Blind Date (From Hell!)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
LIES AND SLANDER! None of what you say is true!

*Ahem* Then if he's not your type, prepare for the final option, Beautiful Man #3:

He is 6'1", has dark skin, green eyes and long, greasy black hair which is sometimes quite matted.
He has a feminine build and wears simple, black clothes.
A notable feature is his bad stance.

And there you have it! One of these fine men will be the one whom you live with for the rest of your life! Choose wisely...

Last edited by a moderator:
So you're turning down Man #1 and Man #3? Is this your final decision?

Are you SURE you didn't mean Man #2? :D Are you totally positive that #3 is who you want?

Lol, pretty sure she meant 3.
Either that or there's some sort of contradiction going on.

Ladies and Gentlemen, we have a winner! Beautiful Man #3! While you admire his feminine looks, allow me to tell you a bit more about him:

He is Todd Fox from Connecticut. He's a landscape artist who is optimistic about life, though he's struggling financially. He's introverted, and in his spare time, he likes videogames and exploring. He has had several bad relationships in the past.
He is quite practical and factual, and he values social order. He is honest, self-confident, organised and hard-working. He can be a little insensitive at times though.

He's fairly affectionate, romantic and faithful. He has a pretty poor sense of humour. He is quite jealous, and can be a little disrespectful at times. He doesn't communicate very well, but he is quite mature. He is fairly interested in starting a family.

What about you, Bae? You wants I should call a stork to deliver a bundle or bundles of joy to you and Todd?

He seems fine just some minor brain re-wiring but yes bundles of joy please

Wow, another large delivery: Quintuplets (5)! :D

2 boys, 3 girls, each weighing 2-3lb, all healthy except one little girl, who is born sickly and weak. One of the boys, and the heaviest girl both look a lot like you.

Another happy family created here on Blind Date! Are you looking forward to your new husband, and new life of motherhood?

Yep I divorced him and now live happily in a mansion with My children who are now teens
My husband and I-
tumblr_m96q5dst9z1rawiuoo1_500_large.jpg

Our mansion-
filepicker%2FadumIZggQ5eaxMrAPUtL_mansion.jpg

Clementine-
nice-hairstyle-kid.jpg
diva-girl-hair-color-purple-hair-Favim.com-356661.jpg

Maisy-
wte-twins-having-fun.jpg

One on the left
img-thing

Eloise-
wte-twins-having-fun.jpg
One on the right
tumblr_mfnjpo4vqa1rq78swo1_500.jpg

Maximilian-
img-thing
1d4bce6e161.jpg

Tobias-
little_boy_blue_by_skissored-d6cgpx5.jpg
74878db94b41f5e2d458c70c0db48c91.jpg

@Ser K+ GET OVER HERE!!

*Ahem*

Welcome to today's episode of Blind Date with our lovely new guest: OhKaydhen! :D

We will soon fill in the void in your life with the partner of your dreams! All you have to do is decide; would you like to choose your love based on their appearance, or based on their personality?

Oh, we're back!...
*turns on the "Applaud now" sign*

Hey Ser K+! After the show, you'll have to stop by for a (randomly generated) drink so that you can tell us about how you and your blushing bride Evangeline are getting along. :D

Let love into your heart, and Evangeline into your life! :D

She was (literally) made for you!

I choose looks, please! As long as they're hot, I guess I'll take em XD

Status
Not open for further replies.