Blind Date (From Hell!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
And behind curtain number 3, we find...

An Asari! (I.e. like Liara from Mass effect)

Her name is Kalise Moreno and she is a physicist.
She is dependable, works hard towards her goals, but is struggling financially. She is very talkative and is addicted to playing videogames. She's currently recovering from a bad relationship.

She is extremely effectionate, and is faithful to you. She's not very jealous, is quite romantic and communicates well. She's honest, but does not have that much of a sense of humour and can be immature. She is fairly interested in starting a family.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Woo! High five, Satin! :D

*Ahem*

Now then, after having a word with our friendly neighbourhood space stork, I can confirm that Awesome and Kalise will welcome quintuplets (5) into the galaxy on the 22nd of January:

4 girls and 1 boy; most weigh about 3lb, but one girl weighs closer to 2lb. All babies are healthy, but the 2lb girl is born blind. One girl resembles her uncle, one resembles Awesome, and one resembles Awesome's mother, all whilst resembling Kalise in almost all other ways.

Another beautiful tale of love that transcends all known boundaries of space and time! XD

Reactions: Blue Satin Sashes
Well, she IS his perfect dream girl. ;)
Bingo...loving every minute of that action. I'll let her name them all except the boy. (Technical the asari are neither but...whatever.) The boy is names Samuel Alexander Shepard. No relation. ^ω^

I think Nadia and Awesome are going to end up on the Jerry Springer show after this...

I'll reject all relation. No child support here! She can stay on earth and I'll move elsewhere. Works out...right?

Reactions: Ameronis
The child looks like you!! XD If you run, they'll have to call in the Space Cops. ;)

*Looks at Ser K+ and attempts to suppress hysterical laughter* >:3

WHO will be the first to choose based on appearance, and WILL Diana and Disgruntled Goat listen to their hearts and find their true loves!? Blind Date (From Hell!)! Only on Iwaku TV!

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.