Blood Fang Pack

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Welcome! You have been invited by sele to join our community. Please click here to register.

Should we be in the forests in the mountains, or in the forest filled valley below the mountains?

• mountains

Votes: 8 53.3%
  • valley

Votes: 7 46.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Duffs eyes widen for a second as he feels tiny paws climbing up his back.He smiles and laughs,"Hello Axel,Kai and Jax.How are you three doing?"He says.He gently paws at Jax playing around.

"Eh? I'm good!" Axel said as he finally made the climb, laying on his back and wagging his tail. Jax and Kai giggled. "We're good. Maximus told us to play while he hand out with the girl... I think he likes her."Kai said, Jax giggled. "At least he took interest in someone," Jax said.jaw played around with Duffs paw, and licked his snout again, nuzzling Him. He then laid down by his chest and kept nuzzling him.

Blood smiles and licks the pups she'd come to adore and maybe even love.
"Hello Axel,hello Kai,hello Jax.How are my favorite brave little hunters doing today," she asks with a laugh,as she nuzzles each of the pups.

Kai nuzzles next to Blood. "Were doing good!... Blood. Can I tell you something?" Kai says, still nuzzling her.

"Of course you can,Kai.You cam always talk to me or anyone in the pack."she replies with a gentle smile.

"Maximus said my mother smelled like roses, and fresh grass. I never knew the smell until now.. You're like my mom!" He said smiling, giving her cute sloppy licks.

Blood feels her heart fill with love and she licks the pup on the head.
"I'll always be here to take care of you,all of you.I will keep you safe and give you a home and a family,"she promises the pups.
She smiles lovingly at Kai and the pups, she felt an entirely new love for them.

Karu came from the forest almost completely exhausted. She fell to the floor panting. "I hate hunting.." she muttered before rolling over on her side and watching the stars. Andrew had went on a out of state hunting trip away from the Alpha claiming he had fallen inlove with her and needed some space away. He'd been hurting greatly and he deserved it but now she was lonely. She didn't know any of the wolves here. None spoke to her and she was too shy to speak to them. She wished he would've let her go with him but he said it was too dangerous. She sighed curling up.

Maximus's purple eye glowed in the dark as he came for ward. "Hello." He said as he laid down by her. "What wrong..?" He said, hearing her sigh so he nuzzled her playfully.

"Nothing. My brothers gonne." she mumbled rolling over him. "Entertain me."

He shrugged. "How so?" He said softly, snuggling close up to her, their snouts almost touching.

"Uh I-I don't know.." she said nervously. "Im Karuko by the way.." she said wagging her flame colored tail.

At that moment Andrew came out of the forest carrying a dead mountain lion dragged in his jaws. He carried it over to Bloods cave then went to his own in silence. His dark fur camoflauging with the darkness.

Axel climbed up to duffs neck. "Weeeee!" He said. Kai gives giggles and nuzzles her. Jax would lick Duff snout, pawing at his nose slighty and play-growl and pounce at his paw.

@Hisoka Kobayashi @BloodFang

(Sorry for the late reply.I haven't been feeling the best and I got behind on replies.)

Duff smiles,"I'm glad to hear that you're all doing good.Also that's great that Maximus has his eye on someone.I'll always be here for all of you too and I'll also help keep you safe."He says happy.He laughs,"So Axel...are you having fun climbing Duff mountain?"He says playfully.Duff gently knocks Jax over with his paw,"Grrr...the tickle monster is going to get you!"He says playing then starts nuzzling Jax.

Blood smells the mountain Lion and turns to find the source of the smell. Mountain Lion was actually very delicious, but she only hunted one if it had no chance of survival anyway.
Blood chuckles at Duff and watches them play, she never thought she'd be in a den with her own mate... and three amazing pups.
Blood knew Axel, Jaxon, and Kai weren't her pups... but she had never felt so protective... so loving... in her entire life than she felt towards these pups. Some may call it maternal instinct... she called it a gift.
'Thank you,' she prays in her thoughts, a single joyful tear, black and thick, falls down her face.

Duff sniffed the air catching a new scent,"What's that smell?I've never smelled blood like that before."He says then looks in the direction of the scent.He curiously perks his ears up watching Andrew carrying an unfamiliar creature in his jaws.

Blood looks at Duff and chuckles at his curiosity, he'd never seen a mountain Lion?
"It is called a Mountain Lion, its a predator that is usually very hard for wolves to kill. I've eaten a few... its surprisingly tasty," Blood tells him with a smile.

Duff blushes,"Oh ok.I haven't spent much time in the mountains so it's the first time I've seen one.How good of a hunter do you have to be to catch one?"He says and smiles.Now that he was hearing about mountain lions he was really become curious about them and what was like a hunt one.

Blood looks at Duff and her eyes grow slightly hesitant, she was protective over her new mate.
"They are very dangerous and are very powerful hunters. I've only hunted about tin in my life. I don't suggest that you attempt to hunt one, "She tells her mate, her eyes shouting a warning to him.

Duff sees how Blood is looking at him and becomes nervous.His licks his nose,"Oh I see.O-okay...I won't.Ten is very impressive."He says softly.He licks her snout to reassure her that he's no dare devil,"So how did you bring them down?I have to admit that at least being able to hear about it is cool and that's enough for me."He says smiling at her.

Status
Not open for further replies.