Blood Fang Pack

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Should we be in the forests in the mountains, or in the forest filled valley below the mountains?

• mountains

Votes: 8 53.3%
  • valley

Votes: 7 46.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Duff watches Blood and the female wolf run off,"Ok I will!"He yells back to Blood.Then he looks at Maximus and smiles,"That's good to know and thank you."He says kindly.He begins looking around watching and listening for any signs of danger.He noticed when Maximus stood and sat beside him then he looked at him when he spoke.Hearing what he asked caused him to feel nervous.He licked his nose,"Huh?Well I uh...I think she's beautiful too but...she seems to have feelings for Fang.I don't want to cause any conflict."He says and looks down feeling embarrassed and somewhat sad.Then he realizes something and looks back up at Maximus,"Wait a second...how did you even notice?"He asked curiously.

He chuckled huskily. "Hey.. I just know. But I never got a she-wolf for myself..." He said sadly, but he started to wag his tail. "it's alright, you'll find one!"

Duff looks at Maximus still seeming confused,"Oh I see.I haven't ever had a mate either.Only the alpha of the pack can have a mate.In my old pack I was only a beta."He said sadly.He let out a faint whine,"I tried but I couldn't protect my pack from the hairless mammals with their boom sticks and ground jaws."He said with a hurt look in his eyes.He looked around again,"I felt helpless and I ran away,but I won't run this time.Not for any reason."He says sounding brave.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Maximus nodded but froze. "Hair,was mammals?!? My grandmother was deathly afraid of those.. One killed her." He said sadly but nodded. "Brave Wolf.. You are one. I hope blood would let us all have families.. But if Jess it's just the way of a regular pack for alphas to mate once-' as he stopped, he sniffed the air. Looking around, he signaled Duff to be quiet..

A Beautiful yellowish-gold wolf appeared out of the bushes, her eyes were dark blue and her eyes looked fragile.. A Rouge.. But a nice one. A female, with dazzling pelt and the color of the beautiful sun, her paws were slightly orange which looked nicely wi her fur. She had her tail in between her legs and whimpered at the two males. "..Hello." She said a shyly,

Maximus's jaw dropped at her beauty. And Duff should of done the same.

• Love
Reactions: Hisoka Kobayashi
Duff lowered his ears a little,"I'm sorry so to hear that."He said and looked back at him.He lightly smiled at him,"Thank you.I'm sure you're brave too.It would be nice if she would but that would mean breaking pack rules.Pack rules are there to keep the pack structured,in order and most of all safe."He says calmly.His ears twitch as he hears something near by.The moment he sees that it's a female wolf with golden yellow fur he blinks his eyes in disbelief.His jaw drops at the mere sight of her,"Hello.Please don't be afraid,we won't hurt you.What's your name?"He says standing there smiling at her.

• Love
She blinks twice.. Then a moment of silence. But she smiled. "Thank god! I found some wolves that won't kill me!.." She said, wagging her tail, scanning over the black wold with golden eyes, which was duff. She cocked her head at him. Maximus leaned over a little a whispered to duff. "I think she's checking you out, man! Go talk to her, introduce her!"

"I'm Suki! Pleasure to meet you both." She sad, hoping over to them, she kept glancing at Duff.

Duff watched the female then he looked at Maximus confused,"What?But don't you like her?I mean I think you should talk to her."He says nervously.He looks at the female,"I'm Duff and it's nice to meet you too.This is Maximus,these are his adopted pups and he's Fang."He says kindly.

The golden wolf cocked her head at him. Then at the pups and Maximus. "Oh my goodness, the pups are so CUTEE!" She said, bounding over to them, playfully licking Axel.

Axel giggled.

Maximus smiled softly. She looked at Duff. "So. You got a pack..?"

Duff smiled then watched Suki go over to the pups,"I didn't at first but I just became a member of this pack.It's growing more and more which I'm glad for.What about you Suki?"He asks and sits down.

Suki looked back and frowned slightly. "My pack banished me." She said simply, still playing with the pup with a bright smile.

Blood gasps and runs to the injured males side. She sees he's alive and sighs with relief.
"I can save him, but you may never repeat what will occur to a soul. He's close to death, so I must have your permission and quickly," she says to the female.
"Mm" Karu nodded in response. She looked frightened and close to fainting. "Just please save him..."

• Love
Blood places her paws on the injured wolf and begins to howl a song in a strange melodic language. The Wolf's injures begin to glow and close up, the blood flows back into his body and becomes healthy again. The strength returns to his muscles and his injuries are nothing but already healed scars. She removes her paws and stops howling before fainting from exhaustion.

Duff blinked and looked at her surprised,"Banished?Why would they banish you?"He asks lowering his ears.

Karu went to Blood brushing her nose to her neck. "Thank you.. we need to get you back." she licked the Alphas fur.

Andrew grunted as he struggled to stand. "Who is she?"

"Shes an Alpha ..of the pack..c-can we join?"

"Of course..if shed allow it." he muttered shaking his fur out. He licked his muzzle before yawning.

She sat down slowly. "I was different from the rest. My pack only sported good luck wolves, so to say, the wolves with a lucky color. Our lucky colors are green, red, blue, and white.... When I was born I was different from the rest. A runt and my pelt couldn't comply.. My mother had mated with a rouge and my father never came back to her.... But this year, I'm going to mate and have a family of my own.." She softly. "I won't reject anyone." She said and sat next to Duff again, laying her head down on him alittle. "That's why I got banished. But things can go worse."

Maximus smiled smugly at Duff, he mouthed. "She's totally into you already."

Blood gets to her paws and it's as if all of her strength had returned.
"Both of you are welcome to join my pack, I'm just glad to have helped. Though neither of you can ever tell anybody about what just happened okay, " she says."I must return to my pack and make sure everything is alright.

"Well go with you." Andrew spoke brushing beside the Alpha. "That way I can explain why I think we need a pack anyway."

Karu rolled her eyes before brushing past heer older brother and back towards the pack border. "Not this story again, tell me why part of me wishes I left you to die?"

• Love
Blood chuckles and nods, she was glad that her blood colored fur didn't frighten him.
"I am Blood, alpha female of my pack. Tell me, what are your names? " she asks with a smile.

"Well Im Andrew." He padded next to her keeping a close eye on his sister. "And the flame colored one is Charlotte. Weve never had a pack. Our parents raised us but my mom was killed by a mountain lion and my father left when Charlotte was only a pup. She goes by Karuko now but ever since then ive been obliged to keep her safe. But the older she gets, the more harder it is to control her. Shes a stubborn teenager and now after that grizzly attack.." he shook his head. "I just know I cant keep her safe alone,.."

Karuko broke through the edge of the trees slowly padding behind next to her brother as the other wolves came in sight. She was nervous. She wasn't use to other wolves.

Andrew gave her an encouraging shove.

Maxmiimus froze as he saw the flame colored wolf, now... She was an absolute beauty. His jaw fell to the ground, his eyes widened and he felt lovesick already. He immediately went up to her, "Hello.." He said huskily,

"H-Hi.." Karuko blinked her tail wagging. Someone actually talked to her. She cocked her head to the side with a wolfy smile. "Im Charlotte, you can call me by my middle name, Karuko." ^-^

Andrew growled eyeing the male but bit back a smart retort to save himself from being barked at by his sister.

Status
Not open for further replies.