Blood Fang Pack

Should we be in the forests in the mountains, or in the forest filled valley below the mountains?

• mountains

Votes: 8 53.3%
  • valley

Votes: 7 46.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Duff smiles,"You're welcome."He says and nuzzles her back.He watches her stand,"Okay.I'll be here resting."He says and watches her leave.He sighs,'It's just like I figured...she does have feelings for him.'He thinks somewhat sad.He lays his head down on his paws,'Why do I feel sad about that?I guess I'm worried that he might not feel the same way as her.That has to be it.'He thinks to himself then closes his to get a little sleep.

As I search for Fang, I strangely find my thoughts on Duff... something about what he said and how he acts around me... it made me feel warm inside. I sigh both of these handsome males were now my pack mates... and neither would ever take a wolf like me for a mate. I deserved neither of them. I smile to myself, at least I have two amazing friends.

As Duff sleeps he starts to dream of his past... ~He was sitting by the pond gazing his reflection,"Why am I the only one with black fur?"He said aloud to himself.Just then his older brother showed,"Hey fuzz ball...I kind of figured you'd be here."He said joking around and walked up on the left side of him.He leaned down and lapped up a little a water before continuing,"I noticed that you come here a lot.What's the reason for that?"He said raising back up.His older brother Rex looked the way most timber wolves did while Duff was a young black pup.

Duff looked at Rex then looked back at his reflection,"I come here...to look at my reflection.I just don't get why I'm the only black wolf in our whole pack."He says and sadly lowers his head letting out a faint whimper.Rex sat down beside him,"Oh I see.Well...don't let the way your fur looks bother you.With that black fur of yours you're the only one of use who can go unseen at night."He says smiling.Duff looks at up at him,"Really?I hadn't thought of that."He says sounding like he's beginning to cheer up.

Rex lightly nods,"Yes really.Your black fur makes you special.Have you really taken a good look at how beautiful the color is?My fur color is so ordinary and yours just may be rare.So don't be sad or worry about it.Remember...being different just means you're special."He says and nuzzles him.Duff smiles,"Thanks brother and I will.I promise."He says then nuzzles him back.~

(Sorry for the inactivity my account isn't notifying me on posts anymore even though I'm watching the rp :/)

Fang wasn't exactly sure what happen, one minute he was sitting with Blood drinking from the pond when he suddenly found himself in an odd place, a meadow filled with gray.

Gray everywhere, dark gray trees and fog hung thickly about the meadow. "Blood?" He called he stepped forward his eyes darting left to right as low growl escaped his lips as he heard sounds that sound like someone approaching.

He let out a vicious bark and approached the sound his head low his tail high as his ears folded back lips drawn back revealing large sharp teeth.

'He-Help me...please help.'

Fang stopped growling and looked around his black and gold eyes flicked around "Help? Where are you?" He called to no one.

'Help me...help, I'm scared!'

Fang knew what he had to do, he was the Alpha male and ran towards the cry for help. He chased after the voice, it was getting louder and louder when suddenly he found himself sitting back at the....pond!?

He turned to Blood as she approached he looks a bit bewildered and he shakes his head "Y-Yeah?" He stammers "Uh...what happened? " he asked dazed.

I see Fang and rush to him "There you are come on we have a new pack member. I got worried when you didn't come " I say nuzzling him.
"come on, I wanna introduce you to our new pack mate"

Fang looked confused for a moment before nodding "Alright, uh hey Blood...did you hear anyone calling for help?" He asked nuzzling the beautiful red wolf.

Duff continued to dream... ~Duff looked at his reflection and saw that all of a sudden he wasn't a pup anymore.Now he was a young wolf admiring his black fur when the sky started to darken with rain clouds.He looked up at them sniffing,'It smells like rain.'He thought feeling like something felt different about them.Suddenly he heard a loud bang come from near by and quickly looked around.He had heard the sound before but never so close to home,"What was that?"He said to himself beginning feel a weird feeling in the pit of his stomach.

He stood unsure if he should go see or not and it wasn't long before he began hearing more bang sounds.One after another they followed close behind each other then his brother Rex came running up to him.He had a terrified look in his eyes as he ran up to him,"They killed them...the hairless mammals killed some of our pack! Come on Duff...we have to get out of here now!"Rex yelled then he quickly ran off.Duff was shocked and hurt by what he heard,"What?! No..."He said and just then it began to rain as if the sky were weeping for them.

As Duff stood there he suddenly heard the sound of someone approaching,"I think I saw one go this way!"One of the men yelled out to the others.Duffs eyes widened in fear as the man came into view with what looked like a stick to him.Duff quickly started running and as soon as the man saw him he aimed his gun at him and started shooting.The first shot grazed his right back leg but thankfully the rest had missed as he quickly ran out of sight.~ As Duff dreamed he had ended up on his right side and was moving his legs like he was running.

"No I didn't... you must have fallen asleep and dreamt up that voice" I say as I help him to his paws. I smile and walk beside him to the cave. I smile as my red fur brushes against his lovely blue fur. I see Duff and quickly wake him by poking him with my paw, my eyes bright with worry.
DUFF WAKE UP IT'S JUST A DREAM PLEASE WAKE UP! I say worried.

Fang noticed the other wolf who looked to be having a frightful dream. He walked closer and gently nosed Duff "Hey, wake up, its just a dream like Blood said." Fang barks worried.

Duff finally wakes up and quickly sits up,"Rex...wait for me!"He looks around disoriented and breathing heavy.Fear is in his eyes as he looks at Blood and Fang,"My brother...I have to find him.They're after him."He says and quickly gets to his paws.Then it hits him that he was dreaming,"My brother...he's...he's gone.They'll all gone...I still can't believe it."He says then sits down lowering his ears and sadly whines.

I nuzzle the black male anxiously. I prod him with my paw gently whining softly. I look at Fang my eyes anxious.

I lick his muzzle to comfort him its okay... we know it is very hard to lose your family.

He was still shaken up by the dream and his breathing was uneven.When she licked his shout it made him a little better,"When will what happened stop haunting me?"He says and nuzzles Blood finding more comfort in knowing that he wasn't alone now.He stands feeling calmer,"I'm sorry about worrying you both and thank you for waking me up."He says still looking kind of sad.He looks at Fang realizing he needed to introduce himself,"Hello Fang,it's nice to meet you.I'm Duff."He says and smiles the best he can.He shakes his fur a little to shake off the dream,"So what brought you here?"He says curiously.

I smile relieved that Duff was fine.smile at Fang, our pack was growing. ((I found an awesome pick relating to this rp)
1786111_10004816_lz.jpg

Duff looks at Blood,"So about how long was I asleep?"He asked trying not to focus on the dream.

(Nice pic although those look more like foxes than wolves.Here's an image I found).

wolves_blue_and_red_by_suenta_deathgod-d4f668m.jpg

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 1 person
Blood smiles at Duff, she was happy that he was alright.
"I don't know, but you must have been asleep since I left. I was only out for a few minutes so I'm sure it wasn't long, " answers Blood kindly.

Duff listened to Blood,"Oh I see.It felt like I had been asleep for quite awhile.So will we be living in the mountains permanently?"[/color]He says seeming to be cheering up more as time goes by.

A Black Wolf, with purple bright eyes growled as it looked at the wolves before him. "Who are you?" He was about to take one more step when..

Three pups popped there heads out from behind in legs. The first pup was gray with a red streak, going all the way to the tip of its tail with beautiful yellow eyes. The second one had a black and white coat with blue eyes, and the third has a brown silky coat, with green eyes. They barked happily and ran up to the new wolves, "Ooh! Let's play with them!" The brown one said, who's name is Kai.

"That red one kinda scares me..!" He black and white one, who's name is Axel, whimpered, going back to his foster dad.

"NEW WOLVES!!" Said the gray one with the red streak, who's name is Jax.

The black wolf with purple eyes sighed, his mean look disappearing. All he did was stare at the wolves ahead of them.

"That's our plan,once we find a good sized territory with plenty of prey, water, and a pack cave for us to live in of course. Those mountains are said to have many places like this, and soon enough we will see it for ourselves, " Blood says happily.
Blood enjoyed talking with her new packmates they were both so kind and they didn't run at the sight of her. She finally found what she had been looking for... she'd found a family.
If only she could find a mate... oh well having a family is more than she'd ever dreamed of having anyway.

Blood sees three pups running towards them and gasps. She hasn't seen a pup in many years. They were lively and playful as they run up to them. One of them cringes away from the sight of her... she sighs and then smiles kindly at the wolf. Her smiles was gentle and not at all threatening, Her yellow eyes were sincere and gentle. Though her pelt and appearance were terrifying... she didn't seem at all hostile.
"Look Duff, it appears some little visitors have graced us with their presence," she says to him with a happy chuckle, " Hello little ones. Where might your mother be, I'm sure she must be worried about you, " she says to the pups.

Status
Not open for further replies.