Boredom Saves Errotria! [2 SPOTS LEFT!]

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
We've just gone from waiting on Kitsune for the IC to waiting on Karakui for the IC. XD

Reactions: Kitsune
GDI STOP BEING LAZY. STOP BEING ME. JUST. DO ET!

On another note, exams are killing me. If I don't reply, just assume that I've been mauled to death.

Right now the healer has been getting tons more EXP thanks to your sacrifice Kitusne

Still trying to think of a good way to start it tbh. Since i want to control the humans as little as possible, it's currently ending up as literally a couple of sentences of stepping through the portal.

I could add some of Tim saying "There's a disturbance in the force" or something

"LUEK, I AM YER FATHA."

Best starting line in the RP.

Still trying to think of a good way to start it tbh. Since i want to control the humans as little as possible, it's currently ending up as literally a couple of sentences of stepping through the portal.
Eh, you can start off with possibly what a regular day in Errotria is before introducing the humans stepping through the portal? And have Merida go towards them?

Hm, that's not a bad idea.

Right then, I think i've found what I'm going to do, so expect an IC tomorrow. If I forget to make it, feel free to command Kitsune to do it instead.

Right then, I think i've found what I'm going to do, so expect an IC tomorrow. If I forget to make it, feel free to command Kitsune to do it instead.
I'll have a draft up and ready. Just in case. >_>

Wait...

If you have a draft up, then why don't you just post it up now, Kitsune? Seeing as you're the GM and all, and the main problem we had before was that you didn't have time for an IC...which doesn't seem like a problem now?

Oh.

I don't have a draft up.

I was saying that I'd get one up for tomorrow in case Karakui is unable to post. Sorry for the confusion. >_<;;

Plus I'm at school on mobile.

Just noticed now, but you've tagged this with both "anime physics" and "realistic physics"... WHICH IS IT!?

Just noticed now, but you've tagged this with both "anime physics" and "realistic physics"... WHICH IS IT!?
Both
Anime is reality
Anime is real

That's impossible. Anime physics allows you to do anything as long as it's dramatic. Realistic physics obviously doesn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.