Blind Date (From Hell!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yay, babies! Me and Chris have decided to have children I guess XD At least, I've told him we are..

Last edited by a moderator:
(If he wasn't doing so badly financially, I'd wonder how many murderers and rapists this lawyer managed to get off the hook with his remorseless, lying ways...)

(Probably that one dozen) He's clearly fit because he enjoys cycling, and without a doubt, you're gonna have some tricycling babies.

(If he wasn't doing so badly financially, I'd wonder how many murderers and rapists this lawyer managed to get off the hook with his remorseless, lying ways...)
:applause: That was a totally fabulous post XD
If we don't work out, I'll just abduct marry Tom instead! YAY!

He grew to love cycling after he couldn't afford to have his fancy car as a result of his debts but still needed to make it to work on time. Just imagining him cycling furiously through busy New York-style streets, a look of death on his face as he prepares to verbally slaughter some prosecutors...

*Ahem*

Congratulations! OhKay will give birth to 7lb twins on the 19th of October, one healthy little boy who looks like you, one little girl who is sickly and weak.

An interesting family for sure...

Also, if you do anything in relation to Tom after this point, super jealous Chris will take you to court and beat you, thus forcing you to spend life in prison, after putting the judge down and intimidating the jury.

• Love
Reactions: Ser K+
Somebody needs to RP this guy...I should put him in the character gallery. :D

Word of advice. Stay loyal..

(God... I never say "God" XD)
I'd love seeing this guy in a play though! Best of luck you two!

*Turns applaud now sign back on*

Filling the world with love, happiness and beautiful, lasting relationships is what this show is all about! :D

And by lasting, I mean legally binding of course. Chris saw to that when you signed the application for the show without reading the fine fine print. He owns you now, and your house.

074ee40f13c4e464c8dbb48c884e9496.jpg

Meet Harrison! He has my ADHD and his father's maturity!
267184.jpg

And his twin sister Beth! She has my sense of humour and her father's love of cycling, but she cannot partake in these activities due to being confined to a sick bed. She also loves Loki. We are going to see Thor if she gets better.
Charles_E._Beach_House_in_West_Hartford_side_view,_August_22,_2008.jpg

And finally, this is the house that I PAY FOR.
Chris can't send me to jail because it's his daughter I'm taking. MWAHAHAHA!

*swears repeatedly in Romanian and Soanish* CHRIS! WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS?!

Reactions: Ameronis
Oh, ok.... So..... Child support?.... Done.... If you manage to get away.

Things could get ugly...We'll see how this all turns out when y'all appear on the Jerry Springer show. X3

So now we have another particularly memorable true love, the first being Nadia, who appeared to be sweet and nice and then turned out to be a psychopath once the relationship got going, dear, sweet Evengeline who Ser K+ refuses to give a chance, and now Chris, the demon lawyer who would certainly leave Phoenix Wright with a thing or two to say...

I don't know about you two, but I'm getting myself a drink to help calm my nerves after all this excitement...

My drink is translucent and grey and is mild and sweet with a nutty flavour. It's served at room temperature, which I hate with a passion, it's very cheap, and comes in a beer glass with a cocktail umbrella. This drink is good at inducing alertness.

OhKay could do with this drink to help keep her on her toes...Chris is out there...Watching...

Did you..... Does that site seriously have a drink generator? XD

Status
Not open for further replies.