Boredom Saves Errotria! [2 SPOTS LEFT!]

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Welcome! You have been invited by kiro to join our community. Please click here to register.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Scales, start checking the Watched Threads page. Then you can see any thread with new posts that you haven't read yet.
Yeah, i am just so forgetful :C

@Edward, you said you wanted to be told when the IC was up.

Had a couple of ideas for how to introduce the Familiar characters:
1. Mentor specifically asked the familiars to meet her somewhere
2. The familiars happen to be employees of the nearest town's adventuring guild and hire their services out.

Only a single idea for Tim's lot, but it's not very solid:
At some point (after the Mentor has explained the problem) a messenger tells Tim that he overheard them talking about overthrowing Tim.

Thoughts?

Reactions: Kitsune
Well I thought for Tim it was going to be a betrayal deal where he finds them after being told about a strange fluctuation(caused by the portal) and welcomes them with open arms, believing they come from a kingdom he never met. Then they break the first thing and he freaks.

That would be somewhat problematic though. If Tim knew about the portals, he'd also know about Earth, or at least "a world on the other side", so in order to keep the plot actually working, Tim can't know about the portals.

Well I didn't think Tim would know about the portals. For all he knows there from a different kingdom. That was my thought on the matter at least. But I understand completely where you are coming from and will submit to you. So then. We need a new reason(or at least flesh it out more.)

• Thank You
Reactions: Kame
@Edward as I pointed out earlier, it is important that Tim does not know of the Earthians yet. Please remove the part where Akihiko comes close to the stonehenge.

@Edward as I pointed out earlier, it is important that Tim does not know of the Earthians yet. Please remove the part where Akihiko comes close to the stonehenge.
I'm not with Tim though, it will still be a long while till i join his forces.

Pretty sure Karakui just doesn't want your character to meet up with the Earthlings this early in the RP. So yeah. You'll probably have to do an edit.

Pretty sure Karakui just doesn't want your character to meet up with the Earthlings this early in the RP. So yeah. You'll probably have to do an edit.
Ooookay... okidoki then. Not sure what plans you guys have for my character but it sounds important. T_T

Okay, i edited it. Hows my writing by the way, is it readable? I'm very cautious about my writing..

@Edward thanks. And yeah, the writing is fine. The reason Tim (or his underlings) can't be near the stonehenge is because the Mentor is about to give the Earthlings information that if Tim knew about, Tim would realise they were good guys and would work with them. Also, the messenger who tells Tim about them is actually a plot device too so it has to be an NPC who tells him :P

Wait a second...so the whole conflict spawns from some easily amendable miscommunication? XD

Reactions: Kitsune
Wait a second...so the whole conflict spawns from some easily amendable miscommunication? XD
Yes! It's honestly one of the best parts of this entire roleplay, I swear. XD

@Edward thanks. And yeah, the writing is fine. The reason Tim (or his underlings) can't be near the stonehenge is because the Mentor is about to give the Earthlings information that if Tim knew about, Tim would realise they were good guys and would work with them. Also, the messenger who tells Tim about them is actually a plot device too so it has to be an NPC who tells him :P
I'm not with tim though.

Your character is Tim's underling #1.

And yes @ERode because it'll make the "confronting the final boss" hilarious

Probably not, no, and even so, it would be a way for Tim to find out that the protagonists aren't evil other than through an awkward confrontation, so it still isn't an option.

Status
Not open for further replies.