Blood Fang Pack

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Should we be in the forests in the mountains, or in the forest filled valley below the mountains?

• mountains

Votes: 8 53.3%
  • valley

Votes: 7 46.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Blood sees the gorgeous golden female and Duff with her. She looks around, seeing the males swooning for all of the females around her. She sighs and slips away from the pack, padding into the cave. The golden female had been playing with the pups and she'd made all the males swoon. Blood knew this because she could read thoughts.
All of these lovely females made the males desperate to gain their affections... she knew she'd never have such an effect on any male.
Blood lays in the back of the cave, away from the packs view. She didn't want them to see the alpha female as she began to cry silently.

Andrew shook his fur out before taking a follow to his Alpha. He knew he wasn't worthy, knew she was far too beautiful but he wanted her to his self anyway. He followed her into her cave and heard her soft cries. He silently slipped beside her lying his head on her. "Stop Crying Alpha...its alright." he nuzzled her ear softly before licking her in a comforting grooming manor

Blood stops crying, Her tears vanish at her will but her sadness does not die. She refused to be seen as weak.
"I'm fine, but thank you Andrew. Also, call me by my name... call me Blood. So, have you met Fang? He is the alpha male of the pack, but we... we aren't mates. " Blood smiles, she was a master at hiding her true feelings and none of her inner despair at that fact showed through her happy eyes and smile.

Andrew gave a low growl. Why was he so overprotective of Blood? Hed only just met her and he never acted like this towards anyone besides his sister. But he didn't care. He brushed closer to Blood. "Nope, and im not looking forward to it .." he muttered playfully nipping her ear.

Blood smiles at him, she was a young adult she wolf and he was a bit older than she was. Part of her saw him as the elder brother she'd never had,but always wanted.
"Don't worry about it, Fang is a very kind,gentle,loyal wolf" and handsome,loving,brave,perfect...she adds to herself.

"Hm, good to know.." he murmured with a sigh before taking his leave. If that was all she would talk about then he would keep his distance, obviously she was taken. That didn't matter. He could get any female he wanted, but too bad he didn't want anyone else. He sniffed the air outside before walking towards his sister. 'Come on Charlotte, lets go hunt," he muttered before taking towards the forest.

Karu was snapped out of her head as she heard her brothers voice. She gave a surprised bark looking to Max. "Hey uh.. can you come too..?" she asked wagging her tail.
Maxmiimus froze as he saw the flame colored wolf, now... She was an absolute beauty. His jaw fell to the ground, his eyes widened and he felt lovesick already. He immediately went up to her, "Hello.." He said huskily,

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Blood frowns as he leaves, did she really have such an ugly appearance that males couldn't bare to be around her? Blood sighs and lays back down, she would never be as beautiful as the other females, but at least she was the alpha.
"How could any wolf come to love me... when I'm such a hideous monster, " she whispers to herself, too quietly for the pack to hear outside.

"Hm, good to know.." he murmured with a sigh before taking his leave. If that was all she would talk about then he would keep his distance, obviously she was taken. That didn't matter. He could get any female he wanted, but too bad he didn't want anyone else. He sniffed the air outside before walking towards his sister. 'Come on Charlotte, lets go hunt," he muttered before taking towards the forest.

Karu was snapped out of her head as she heard her brothers voice. She gave a surprised bark looking to Max. "Hey uh.. can you come too..?" she asked wagging her tail.

Maximus nodded and skidded to her side. "Sure!" He said softly, he softly brushed against her playfully. His tail wagging a well.

She sat down slowly. "I was different from the rest. My pack only sported good luck wolves, so to say, the wolves with a lucky color. Our lucky colors are green, red, blue, and white.... When I was born I was different from the rest. A runt and my pelt couldn't comply.. My mother had mated with a rouge and my father never came back to her.... But this year, I'm going to mate and have a family of my own.." She softly. "I won't reject anyone." She said and sat next to Duff again, laying her head down on him alittle. "That's why I got banished. But things can go worse."

Maximus smiled smugly at Duff, he mouthed. "She's totally into you already."

Duff was listening to the female but when Blood walked by he couldn't help but watch her.Not wanting to seem rude he looked back at the female with golden fur,"I'm sorry to hear that.I used to feel bad about having black fur but my bother helped me see that I was special.No matter what color a wolves fur is we're all the same.Remember that okay Suki?"He says and gives a friendly smile.

When she lays against him his eyes widen in surprise and confusion,"That's great that you want to start a family.Our pack already has a few pups in it so I'll help protect all of them.That is as long as Blood is ok with other members having mates."He says.He looks at Maximus and sighs a little,"I'll be right back.I need to go ask Blood about that."He says and carefully gets up so Suki doesn't fall.Then he walks into the cave looking for Blood,"Blood...is everything ok?I noticed that you aren't with everyone else."He says and walks up to her.He looks at her feeling nervous and licks his nose then he nuzzles her before lightly licking her snout.He only hoped that she wouldn't reject his affection.

Blood hears Duff enter and turns to see him.
"Hello Duff, and yes the pack can have mates. I'm hardly one to speak about who can have a mate," she says with a slightly forced chuckle."Oh...," she whispers as he speaks and licks her snout.
She was not used to being shown affection from anyone,let alone a handsome male like Duff.
"So... who's the new female... she seems to enjoy your company, "she asks with a forced smile.

He looks at her with concern in his eyes,"Ok thank you.I'll let the others know when I go back to them."He says still focusing on her.He sits down beside her,"Her name is Suki.She was banished from her pack because she wasn't born with a lucky fur color.She's nice and I think you'll both get along great."He says trying not to sound sad.He lays down against her,"Anyway...you didn't answer my question.Are you ok?"He asks her and nuzzles her.

She smiles, her face hiding every hint of sadness within her.
"I'm fine Duff... so... there certainly have been many lovely females joining us lately. I saw that Suki was taking quite an interest in you" she says.

He looks Blood in the eyes as if trying to read her,"Then why are you in here...by yourself?Yes there have been new females...and new males joining our pack.Suki is nice but...she isn't the one I'm interested in."He says.He lowers his ears a little,"The female I'm interested in seems to be interested in another male.Should I tell her how I feel about her anyway?"He says sounding sad yet nervous.

Blood can read his thoughts and she gives a small gasp. She couldn't believe a wolf as amazing as Duff could have feelings for a monster like her.
"I think you should...even if that female isn't worthy of love, " she whispers, she knew a wolf like Duff deserves much better than a monster like her.

He smiles,"Ok I will,but I don't understand why she wouldn't be worthy of love."He says.He takes a deep breath,"Blood...you're the female I'm talking about.I've been so afraid and nervous to tell you.You're beautiful to me and you're the one I want for my mate.If you don't feel the same I understand."He says feeling his heart race in his chest.If she rejected him then he would just stay mateless.

Blood smiles at him, she barely knew him, but she felt that she could easily love this kind wolf. But she also felt like he did not realize how much she was a monster she was frightened to love again.
"Duff, you are handsome, loyal, kind, and sweet. I am not just a she wolf with a horrible pelt...but a cursed heart and spirit. The last time I loved a male... he'd been my best friend in my early travels... he saw what a monster I truly am..
He tried to kill me. I killed him, Duff... I didn't even think about who he was. I am terrified that I'll let myself love again... and that it will be ripped from me again. You need to be completely sure you are prepared to see the truth behind the monster before you. I think you are a wolf I could fall for if I'm not careful... heck... I probably already have fallen for you and refuse to accept it. But you must know that I am not who you are seeing before you... not totally. I'm me... but i'm not simply a cursed pelt... my life has been a curse upon the world. You must be completely ready for that, " Blood whispers so that only he can hear. "Also... I beg of you to not tell the pack any of what I have just told you. "

When Blood started speaking he couldn't help but blush and he was thankful that his black fur hid it.He intently listened to everything she said,"Why do you think your pelt is horrible?I've never seen a pelt like yours before and to me it makes you special.Just like how my pelt makes me special.Maximus is the first wolf I've seen with a pelt like mine,so wolf with black fur really are somewhat rare.I used to think my pelt was the most beautiful I had ever seen...until I saw yours."He smiles warmly at her.

He sits up,"Why would you say you have a cursed heart and soul?I haven't known you long but I've seen how caring,giving,helpful and gentle you are.I'm so sorry to hear that.He was the one who was wrong...he tried to kill you.It was self defense and when someone tries to kill you for follow your instincts of self preservation."He says.

He listens to the rest of what she says,"I don't see a monster and I'm not afraid Blood.To me and the others you're a beacon of hope for a better future and you've given us a pack.That doesn't say cursed to me.Don't worry I won't tell anyone I promise on my life.Also I'm not going anywhere but where ever you go."He says and licks her snout.Then he lied back down and gently placed his left paw on her right paw and lied against her.

Last edited:
Blood almost begins to cry... he didn't understand what a freak she was. She hoped desperately that he wouldn't run away from her when she got the guts to tell him her full story.
She lays against him and rests her head beside his, she would love him and be with him until he either ran away from her, or accepted her true identity.
"I hope you stay after you learn my story Duff... but I don't have the guts to tell it to you yet. For now we can be together... I will be yours, " she whispers.

He smiles when she lays against him and rest her head beside his,"I ran and lost the last member of my pack because of it.I won't run again...not for any reason.I can't stand to lose anyone else because of fear.You can tell me whenever you're ready"He says softly.When he heard the last part of what she said his ears perked up with joy and excitement,"Really?! I'm so happy to hear you say that Blood.I've...I've never had a mate before so...I hope that's ok.I'll do my best to make you happy and to be a good mate to you."He whispered excited yet nervous.

The three pups curiously peered in the cave and saw Blood. They were excited, they tapped and ran apover to her. Axel started to climb Duffs back, Kai licked Bloods snout and Jax licked duffs snout, happily saying hello.

Status
Not open for further replies.