Blood Fang Pack

Should we be in the forests in the mountains, or in the forest filled valley below the mountains?

• mountains

Votes: 8 53.3%
  • valley

Votes: 7 46.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Blood sighs, him being a no fur would certainly bring fear into the hearts of the pack... especially around the precious pups... the future of the pack.
"They fear all no furs, for your kind despises ours. They hunt and kill is out of fear that is unnecessary, for we only attack them if they attack us. You will earn their trust... I can feel it... just give it time, dear one. The forest did not grow over one sunrise... do not try to rush things that only time and the great wolf can do... be patient and all shall be well, " she says to him gently, her voice wise and echoing slightly with ancient knowledge.
Blood nuzzles him gently on the cheek to comfort him, she understood his longing to belong.
"You are a no fur, you have the spirit of the wolf... but they see only the body of a no fur. You must help them to see not Clyde the no fur... but as Wematin Waya "Brother Wolf, " she whispers to him, as though he alone must hear the words she was saying.

"Wematin Waya...?" He said, his eyes lighting up with a hint of curiosity. "But...how do I do that? I mean...I can't gain their trust just by being friendly and promising not to hurt them... And god forbid if they ever let me hunt with them..."

"When you can answer that question yourself, you will know that you are ready to embrace your true spirit as both spirit and body. I can only help you begin this journey through life, I can not tell you how or what to do to reach your destination nor what that destination is. You will find your path, Okhmhaka, I know you shall find your destiny... I feel it in my heart, " Replies the alpha female, her voice still filled with wisdom and motherly love.
Only Blood's body was young as if she were still only just becoming an adult female, her mind, spirit, and true age were older than time itself...

Duff looked outside still trying to find the scent that his nose had caught in the wind.But the scent of rain was making it hard,'I thought I smelled a wolf.Either they kept going or they stopped.I'll have to keep watching to find out.'He thinks to himself.

Clyde nodded. "All right, then. I'll try my best." He glanced back in the direction of the the cave entrance, a look of doubt still in his eyes. "We should probably head back and check on Duff before he starts getting worried..." He said, yawning.

The sound of her mate's name brought a smile to the she wolf's face.
"You are right, let's return to the pack, Okhmhaka, before Duff begins to miss us. Besides...I scent that another wolf is nearby outside the cave in the forest, I should go up and check out the scent," She says, a look of pride in her eyes as she thinks of her responsibilities as the alpha female.
With a motherly nuzzle to Clyde on his cheek, she gets to her paws and begins to lead the way back through the tunnel.

Duff stands at the entrance of the cave listening for any kind of sign of a wolf being near by.At first he hears nothing then he hears a twig snap nearby,"Who's there?"He calls out.Slowly he sees a young male wolf emerge from among some bushes,"I mean you no harm.I'm seeking shelter from the storm."He says.He was a wolf who had baby blue fur and ice blue eyes that looked to be about Duffs age.The male wolves poster was calm and relaxed showing no sign of dominance or submission.Duff's posture on the other hand showed caution as he lowered his head and held his ears back.Duff examined the wolf,"What's your name?"He asks.The male takes a step forward,"I'm Gale.What's your name?"He kindly asks.

Duff didn't notice any hostility from the male so he relaxed,"I'm Duff.Are you alone?"He says.Gale lowers his head,"Yes I'm alone."He sadly replies.Duff notices his sadness,"If it's ok for me to ask...why are you alone?"He asks.Gale looks up at him,"There was a forest fire and I got separated from my pack."He says and sits down.

Clyde stepped out into the main interior of the cave, his eyes widening when he noticed the new wolf. Wiping his eyes, he stayed where he was, deciding to keep quiet for the time being.

Blood follows Clyde out,into the packs cave. When she sees the new wolf, she pads up towards him and her mate. Her tail was raised slightly,and her ears were forward, though her yellow eyes were warm. Her position told a clear message, "I am alpha female". Blood smiles, but her eyes reveal her caution.
"I am Blood, the alpha female of this pack,who are you? You are welcome here, so long as you intend us no harm of course," she says in Her voice, which was beautiful and flowed like liquid silver, though it's warmth and welcome was genuine and kind.
The blood colored she-wolf pads to her mates side.

Duff sits down as well,"I'm sorry to hear that.My original pack was hunted down by no furs."He says.Gale sadly lowers his ears,"That's terrible.So have you found a new pack?"He asks.Then he looks past Duff noticing Clyde,"You have a no furs cub with you?"He said curious.Duff smiled,"Yes I have.Also yes he hasn't been here long though."He says.Gale sees Blood and immediately stands raising his head and lowering his tail then he put his ears out to the side.Duff noticed how his posture changed so he stood and looked back seeing Blood walk past him.Gale keeps his posture,"I'm Gale.I mean no harm.I'm seeking shelter from this storm.It's nice to meet you Blood."He says and smiles.He watches blood go to Duff,"Oh I see.Duff is your mate.That's nice.So I noticed a no furs cub is here.Why is that?Not that I problem with it."He says kindly.Duff looks at Blood and nuzzles her.

Leaning back against the hard, cold surface of the cave wall, Clyde nervously looked away. It felt as if the new wolf seemed to be studying him... Not that he could blame him. After all, he was a human in a wolfs' den. He shivered against the cold and pulled his hoodie tighter around him.

Gale looked at the no fur cub and curiously sniffed,"No fur cub looks like he's cold.How will he make it when it snows?"He says sounding slightly concerned.Duff looked at Gale with realization in his eyes,"I don't know.He doesn't even know how to make the red dancing flower."He says.Gale thinks,"Does he fur snatch like the elders of his kid do?If he does I'll help bring down a bear so he can snatch it's fur and make it his own."He says.Duff looks at Blood,"Does Clyde fur snatch?"He asks curiously.

Blood hears the two males' conversation and fear pulses through her at the thought of Clyde without a pelt at winter. She imediently turns to face the nofur and enters his mind.
Can you take the pelt of another animal and use it ad your own? You must have a warm pelt for you to have any chance of surviving the cold of winter...
She asks him, fear and concern filled her minds voice and her eyes had become golden with a mother's worry.

Hearing such concern from Blood, Clyde was almost afraid to answer. He looked down at her and shook his head.
I... I've never done it before. My father has when I was younger, but I can't remember how he did it. Even if I did know, I don't have the right supplies in order to make one. He thought with a sigh.

Blood frowns, but then she gets an idea. She looks at Clyde, trying to explain her idea.
I may be able to get you the tools and the knowledge you need to do it. Be patient and I will make sure that you are given what is needed.
Blood turns to face Duff and the new male.
"I will make sure the nofur is cared for and gets what is need, he is now under my care. You nay consider him one of our packs own pups. I sense in him something I have not sensed in any other nofur, so trust y judgment," she says, her eyes warm,but serious in her statement.
Blood looks at Gale, and pads over to stand in front of him. Looking strait into his eyes,she says,
"Gale, I welcome you into this pack, but you must promise to Be loyal to this pack, and protect it with whatever is needed,s should the need arise."

Status
Not open for further replies.