Boredom Saves Errotria! [2 SPOTS LEFT!]

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was thinking more on the basis of "anime physics = the fantasy part of the roleplay" and "realistic physics = the modern part of the roleplay".

But now that you explained to me, I should probably take out the realistic physics.

Anything is possible... as long as you BELIEVE!!

#PointlessMotivationalSpeechOutOfNowhere

Reactions: Kitsune
Should have the intro up by 6 hours from now.

Last edited:
  • Thank You
Reactions: Karyra
I'm counting. You have 3 hours and 35 minutes left.

Looking at the time signatures, I think you can't count..

Wow, that's low, Karakui. Editting your promise? Tsk tsk, co/GMs these days. No integrity at all.

:P I miscounted when band ended XD

Didn't get anything for Tim or the Familiars yet, but I hope the picture and description provided enough setting exposition for you to be able to make your own introductions.

OPEN SIGNUPS - Boredom Saves Errotria! [IC]

#alwaysthefastest

#TeamUnlucky IC goes up while I'm busy

#TeamUnlucky

IC goes up and I'm just now seeing it because alerts were broken for a bit.

Probably going to do it tomorrow. Got sick and all achey today so not much progress was made. :c

I'll get it up today. Staying up for homework and anime, anyways. Just throw in roleplays.

@Mr.Scales ⚖ Your best friends are waiting for you on this wonderful journey to Errotria. :D In case alerts failed to... alert you again. xD

I shall make my post sometime soonish. I don't want the fated meeting to be so soon.

#TeamEdit @Karakui
#NiceGuy @Shounen Senpai

Reactions: Mr.Scales ⚖
I shall make my post sometime soonish. I don't want the fated meeting to be so soon
Then I'll just hold off on mine until then. Besides, I'm still trying to make my heading look cool and stuff

Reactions: Kitsune
@Mr.Scales ⚖ Your best friends are waiting for you on this wonderful journey to Errotria. :D In case alerts failed to... alert you again. xD

I shall make my post sometime soonish. I don't want the fated meeting to be so soon.

#TeamEdit @Karakui
#NiceGuy @Shounen Senpai
I am such a dofus! Yeah i wasn't getting them again, didn't even know the IC started!

Scales, start checking the Watched Threads page. Then you can see any thread with new posts that you haven't read yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.