Blood Fang Pack

Should we be in the forests in the mountains, or in the forest filled valley below the mountains?

• mountains

Votes: 8 53.3%
  • valley

Votes: 7 46.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jax and Kai, the pups, tugged on Bloods tail, play growling and nomming on her leg lightly.

The black wolf, his name was Maximus. "..Please excuse them." He said, stepping forward, hopefully, they won't kill him. He was a young man, and.. He was old enough to mate with somebody. These are just his foster children..

Jax and Kai looked up at the kind female wolf. "Our momma left us. But our Mammas best friend is taking care of us! We call him daddy because he acts like one." Kai said, smiling a little.

Maximus gave the female wolf a smile. "Heh.. Yup."

Axel creeped out from behind his foster dad and began to play with bloods tail also.

"Her tail is so soft!" Kai said, swinging it around with his paws. One is trying to climb on to her back buts keeps on failing. But Axel is determined to get on her back.

Just then, the blood colored she wolf notices the black male behind the pups. Her stance does not become hostile, as to not frighten the pups, but her tail raises and she stands slightly taller to show her high rank. This slight change has no meaning to the pups, but to the male it is a clear message 'I am in charge'.
She looks the male in the eyes and says,
"Are these little ones yours? Where's their mother? Do not be frightened, you are welcome as long as you mean us no harm," Her voice is sincere and not hostile, but it has an obvious authority to it.

She laughs as the pups play and lays down on her belly to help the little one. She swings her tail to make the pups game more challenging. She smiles at them and doesn't at all mind them playing.
"what is your name," she asks the male, he was young and she found it amazing that a male such as him would take these pups under his care.

Maximus gulped. "She.. Well.. Left these pups.. Our pack just became too chaotic. I took them, so I can raise them properly.. And now we live and travel on our own..These are mine. Not my blood children, but they are my children since I'm raising and taking care of them.." He said, lowering his head a little, knowing clearly she was a high rank.

Kai hung on to her tail. "WOAH!" He said as her tail moved. " WEEEEE." He said, clearly having fun.,Axel cuddles up by her stomach, laying down peacefully. Jax tries to ounce on the tail. "GRRR.. RAWR!" He said cutely, missing.

"I'm Maximus." The black wolf said, sitting down as he smiled slightly at the playful scene.

She smiles at him.
"I'm Blood, alpha female of my pack. There are three of us myself, Fang, and Duff. Fang is alpha male,but we are not mates. " she explains.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Maximus bowed his head down. "It's a pleasure to meet you."

Axel snuggles up but gets up again, he paws softly at her nose, wanting affection apparently. He giggled and licked her face,

Kai and Jax were having too much fun with her tail, tired out they both cme to the Alpha female belly and snuggles up with her.

Maximus took slow steps, not wanting to get killed. He sat down next to the Alpha, he respected her. Giving her, room

Duff had sat down resting,"That sounds great.I can't wait to go see it."He says happy.Suddenly he catches new scents on the wind and sniffs the air.Then he stands when he sees a male wolf with black fur and purple eyes.His stance was cautious yet curious then he sees three pups emerge from behind the male.Before he knows it they all run to Blood and start playing which makes him smile and relax.He looks back to the male,"Like Blood said...I'm Duff.It's nice to meet you Maximus and you're pups."He says smiling at him.Then Duff sits back down his golden yellow eyes showing a calmness.

A red, flame colored wolf female lurked near the other wolves hesitantly. Her tail was between her legs as she shook the bottom half of her coat drenched in blood but she wasn't injured. Her left eye had a big black spot around it and her right ear was white tipped but both ears were flat against her head. Fear shown in her forest green gaze as she whimpered looking back and forth between the woods and the wolves.
(Message me or quote it if you reply and ill try to answer.)

She smiles and nuzzles the pup gently with affection as it licks her. When the pups lay against her she smiles at them.
"So... what are these precious little treasures called? " she asks as she looks at Maximus.

Blood spots a red female in the trees and her ears raise to show her awareness of her presence.
"Come out, we will not harm you as long as you mean us no harm, " she calls out to the female.

She trotted nervously over to the wolf whod spoken to her and got down low shaking. She wasn't use to being around other wolves. She bowed her muzzle. "I need help..my..my older brother was attacked by a grizzly not too long ago, we don't belong to a pack and I don't know how to heal him, I left him in a cave not too far way. He cant walk and the bleeding wont stop." she was whimpering now.

Blood look at Duff and smiles happy to see her packmate. She was surprised at the amount of wolves in the area.

Blood immediately is on her feet, she steps around the pups and over to the female. She needed to help this wolf.
"Bring me to him, I'll help," She says.

Duff catches the scent of another wolf and stands back up slowly taking a few steps forward.Then he watches and listens to see who it is.Upon hearing the female say hr brother was injured his ears perk up,"I'll stay and keep an eye on things.Unless you want me to come with you?"He says concerned.

The female nods racing back towards the way she came hurriedly and praying her Brother was alive.

Blood follows the female she shouts over her shoulder at Duff.
"STAY HERE AND PROTECT THE PUPS! " she calls to him.
She runs beside the female, hoping desperately that they wouldn't be too late.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Maximus was smiling, seeing his pups playing with the alpha female. But when the new wolf came in, he froze. Even the pups.

Maximus looked at Duff. "Oh. Don't worry. I'll protect them with you." He said with a toothy grin. Then standing up and siting next to him his whispered. "You got an eye on her? She is a very beautiful wolf. And someone has to grow the pack." He gave him another toothy grin and nudge.

Blood follows the female she shouts over her shoulder at Duff.
"STAY HERE AND PROTECT THE PUPS! " she calls to him.
She runs beside the female, hoping desperately that they wouldn't be too late.
She ran until she reached the cave with blood. On the cave floor a blue black wolf layed limply his sides heaving, the male surrounded by a pool of crimson liquid. Karuko raced to his side burying her nuzzle in his neck fur. "Please be okay Andrew.." she muttered.
Andrews voice sounded weak his husky British accent barely heard. "Im fine Karu..."

Duff watches Blood and the female wolf run off,"Ok I will!"He yells back to Blood.Then he looks at Maximus and smiles,"That's good to know and thank you."He says kindly.He begins looking around watching and listening for any signs of danger.He noticed when Maximus stood and sat beside him then he looked at him when he spoke.Hearing what he asked caused him to feel nervous.He licked his nose,"Huh?Well I uh...I think she's beautiful too but...she seems to have feelings for Fang.I don't want to cause any conflict."He says and looks down feeling embarrassed and somewhat sad.Then he realizes something and looks back up at Maximus,"Wait a second...how did you even notice?"He asked curiously.

Blood gasps and runs to the injured males side. She sees he's alive and sighs with relief.
"I can save him, but you may never repeat what will occur to a soul. He's close to death, so I must have your permission and quickly," she says to the female.

Status
Not open for further replies.