart are a sadistic grin, lack of empathy and the capacity to hurt and kill.

- VIOLENT
- SOCIOPATHIC
- LACK OF EMPATHY
- FOUL-MOUTHED
- CRUEL
[/spoili]

embed.php

+ Humming sounds (his favorite hobby)
+ Playing the flute
+ Pocky Sticks
+ Vegetables (especially Squash)
+ Animals (regarded to be his only true companions)
+ Reading books
+ Studying
+ Anime
+ Internet
+ Updating his Diary
+ Rooftops
+ Secluded areas
+ Heights
+ Trees
+ Fruits
+ Silent ambience
+ Meeting people's expectations
+ Being Alone

[spoili]+ Renko Tadeshi[/spoili]

embed.php

- People who threaten/bully/insult/demean/beat him up
- Confrontations
- Getting hurt
- Hurting others
- His parents
- His elder brother
- Betrayal
- Trusting people
- Failing grades
- BEING ALONE

X5Y3Tq7.jpg

embed.php

74c506c778834c20f7e5ea2fe8348b5e1449675018_full.png

embed.php

(Eye Color/Hair Color & Style/ General Fashion Style)

Kamihiro Shikaku is a tall (5'8''), slim (116 lbs.) young man with short white hair down to his ears, in what looks like a shaggy bowl cut. He has droopy, grey eyes and can usually be seen wearing a white shirt with black accents on the cuffs and collar, accessorized by a blue and black tie. His facial expression never changes; stoic pupils and perpetual frown. Kamihiro usually gets bruises here and there, covered with bandages that he himself has to place (since his parents doesn't give a tiny care about him and he has no friends to help him) from all the beatings that he had to endure in his life.

X5Y3Tq7.jpg

tumblr_o50rgqhtwG1v40q51o2_540.gif

"I'm tired... of getting hurt... I really am... But I don't want to die yet... I still want to experience what this world has to offer..."

X5Y3Tq7.jpg

embed.php

embed.php

• Kamihiro was born on the seventh of September to two perfectionist parents.​
  • Kamihiro is the younger brother to Juuichirou Shikaku.​
  • Kamihiro is two years younger than his brother.​
  • Kamihiro was treated as trash by his parents, fully giving their love, time and attention towards his elder brother, who was also needlessly cruel to him.​
  • Kamihiro was given proper nutrients and study books, despite all of this. Though any form of affection for him was never present.​
embed.php
  • While his brother was sent to a prestigious school, Kamihiro was sent to a less-than-normal school, filled with delinquents.​
  • Despite getting good grades, he was constantly ordered around by his delinquent classmates. Kamihiro was beat up everytime he doesn't meet their expectations.​
  • Sometimes, he was beat up just for the heck of it. He was called a "Chew Toy'' and "Training Dummy" for this purpose.​
  • Kamihiro was forced to transfer schools by his parents. However, they didn't show an ounce of impression over his academic achievements; instead belittling him for how pitiful, defenseless and submissive (to bullies) he is.​
  • He was transferred to the academy that the main cast is attending. Despite being a mostly delinquent-free school, no one would try to approach him let alone befriend him due to his awkward and anti-social behavior... except a single blue-haired girl...​
  • - Insert past with Renko here - (See "Relationships" for more info.)​
  • The bullying and discrimination never really stopped, even after transferring schools. And after a certain incident with Renko Tadeshi, he was forced to abandon his friendship with her. The aforementioned bullying and discrimination even worsened after the word spread.​
  • Kamihiro was yet again transferred to a new school not far from Renko's school. This time, he was beat up by his father due to constantly "disappointing" him.​
  • This new school... What did you expect? More bullying. Kamihiro has it rough. One of these lead him into a trap that had him falsely accused of being a pervert and was suspended from school for a week. Equals punishment from his father.​

embed.php
  • One day, as he just finished "classroom chore duties" and was ready to head home from another "wonderful" day at school, Kamihiro happened to find strange bluish portal in the school's old gym. Brimming with curiosity, he placed his hand on it, only for the portal to suck him in.​
  • He was introduced to the world of Errotria, a parallel universe to Earth. Even appearance-wise, not much has changed. Then he was informed by a nice old lady about what's transpiring in it.​
  • Kamihiro realizes that the portal that he used to go back in had disappeared, and that there was no way for him to come back. Despite going "slightly" mental for a few days, he had finally accepted his fate and had stayed in Errotria for two months now.​
  • By this point, Kamihiro is steadily losing his sanity, gaining a "Split Personality Disorder" in the process. He finally learned not to trust anyone. He was always alone, even in the parallel universe. There were times that he was dying from lack of nutrients, and that he had to endure it. He resorts to picking fruits from trees as his primary source of food.​
  • The only way he kept himself sane was by updating his diary (his school bag was dragged along with him to Errotria) and by doing his favorite hobby: humming. He had also acquired a flute which he bought and tested out. It turns out he was really good at playing the flute. It became an iconic item to him after a while.​
  • - Insert Familiar meeting here -​

X5Y3Tq7.jpg

embed.php

> Renko Tadeshi <

"I... miss... her..."

Kamihiro first met Renko after having transferred to her school. She was her guide to helping him get used to school. Unfortunately for him, he was still getting bullied at this school. And the one to protect him? You guessed it. Renko. Being his very first friend, Kamihiro was so utterly moved by her kindness and at first, didn't know how to respond to her. They started hanging out, despite his utter lack of sociability. As she was very outgoing, Renko was the perfect fit to help him with his problems. She doesn't tolerate people bullying him, even if it meant ruining her reputation as someone "hanging out with a weirdo".

Renko had promised that she will always be there for him. Kamihiro truly felt happy being with her.

Unfortunately... this blooming relationship didn't last very long.

One time, Kamihiro was found out and cornered by the delinquents in his former school. He was called a coward for running away and was beaten up yet again. He shouted out Renko's name repeatedly as he was agonizing in pain... but she didn't come. Of course, she wouldn't. First of all, he was cornered in a secluded area. Shouting won't do much good if his voice didn't reach her hearing range. Second, the one thing Renko never knew about Kamihiro was his past. He never brought it up. After they were done with him, he had naively realized something. And that realization was something he had yelled at towards her the next day of class; towards her and in front of everyone in the classroom.

"YOU BETRAYED YOUR PROMISE! LEAVE ME ALONE!!!"

With that, he slowly but surely became distant from her, and her classmates started being more brutal in bullying him. And he was forced to transfer schools again. Kamihiro had regretted what he had done the moment he yelled out those words... and had another realization. He doesn't want to put her in danger because of his own stupidity. So he decided that what he said to her, was probably for the best.

That feeling was brought along when he was at Errotria, but there is one undeniable fact about this relationship. Something that he had kept murmuring once he remembered her name:

"I miss her. I want to be with her."

> Kagome Rin (Familiar) <

TBD

> Tim <

TBD

> Meridia <

TBD

> Anyo Ming-Chi <

TBD

X5Y3Tq7.jpg

embed.php

embed.php

White (glowing white)

embed.php

Yu Mincho Light

embed.php

Frenemy 3

embed.php

Natsuki Hanae

embed.php

"So... you were here in this world too...?"

embed.php

"Don't... force me... to kill you... Please... I beg you..."

"JUST DIE."

embed.php

"I... It hurts so much... I don't want to be alone... I-it really... freaking hurts..."

embed.php

Agata Katsuhira from Kiznaiver

IjDDvP8.jpg

A gentle soul such as him shouldn't have to suffer such unbearable cruelty...

X5Y3Tq7.jpg

[spoili]

tumblr_o5f14ljEPj1sir5cqo1_400.gif

"Like I would give a flying fuck about what happens to them... They can all rot in hell for all I care."
[/spoili]

Last edited by a moderator:
Huh. I thought you were the main antagonist. Kamahiro is just second-butter with direct bones to pick with the heroes. xD

Huh. I thought you were the main antagonist. Kamahiro is just second-butter with direct bones to pick with the heroes. xD
Weeeelll, there aren't really set antagonists/protagonists.

Just, you know, roles. And intentions for the benefit of different groups.

embed.php

841538.jpeg

"I don't care about anything except being a hero in this world! If I can become that then... then... then people won't be afraid of me!"

page_break.png

embed.php

"You call me a nickname you're dead."

Name
Rin Kagome

Nickname(s)
Rinny, Kago, Fruit Knife

Birthday
May 2nd

Sex
Female

Sexuality
Demiromantic Bisexual

page_break.png

embed.php

Personality
+ Sarcastic | Sure of her Abilities and Limits | Determined

- Sass | Shy | Insecure | Wants to Be Heroic, No Matter the Cost

"Even if I am just a sword, I want to be more than just a tool!"

Rin Kagome had only ever wanted to be a mage, with all the power and fame that comes with it. She wanted to be known as powerful and anything except what she was. That feeling has never gone away, even though she knows that she can never be a mage. As a result, Rin tends to mask her awkwardness with sarcasm and sass. She's embarrassed about her weapon form, but she'll still transform when needed. Rin knows where her limit is and understands when to break that limit. Most people want her for a weapon because Rin is seemingly sure of herself and her abilities. Having a weapon that can call a fight within a few minutes is only a boon. Plus, she can easily be decently wielded by a number of people because of her personality, the select few who cannot probably view her as scary or full of hate at first glance.

However, Rin doesn't like being a weapon. She won't tell anyone, but to her being a familiar is as close to being a simple tool as a person can get. There's no real advantage to being in sync with your wielder, and if you remained in weapon form no one can tell the difference between a familiar and a regular (albeit cooler-looking) weapon. When things get bad for her, Rin tends to remain in weapon form and refuses to turn back. However, it can also happen the other way around, where she remains in human form without transforming into a weapon. She doesn't like looking at herself in weapon form, and will detransform if that happens.

She also tends to talk a lot, often times landing her in trouble because she was simply nervous and wanted to sound more confident than she really is. Oddly enough, around new people she'll spring jokes, use sarcasm, and talk to fill silences. As time goes on, she'll open up a little more and be a little quieter. Rin also admires the Savior for saving the world and hopes that maybe someday she'll meet him in person and that some of his heroism will rub off on her. More than anything, she doesn't want people to be afraid of her and what she can do, but people are often afraid, especially when she's drawn on them.

Magic | Books | Heroic Deeds | The "Savior" | New Things | Sarcasm | Puns and Jokes

Dislikes
Loud Noises | Herself | Familiars who are content with being familiars | Being Jealous | Silence between her and Strangers | Her Weapon Form

page_break.png

embed.php

"Do you always ask people this much?"

Eye Color
Lavender purple

Hair Color & Style
Pink-ish purple, and she keeps is fairly short, not allowing it to get as long as down to her shoulders, and when it gets too long she tends to try and cut it herself. There are a few remains of her choppy hair, but she's recently gotten it cut.

General Appearance
Rin is about 5' 9" and built more like a stick than being well muscled because of her job and training. She's strong, make no mistake, but she doesn't work out enough that it shows through her clothes. Rin's also as flat as an ironing board, but doesn't bother her at all. She's also farsighted to a frightening degree, meaning that without her glasses she easily confuses people and animals.

General Fashion Style
Rin doesn't really dress flashy, preferring a shirt and pants over bulky armor. She does wear a few bits of leather armor and leather boots, but since she's a sword some of the time they're mostly unscathed. Rin needs glasses to see, and often chooses those without frames to see better. Rin doesn't wear jewelry since it'd get in the way and tends to avoid dressing in super bright colors. She is fond of the color purple and blue when it comes to dressing herself.

page_break.png

embed.php

"I'm sorry! I just- I don't want to be this way!"
Early Life:

Born to a high-class mage family, Rin Kagome was always treated with respect. She always had friends and people surrounding her no matter where she went. While her mage powers hadn't manifested yet, Rin was certain that they'd come in eventually. After all, she was coming from a highly magical genealogical line. So when she woke up one day and found out she could turn into a weapon she ran into town to show off her 'mage' skills. Her friend at the time, Antha, tried to wield her, showing off. However, he assumed that he had enough room to swing around when he hit another one of Rin's friends. Rin nearly killed her friend, and even though it wasn't really her fault, she was blamed for the incident.

After that, none of the kids or parents would talk to her. Her parents isolated her from the village, believing that it would be best for Rin if she was with her parents. However, over time her parents learned that they couldn't wield her either. In fact, she hurt their hands to wield. Over time, Rin studied more and more on her own. Her parents always seemed to be off doing things. Silence became her best friend, and then her greatest enemy.

Teens:

After Rin turned thirteen, she was told that she was to have a sibling. Rin away after hearing the news, deciding that her parents wanted to replace her. She ran to the biggest town she could, and after spending a few nights on the street, she was picked up by a mercenary band who wanted to try using a familiar in their jobs. While she didn't have especially high compatibility with them, she still held a lot of power in her blade and powers of observation.

She worked with the merc band for a number of years. She didn't care what they were hired to do, whether it was murder, pillaging, or whatever she ended up doing with them, she stayed with the group because they kept her well fed and treated her kindly. However, this didn't last.

Recently:

After a particularly bad battle, she was blamed and nearly killed. She figured she was done for and closed her eyes. She wanted to not look at what she had done, and avoid seeing her blood drain away. She had been fine with dying, even if it meant that she was going to be punished for her crimes.

After she opened them, she realized that she had been saved by Tim, who had saved the world. He told her that he believed in her and that she could still do good things with her life. After Rin was fully healed, she left Tim to try and become similar to him. She tried to pair up with many wielders, but to no avail.

After being accosted in a bar to transform for a thug, he tried to look at her in a mirror to see how amazing he looked with a familiar in his hands. Rin saw herself and panicked, turning back into a human and fleeing the thug. She ran into Kamihiro and he used her to defend himself against the thug. The thug ran off, and Rin was surprised at how his their compatibility was. She opted to stay by his side because of it, believing that the path would be the one was meant to be on.

page_break.png

embed.php

(Might not be likely she knows the group from Earth, could change, will update as we go)
Renko Tadeshi | Leader of Group
They haven't met yet.

Timothy Titus Ariolas | "Savior"
Met after Rin was left to die. He believed in her and told her that she could turn her life around after working in the merc band. He was the first person to believe in her, and thus she decided that she wanted to be heroic like him. If his machine is destroying Earth, then there has to be no other way to save Errotria. She doesn't mind, since she figures that saving the more important people every time is true heroism. She believes that he doesn't remember her at all.

Mikio Yamada | Friend 1
They haven't met yet.

Kamihiro Shikaku | Frenemy 3 | Wielder
The first person Rin has ever had a comparability high enough for her weapon form to be easily swung. She met him after being accosted in a bar and running off into the forest. She cried and he heard her. The thug did as well, but the pair drove the thug off. Surprised at their compatibility, Rin suggested that they be partners. The two seem to hit it off fairly well, and she's placed herself in charge of food, since Kamihiro doesn't really know how to tell good fruits from bad and a proper diet.

Anyo Ming-Chi | Frenemy 4
They haven't met yet.

Akihiro Kenshin | (Future) Tim's Lackey 1
They haven't met yet. She's heard of him, but never met him.

Ophelia Mayweather | Familiar 1
TBD

Reginald Akana | Familiar 2
They once worked together on a mission when Rin was a mercenary. She was annoyed by him pretty much the whole time, but in that short time they began to be close. Briefly she saw how kind and sweet he could be. They parted ways soon after, but Rin never forgot about him. She hopes that he's okay, but since they didn't stay in contact there's no real way of knowing. She kind of wants to be as comfortable in her own skin as him, but she also dislikes how okay he is with being a familiar.

Familiar 3 | Reserved by Crow

Mio Matsuoka | Familiar 4
TBD

Meridia | Mentor
TBD

page_break.png

embed.php

Role
Familiar

Weapon Transformation
Dark Moon
1.0x0.jpg

Voiced By

Theme Song

Last edited:
I'm beginning to think what we have is actually a harem anime with Tim being the main character, and he's pissed cause all these waifus are trying to destroy his home

Reactions: Karakui
A yandere harem... now that could be odd. A masochist paradise though.

I'm beginning to think what we have is actually a harem anime with Tim being the main character, and he's passed cause all these waifus are trying to destroy his home
I'm... I'm just tired of playing dudes all the time to balance RPs out...

If anything it's more hero-worship than crush though.

Status
Not open for further replies.