Blind Date (From Hell!)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Then prepare to lay your eyes on your new wife!
She is 5'8 with yellowish skin, large hazel eyes, a long face and shoulder-length, picky brown hair. She has a small build, wears neutral coloured scruffy clothes and an emerald bracelet on her left wrist.
Does she set your heart aflutter or what?!

Well then its a good thing I married a woman with the same personality, but exotically hot and Indian. With an Australian accent.

Seren Moon is from Quebec. She is a career-focussed dietician who is financially secure and optimistic about life. She is awkward in social situations. In her spare time, she likes gambling and watching football. She's recovering from a bad relationship.

She is very attached and quite faithful, and extremely romantic. She has an excellent sense of humour, is very respectful and is very good at communicating. She is quite mature, fairly dominant, very honest, and is not particularly interested in starting a family.

However, perhaps you could change her mind if you want a bundle of mini Razilins and Serens running about..?

Hmm...Nadia or Evangeline...Nadia...Evangeline...

This is too good. :3
I am trying not to laugh out loud since I don't want to get stared at.

Amerosis, My dear friend, You're figuratively giving me grey hairs, mate.

Did someone say LURVE?! :D

Sure you can. ^_^

Just tell me whether you want your new life partner to be male or female. Although, to shake things up a bit, this time around, what say we choose based on appearance rather than personality? ;)

Male and sure appearance even though that's going to be so hard to choose just from

Then prepare to fall head-over-heels in love with Beautiful Man #1:

Man #1 is 5' 5", has tan skin, brown eyes and straight black hair. He has a pointed nose and a cleft chin.
He has long legs, and he wears formal, patterned clothes.

So, is he setting your heart aflutter, Bae?

A good start so far. Let's see how we get on with Beautiful Man #2:

This man is 5'0", has tan skin, dark brown eyes and straight black hair worn in decorative cornrows. He has an oval face, a pointed chin and a Fu Manchu moustache. He usually wears modest, dark coloured clothes and has a beer belly.

Now surely this guy will steal your attention...

Why are both of these guys so short? Is it a midget generator?

Hah, 5'5 isn't that bad--- (He's still pretty short though)
I laughed at guy 2 having a beer belly.

It seems to like having massively tall guy days most of the time. Looks like this might be a short guy day...

Hah, 5'5 isn't that bad--- (He's still pretty short though)

For an adult male, it's short. The other guy was 5'0"... Which is very short.

I suspect it's just @Ameronis having a fetish for short men that she's forcing upon everyone else in this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.