Bleach: Return of the Arrancar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Either today or tomorrow I'm going to revise my character a bit to flesh him out so some more is known about the captain of the 3rd division.

Alright ^^
Perhaps I should make a captain myself e.e

In my opinion, the only type of races that should be available in this rp are the main four; Human, Shinigami, Arrancar [Hollow] or Quincy.

Also! Crystal, if you want, I am willing to create ONE more character. [If you wish, that character can fill another Captain position or Lieutenant.]

Sounds fair, since all others are a little too overpowered.

So, a Lieutenant? Or another Captain? [I don't mind either way. I'm a master of controlling more than one character. However, I'm limiting myself to three roles in this rp.]

You can be what you want, but at the moment the limit of characters per person is five ^^"
Just in case, you know?

Yeah, I understand. Setting up a limit is important.

Since I have a Captain, I will make a Lieutenant this time.

I have been thinking about espada numbers, Why do we have them, We are above that are we not. I say we should use something else for a ranking system or all have something to show you one of the higher ups like a ring or something.

Hm... Good idea. How about the clothing they wear? The darker their clothing the higher their rank, or maybe the lighter the clothing the higher the rank. Or perhaps the higher your rank the more you can customize your uniform? (just throwing ideas out there)

Albeit, this new line of Arrancar is stronger, the Espada numbers still have the same purpose - ranking level of power. The group is composed of the 10 top-ranked, most powerful Arrancars. There is no point creating a different system when the Espada are considered the most superior of all Arrancar. Keep in mind that the Captains of the Gotei 13 had difficulty defeating the last line of Espada. Imagine how much different it will be when this line of Arrancar is more advanced? In other words, there is no point. I personally like the classics. [I vote for keeping the Espada system intact.]

Espada #0 is the weakest of all; Espada #1 is the strongest of all.

Fact: In the original series, there were two things forbidden in Las Noches:

1.) Espada were prohibited from firing a Gran Rey Cero.
2.) Espada ranked four and above were prohibited from releasing their Resurrección since their immense spiritual pressure had the potential of destroying the fortress.

Reactions: Akashi
Nope, we do not.

Head Captain - Shunsui Kyoraku [NPC]
Captain of Squad 3 - Taken
Captain of Squad 10 - Taken

Those are the roles that have been filled for Captains.

Albeit, this new line of Arrancar is stronger, the Espada numbers still have the same purpose - ranking level of power. The group is composed of the 10 top-ranked, most powerful Arrancars. There is no point creating a different system when the Espada are considered the most superior of all Arrancar. Keep in mind that the Captains of the Gotei 13 had difficulty defeating the last line of Espada. Imagine how much different it will be when this line of Arrancar is more advanced? In other words, there is no point. I personally like the classics. [I vote for keeping the Espada system intact.]

Espada #0 is the weakest of all; Espada #1 is the strongest of all.

Fact: In the original series, there were two things forbidden in Las Noches:

1.) Espada were prohibited from firing a Gran Rey Cero.
2.) Espada ranked four and above were prohibited from releasing their Resurrección since their immense spiritual pressure had the potential of destroying the fortress.

I agree with you there. They need to be kept.

Well, I guess I can make a 2nd character which will be a captain xD

I am currently working on my Lieutenant. I shall have her posted soon. [In the process of finding a perfect image for her Shikai. I'm no expert in drawing weaponry so I'm not going to bother sketching out a design.]

@Akashi: My last character is going to be the Lieutenant of Squad Division 13. If you desire to compose another character, may I suggest picking the 13th Division?

I am currently working on my Lieutenant. I shall have her posted soon. [In the process of finding a perfect image for her Shikai. I'm no expert in drawing weaponry so I'm not going to bother sketching out a design.]

@Akashi: My last character is going to be the Lieutenant of Squad Division 13. If you desire to compose another character, may I suggest picking the 13th Division?

I already had plans on picking the 13th divison lol. I guess we were thinking alike. :)

Btw what about the fifth race? the vizards? Not adding them?

Pfft! Indeed. XD

The Vizards were the result of Aizen's experiment involving Hollowfication. There would be no point including them. Plus, the power can be abused since they possess hollowfied abilities. I believe it will be better if there were no Vizards in this rp.

Pfft! Indeed. XD

The Vizards were the result of Aizen's experiment involving Hollowfication. There would be no point including them. Plus, the power can be abused since they possess hollowfied abilities. I believe it will be better if there were no Vizards in this rp.

I agree with you yet again.. No point in having Vizards in this since they were created through experiments. Anyhow I will have to use your shinigami character sheet for my captain.

Ha, go ahead. I don't mind, lol.

Well I did use your organized CS for my Espada. So I have a question. Do you want a captain who is old and awesome or young like Byakuya? Male or female? xD

I would like your opinion on this :)

That's actually two.

Status
Not open for further replies.