Blood Fang Pack

Should we be in the forests in the mountains, or in the forest filled valley below the mountains?

• mountains

Votes: 8 53.3%
  • valley

Votes: 7 46.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Once Duff reaches the caribou carcass inside of the cave he rips off a piece and slowly starts to chew the meat.He was glad that he was finally safe and that he had found other wolves whose pack he could join.Once he was done eating he walked over to where Blood was and lied down three feet from her.He looked at her curiously,"So what's your story?That is...if you don't mind me asking."He said softly then licked his right paw pad a little cleaning a little caribou blood from it.

I don't tell it to anyone... sorry. But it's long and filled with pain and loss...I've been alone for a very long time. Then Fang stumbled upon me... I'm finally not alone. He is a true gift to me... I sigh knowing he'll never want anything more than my friendship. But for me friendship was more than I'd ever received.

He looks at Blood,"Don't worry about it I understand.I'm very sorry to hear that.I believe our luck is turning around and things will only get better for us."He says then licks his lips and smiles.Duff thought that Blood was beautiful but he could tell that she seemed to have feelings for Fang.He didn't want to cause any trouble so he would keep his admiration of her beauty to himself.

I smile at the handsome wolf. I am glad you have decided to join us.

He silently gazed at her for awhile then realized that he was staring and looked at threes outside,"So...have you seen any hairless mammals in this area?"He asked hoping that they hadn't came this far.He really didn't want to run into them again because he didn't want another repeat of his tragic past.

Yes there's a farmhouse nearby but the humans never go into the mountains... they...they fear them. The pale skins have legends about a wolf made of blood that will kill you if you go into the forests and mountains. I say with a sad sigh, if being a normal wolf is risky around pale skins... then being me is a flashing sigh above me saying SHOOT ME.

Duff looks at Blood listening intently,"That's good to know that they don't go into the mountains.That will be somewhere that I don't have to worry about them."He says.As he looks at Blood he notices that she becomes sad,"I've heard them say that a black wolf is an omin of death or bad things to come.Some even say a black wolf is a man eater or a demon in animal form."He says sadly.He lays his head down on his paws,"They even tried to track me down to kill me...even after they wiped out my pack.So...I understand what that's like."He said and sighed.

His ears twitched a little as he listened to the sounds around him,"They just don't understand anything that's different.It's things that are different...that are truly beautiful."He says and smiles.

I look at him,blushing thankful for my thick fur that hides my blush. I look almost confused for it sounded like he was saying I was beautiful.

He notices that Blood looks almost confused and raises his head,"What is it Blood?"He asks curiously and tilts his head to the side a little.

Not wanting to assume and have it be wrong I simply reply, nothing I'm fine. I'm sorry about your pack... I don't really know how having a pack that actually loves or even accepts you feels... so I can only imagine how hard it is. But you have us and we're not going anywhere.

He gazes at her wondering what she was thinking but he decides not to push the issue.He lifts his tail then flops it back down beside him,"Ok.Thank you and I'm sorry about all the bad things you went through.With Fang and I here,now you'll know what it's like.I'm glad to know that I won't be alone again.Thank you and I'm not going anywhere either."He says happy.Then he gets up and slowly approaches her.He felt nervous,'I hope I don't upset her or come off as weird.'He thought.He only had to take a few steps before he reached her then he nervously licked his nose before gently nuzzling her.Then he anxiously watched for her response.

I am not expecting his action,but I smile at him. I knew not his thoughts but I was glad to have befriended this kind and handsome wolf. He made me feel like Fang did...that I wasn't alone anymore

Since he didn't notice any kind of negative response from Blood he lied down beside her allowing his fur to slightly touch hers,"So what will my rank be?"He asks beginning to feel more relaxed than he had just been feeling.

Most likely male beta I answer smiling as he lays beside me.

Duff smiles at her,"Ok,I'll be the best beta I can be then.I'm also a really good hunter too."He says proudly then he realizes that he sounds like he's bragging.He looks down a little embarrassed,"My skills are nothing to brag about though.So...can I ask you a question?"He says looking back up at her.

Sure you can ask away I answer him. And im sure you'll be a great beta.

He gets nervous again and licks his nose which is a nervous habit,"Ok.Well...I hope you don't think I'm weird for asking...but...I was just wondering do you plan on becoming mates with Fang?"He asked then nervously looked down.He couldn't believe that he had actually just asked that and now his heart was racing in his chest.

I feel the blush returns. I sigh and frown.
I don't know Duff, a handsome wolf like him isn't likely to take a monster like me as a mate. I won't blame him if he doesn't feel for me in that way... I'm a hideous monster. I have never had a very high chance of getting a mate... my pack thought I was a demon and after years of abuse by them I eventually ran away. I've been alone ever since.

He watches her paying close attention to her words,"You...a monster? To me someone who does terrible things to others is a monster.You aren't like that so you aren't a monster."He says kindly.Duff smiles at her,"Also...you aren't hideous.You're beautiful and if he can't see that then he doesn't deserve you."He says and blushes.He couldn't believe that he had actually just told her that he thought she was beautiful.It was hard for him to say it but he knew he had to say it because she needed to know.

I look at him, not expecting his words.Thanks...not many think that of me. I nuzzle him a little and get to my paws. I'm going to go find Fang...he's probably by the pond. I pad to the pond,looking for Fang as I go. FANG! I call out to him as I search.

Status
Not open for further replies.