Blood Fang Pack

Should we be in the forests in the mountains, or in the forest filled valley below the mountains?

• mountains

Votes: 8 53.3%
  • valley

Votes: 7 46.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I quickly stand taller and help Fang to lay down before moving a few steps away from him. We are not mates... but we are looking to start a pack I'm the female alpha and Fang is the male alpha. My story Is long and drawn out... so I won't tell it right now. As for Fang ask him that. But for now... I am not loved by anyone... I fear I'll remain that way forever.

"Well, life is long, and it's a hard thing to do to keep yourself from being loved by anyone" she told her smiling. After that, she looked at Fang, expecting a response.

I frown I never said I wanted to never be loved... I crave company and acceptance. My biggest hope is that ill have a wonderful mate someday. But enough about that would you be interested in joining us?

Fang watched the two converse, he heard what Blood had said about not being loved anymore by anyone and it hurt him. "As for me, I was once part of a pack but one a hunting mission I ventured into a Thin Coat farm, I took a chicken from them but suffered a wound in the process...I highly doubt my pack will notice my absence." He admitted.

I look at Fang out of the corner of my eye and give an internal sigh... maybe one day I could be a good enough wolf for him to love... maybe that's just wishful thinking... but it gave me something to work towards.

"I just tried to say that you will, my friend. I kind of have a pack on my own, but... I would apreciate if I could stick around with you for a couple of days. I'm a great hunter"

Of course you can... but you must not intrude on our territory once we've claimed it I nod towards the mountains in the distance a sprawling chain of forest and rivers ripe for us to claim. We will find a territory in the mountains once we're strong enough to travel there.

Fang awed at the mountains his eyes flashed with determination "Blood, if you wish we could venture there now. Maybe along the way we'll encounter wolves willing to join our small pack." He said.

I look at him you're wounded you can't travel such a distance with that wounded leg I won't have you getting hurt Fang.

Fang sighed he knew better than to argue "Alright. Give me a day or two, and I should be as good as new." He said proudly.

I nod alright I smile at him I'm going hunting you stay here and rest and howl for me if you need me ill come immediately. I pad over to him and quickly nuzzle his face before running deeper into the forest to hunt

Fang watches as you leave, he stretches and grimaces slightly as his hind leg shoots a fiery bite of pain up his leg. He settles down and looks up towards the sky watching and listening.

"Do you need me to take care of you?" asked the remaining wolf, because she was really on the mood for hunting.

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
I crouch and smell the air I catch a mouthwatering scent... a fresh caribou scent. Just one by the smell must be a lone male...I drool as I imagine the taste. I follow the scent soundlessly through the forest until I see it grazing by a tree,it was huge. I get close enough and launch myself at the caribou and bite down on its sensitive throat, killing it. I lay at its head and thank it for giving up its life to feed me and Fang. I drag it back to the cave without difficulty. And drop the prize kill at Fangs paws dinner is served

Fang wags his tail, he was surprised at how powerful she-wolves were he dips his head thanking the prey for having given up its life so they can be fed.

I smile at him and motion for Ghost to join us as I rip into the carcass I take out my favorite part, the heart. I push the heart to Fang with my muzzle and keep eating alongside him.

"Oh, no, thank you. I'll just leave both of you enjoying your meal. See you around!" She told them, stepping back. She headed to the woods, and took a deep breath. What was she on the mood of having today? She inhaled once again. Rabbit. That was perfect. She followed the trail until she could corned the creature, and hunt it down.

I shrug as she leaves and continue my meal I was starving and this caribou was massive enough to feed both me and Fang .

I yawn and finish my portion of the kill I drag the rest of the kill into the cave. I pad over to Fang in the cave and yawn I lay beside him and quickly fall asleep my pelt just barely touching his.

She didn't took long on devouring the creature. Not many leftovers were left, and Ghost walked away. She just stayed in the woods for a while, until she layed down under a tree and fell asleep.

Status
Not open for further replies.