Blind Date (From Hell!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't try to understand it, Razilin. Just open your heart and let the love in. *Gently holds out a hand* Let me take you on a journey...(THROUGH HELL AND BEYOND) to reach true love. :)

Ser K+, ssshhh! You love it really. ;)

We got him!! :D

*Ahem* I mean...Welcome to Blind Date! *Serious*

Would you like to meet ladies, gentlemen, non-specific or any of the above? And, personality first, or appearance first?

Then let us begin with Lady #1:

She constantly fantasises about success, but does not understand the concept of cause and effect. She is obsessed with appearances, expects special treatment and has a grandiose attitude. She is impulsive, hates to be alone, and is malicious and conscienceless. She has no compassion.

Mrs Razilin right here, amirite?

Onward to Lady #2!

This lady is practical and consistent. She is enthusiastically law-abiding and likes to follow traditions. She usually ends up as the centre of attention. She is understanding, selfless, and makes people feel good about themselves. She is very sensitive, and does not understand people who are unkind.

Maybe this is more your type?

oh that is much more reasonable

because she is, you know, normal

i would hit that

Before you carry her home over your shoulder, may I present to you Lady #3:

She is a rational individual. She is quite secure in her own self image, but she may be taken advantage of. She is a perfectionist and is very quiet. She is faithful, honest, supportive and family-oriented.

So there you have our 3 lovely ladies! Which will it be, Razilin?!

So much intensity.
So much wait.
So much think.
So much luurve.

Hmm wonder what euphemisms are in babe 2's description...
Centre of attention? No...
Very sensitive? Maybe...

...Is this why you nominated me for this thread Ame?

Last edited by a moderator:
Then prepare to lay your eyes on your new wife!

She is 5'8 with yellowish skin, large hazel eyes, a long face and shoulder-length, picky brown hair. She has a small build, wears neutral coloured scruffy clothes and an emerald bracelet on her left wrist.

Does she set your heart aflutter or what?!

Blind Date is not affiliated with Ser K+ and his euphemisms. <___<

Status
Not open for further replies.