Bleach: Return of the Arrancar

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like to join. I'm a huge fan of Bleach and have been wanting to do a Bleach RP for ages. I see we need more Espada's and Captains. I can make two characters, but that's about it. Multi-Tasking is alittle off for me.

Reactions: Akashi
I would like to join. I'm a huge fan of Bleach and have been wanting to do a Bleach RP for ages. I see we need more Espada's and Captains. I can make two characters, but that's about it. Multi-Tasking is alittle off for me.

Well. I am sure glad someone else decided to join xD.

Don't know. I'm still new to Forums and I'm still learning how things work.

Yukinezumi4.jpeg

→ Warning: Ignore the provocative attire.

❝Do not let my appearance fool you.❞

❖ Name: Ruri Tsuriyama
❖ Age: 194 [Appearance: 20]
❖ Gender: Female
❖ Race: Shinigami

Weapon Shape: Sealed State

Weapon Shape: Shikai

Zanpakutō: Fuyuzora [ "Winter Sky" ]
Bankai: Not Yet Achieved
Incantation: ❝Imprison the enemy with your dance...❞

Zanpakutō Special Ability: Her zanpakutō creates frigid winds containing ice particles. She is capable of manipulating the wind and using water particles in the air and transforming it into ice. Her longer blade symbolizes wind. Her shorter blade symbolizes water. When both are combined, they create ice. However, her main source of power is wind.

Squad Division: 13

E X T R A:

Powers & Abilities:

1. Expert Swordsman
  2. Shunpo Expert
  3. Kidō Expert
  4. Hakuda Expert
  5. Enhanced Endurance
  6. Enhanced Strength
  7. Enhanced Durability
  8. High Spiritual Power
  9. Infiltration Expert

↳ Personality:

Gentle | Reserved | Blunt | Expressionless | Observant | Intelligent | Loyal | Protective | Polite | Stubborn

↳ History:

Long ago, Ruri lived in Kusajishi, 79th district of Rukongai. She retained a few memories from her human life, but none were pleasant. She entered the Soul Society at the tender age of 4. She managed to survive on the dangerous streets of Kusajishi, using her resourceful nature in order to protect herself from violent warriors. Ten years later, Ruri drifted from the terrible district and traveled. She became a wanderer, never staying in one district very long. One night, she was attacked by a group of rogue swordsman. She was on the verge of being raped, but a young man saved her. He eradicated the uncivilized vermin and transported her to safety. She found out he was a Shinigami. He adopted her into his family and gave her the name Tsuriyama. She decided to join Shin'ō Academy and become a Shinigami. With her sharp intellect, she graduated three and a half years later. Ruri rose gradually through the ranks and became Lieutenant of the 13th Division.

↳ Theme Song(s):

[1]
[2]

Last edited:
@Akashi: Hmm ... I like the sound of your character being younger - around Byakuya's age. I can picture it being a male. [I rarely create female characters. This is the first time I composed one in awhile.]

Last edited:
@Akashi: Hmm ... I like the sound of your character being younger - around Byakuya's age. I can picture it being a male. [I rarely create female characters anymore. This is the first time I composed one in awhile.]

Alright, then I know just the character to make.

Name: Hishan Muxan

Race: Arrancar

Espada Rank: 4. Located on the back of his right hand.

Appearance:
Luto1.jpg
(NOTE: I am not using the Katana from the picture)

Personality: Hishan is very quiet and analytical. He takes everything seriously and is often left out of the jokes of his current Espada comrades.

Sword: All white Katana. Its name is Mushido

Release form: When he releases his clothing stays the same while his face is covered in a full skeletal helmet (Slightly like the Exequias). His hands turn into white gauntlets as his sword disappears.

History: Little is known about him. He tends to keep to himself and he likes it that way, the only thing he shares is his hate for the Shinigami. He is like most Arrancar, he started as a Hollow and worked his way up by killing weaker ones.

Power & Abilities.

-Sonido Master
-Master Swordsman
-Cero (Orange)
-Bala
-Gran Ray Cero (Orange and Black)
-La Mirada Cero (Stolen Cero. Dual Cero)
-Intense Spiritual Pressure

I will probably edit this CS when I can think of more stuff and give him more of a History. I feel like I have a terrible bio compared to Ketsueki. Oh well.

My character should be up soon xD

I'm actually having trouble making a Gotei Captain. More of the problem is the Zanpakuto. I don't want to take something already created and right now I'm being blocked from ideas.

Break it down into simple steps,

1.) What type of Zanpakutō is it going to be? Melee-based? Fire-based? Here is a link about Zanpakutō.
2.) What type of personality does your character possess? Visualize a weapon that would suit your character's nature. [For example, if your character was wild, violent, and ruthless, a Melee-based sword would suit his nature.]

I personally decided to use reference images of realistic weapons instead of something you would find in the anime. I experienced the difficulty of picking a weapon that would suit my visual. I didn't want to steal a weapon used by a cannon character and make it my own. I would of drawn my Zanpakutō, but I am not an expert with weapons.

Virad37.png

❝ I'd rather drink some sake instead..❞

Name: Hajime Anzai
Race: Shinigami

Weapon Shape: Sealed State

Weapon Shape: Shikai [Appearance in the 2nd picture above]

Weapon Shape: Bankai State

Note: His bankai state doesn't only change the shape of his zanpakutõ, it also changes his clothing and fortifies him greatly. He gets wrapped around in armor that increases his senses both physically and mentally as it gets synched with his zanpakutõ. It is both his ultimate defense and offense. His bankai state is perfect against any pressurized attacks, may it be cero or anything similar. As for his zanpakutõ, it changes in length and turns total black. Even the golden scabbard changes its symbol which is the same as the one on top of his shoulder armor (See picture).

Zanpakutõ: Raikou [ "Lightning" ]
Bankai State: Inabikari Raikou [ "Flash of Lightning" ]
Incantation: " Strike down... "

Zanpakutô Special Ability:

Shikai: His zanpakutõ's main ability is that of Lightning. Usually in his shikai state, his zanpakutõ is already merged with lightning. Every strike can be deadly if he wishes it to be. It can paralyze you from limb to limb, but the most interesting part about his zanpakutõ is that; It can make him move extremely fast. Some say its a mimickry of the Sonido which is used by the Arrancars. He can also surround an area with lightning. It can be to create a barrier consistent with lightning around him and his enemy, or a certain area. It can be used in various of methods.

Bankai: In is final state, his entire body or 90% of it is covered in armor which is based off of lightning. It is one with his zanpakutõ. They work in synch and its color changes into that of pure black, as mentioned previously. This also gives him the ability to make his attack greater then ever before. Depending on different circumstances, his lightning can turn into pure white, black, yellow, red, blue or into the most wicked and strongest of them all; Green Lightning. It also covers his body with lightning, especially the surrounding areas where his zanpakutõ armor is. There is alot of other abilities he can use if need be, but that is for later discoveries.

Squad Division: 13

E X T R A:

Powers and Abilities:

1. Master Swordsman
  2. Close-combat Master
  3. Shunpo Master [Ability to move at the speed of flash. Fast movement]
  4. Bakudo Master
  5. Hakuda Master
  6. Kido Master
  7. Immense Reiryoku [Spiritual Power]

Personality:

Idealistic | Adaptable | Calm | Lazy | Logical | Optimistic | Resourceful | Kind | Funny | Assertive | Conscientius

History:

Hajime Anzai is from the 64th district in Rukongai. He was quite bright and talented and social during his childhood. He grew up only to become more talented and enrolled in the Shin'õ Academy. His main reason to join was because he had nothing to live for, or a goal to strive towards. With an offer to join the academy and with somethig to aim for, he accepted. In actuality, he did not care so much for the offer, only so he could sharpen his dull senses. In other words, something to keep him from being bored. As years went by, he changed gradually. Being so talented in almost anything, he graduated and over the course of time, ended up as the captain of the 13th division. There is one thing he likes the most though; Relaxing in his quarters and drink sake, especially with a lovely weather right next to it. He tends to take strolls around the Seireitei. Only so he can skip the workload and pass out by a great view.

The scar on his forehead down his left eye was a terrible experience for him. He is quite reserved about it. It's past may be revealed later. (see picture for the scar)

Last edited:
Pfftt. I can picture my Lieutenant berating your Captain constantly because of his laziness and force him to do his paperwork. [She may be reserved, but she is blunt. She doesn't necessarily have a short temper, but she has no restrictions with her words.]

Pfftt. I can picture my Lieutenant berating your Captain constantly because of his laziness and force him to do his paperwork. [She may be reserved, but she is blunt. She doesn't necessarily have a short temper, but she has no restrictions with her words.]

Haha, lol. That would not be surprising if you did.

I will look forward to seeing the pair interact.

Hmm ... my Captain needs a Lieutenant himself. I hope someone fills the role soon.

I hope we can fill the vacant espada and captain spots :P

Status
Not open for further replies.