Blind Date (From Hell!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
No. She was randomly generated for me! XD
Anyways. The lass chooses looks!
Wait, did I just get called a lass XD Since I'm originally Spanish, just note that although I know what it means (girl, chick, bird) I have NEVER been called a lass (or a bird for that matter) :hyper::link: (Link is in there just coz)

Then let us see which lovely lady or gentleman is hiding behind curtain #1!

This bronze-skinned woman is 5'9" and is narrow-waisted. She has distrustful hazel eyes, a flat nose, full lips, a long face and short, curly black hair.
She wears a ruby necklace and likes to wear new clothes; she prefers to wear white. She has a strange burn mark on her stomach.
She looks younger than she really is, though some people would class her as unattractive.

Of course, attractiveness is subjective and the real question is; what do YOU think of Person #1?

Reactions: KaydhenCanFly
Hmm, she's shorter than me. Interesting. I shall have to find out about that burn mark. White. White means purity.. I like the sound of this woman!

A plus from the sound of it, with a hint of mystery!
Woo! *claps with the crowd*

And now, take a look at lady or gentleman #2!

This black-skinned man is 4'9" and has a feminine build. He has brown eyes, an angular face, a small nose, a goatee, and slick, dark brown hair pulled into a ponytail. He wears light coloured mismatched clothes and a wooden amulet.

(Apparently 5'9" was too tall, according to the generator... <__<; )

Oh my Gods so short, XD

I'm 6'4. 6'4, no jokes.

And a ponytail? Why not wear it Loki style? (I have a major crush on Tom Hiddleston)

A goatee, however, does sound pretty shmexy..

Next, yay!

Oh Gods.

It's the actor who plays Grover.

#2 Is the actor who plays Grover, and has hidden goat horns and hooves. I bet XD

... Well, er... He certainly is colourful. Quite the mystery as well, and there's that height difference.
Give him a roar of applause!
*"woo! yeah! We're trapped here against our free wiil! woot!"*

Last, but not least, lady or gentleman #3:

This fair skinned man is 6'5" and has a muscular build. He has hazel eyes, a square face, a round chin and straight white hair worn in a bun. He wears loose, vividly coloured clothes and a bronze earring in one ear. A notable feature is his accent which people usually find annoying.

And there you have it! Does Person #3 fill your heart with LURVE, or will you turn your sight back to #1 or #2?!

OHOHO! 6'5! *wink*
But why is he so colourful too? is it mismatch day?

THREE!!! 3!! 3! He's taller than me, he has an accent, and he's got de muscles!! THREEEEE! :D

Heh, apparently. Remember before when the Gen decided that "ALL MEN MUST BE (relatively) SHORT!". It seems to like doing what it feels like at the time.

Numbah 3 it is! Feel free to fawn over his strapping good looks for a few minutes while I prepare to tell you about the man you will now spend the rest of your life with! :D

And now... The personality generator, let's see if I can find the euphemism.

Urgh, stahp liking mah stuff! no, no, they're fine though.
Thanks? lol.

*fangirls about Loki while new husband has no idea what I'm doing and is utterly confused* :jump:

His name is Chris Wood and he is from Lisbon, Portugal. He is a career focused lawyer who is in serious debt, and when not focused on work, he wanders through life aimlessly. He's socially active and in his spare time, he likes "cycling and cycling" (He REALLY likes cycling, apparently…).

He believes he is important and expects special treatment. He is people-oriented and hates being alone, but acts superior to and remorseless towards others. He is cruel and insensitive.

He is hardly affectionate, though he can be romantic. He is very jealous, but not at all faithful to you. He has a poor sense of humour, but is very mature. He's not very honest, is very disrespectful, and has average at communication skills. He is not bothered either way about starting a family.

This is the man whom you will spend the rest of your life with, OhKay! :D
Now the only thing left to decide is if you would like me to give my pal the stork a call to fill your life with even more joy!

:bitelip:
:hot: Mr. Hiddleston is so hot I set on fire. Thank you world for giving us such an attractive man and making him famous:heartbeat:

Status
Not open for further replies.